Chapter 19

Amaya

"Soooo... Should I have a gender reveal mom? or should I just find out the gender and have a regular baby shower." Ajarie asked when she came into the kitchen rubbing her belly. She now has a full baby bump. She's about 4 months going on 5.

"I think you should have a gender reveal. It'll be fun" I said wiping down the counters.

"Hmmm you know what else would be fun?" i raised my eyebrow at her switching Jaiden from my left side to my right side.

"If you tell me about Hawaii with Uncle Quincey" I sighed. This girl has been asking consistently since I came back for me to tell her.

"Fine" I sat Jaiden on the counter and he leaned on my chest. "When we got there we had a lil bungalow on the water like Dearra and Ken had ya know" They were some youtubers that Ajarie be watching and I just started liking them as well.

"Ooooh okay"

"But it had two bedrooms. I was happy about that. So, I went to my room and he went to his room. Then , he started playing bump n grind through the speakers and he came in my room with a rolled blunt. I was like this corny nigga"

"Mommy Ava crying" Armonie yelled.

"I got her mom" she got off the stool she was on and walked in the den. I can't believe i'm actually telling her this. I only told Alonzo that's it.

"Okay continue" she said coming back in and sitting down.

"Okay so I was kinda upset because i had to leave y'all and Lonnie. Sooo I really was on my phone and Quincey was telling me to put my bathing suit on and come out to the pool cause you know we had a heated pool at our lil house. So lemme give you the less scarring version. Ya uncle was high and we had sex a couple times the first night but I kinda stayed away from him the rest of the time" We left on a Sunday and got back Friday. "and I felt so bad because I'm trying to get serious with Alonzo. So, when I got back I just left and went to tell Alonzo everything in detail. I didn't want him to get the impression that I would cheat on him and we not even official yet, so I haven't really talked to Quincey since then. The first time I talked to him was when you called me when y'all was in Louisiana"

"Okay but did you like it?" she asked. I looked at her unbelievably. Out of all things you say.

"I don't know like in the moment it was coo, but afterwards I felt absolutely terrible."

"Ma you liked it. You really just need to divorce daddy and have fun with Uncle Quincey and Lonnie. Live your best life Period!" I shook my head. I am actually divorcing Ahmaud. I had the papers sent over to him. I am just waiting on him to sign them.

"No, but what you can do is go do your sister's hair." Ahmaud wanted to get the kids for the night and I agreed even though it's a school night.

"Alright ma. Remember what I said though" she said winking at me. I shook my head and picked up Jaiden. I went upstairs to pick out the kids outfits.

Kaelah

"Ricky stop" I said giggling a little. He was kissing on my neck. We were sitting in my car in the parking lot before school.

"Come on babygirl" he said sliding his hands up my leg.

"No Ricky. I'm a virgin and my dad and brother will kill me if I decide to have sex right now. Shit my auntie will come from Texas and personally beat my ass"

"Understandable bae" he said leaning back in his seat grabbing his phone.

"Dont be mad at me" I said pouting.