Chapter 22

Quincey

"Simone... I wanna see my son" I yelled into the phone.

"He is okay without you"

"I will take your ass to court if you won't let me see him. I swear on everything"

"No you won't"

"How much do you want to bet?" she didn't say anything. "Bring my son over here or you will be receiving paperwork from a lawyer"

"Okay Quincey damn" she said hanging up the phone. I sighed and took a sip of my Hennessy.

"Daddy, can you fill up my car?" Kaelah said coming into the living room where I was.

"Yeah get my card and ask Zea or QJ to take you" I said pulling out my wallet and handing her my card.

"Thanks and mama said call her"

"Alright" i grabbed my phone and dialed Alexis's number.

"Hello" she answered.

"what?" I said.

"Why you told ya hoe to call me trying my ever lasting patience?"

"What you talking bout Alexis?"

"Amaya. She called me on some fuck shit tryna tell me how I can and can't raise my kids. What I can and can't tell them. What the hell. Who the fuck this bitch think she is. She aint nobody"

"First of all dont call her out her name like you stupid or something and two what exactly did she say?"

"Okay, so I told QJ to talk to Kae and get her to move down here with me to Atlanta and I would give him a trip to Jamaica"

"Soooo... you bribing my son?"

"I just want Kaelah"

"If Kae don't wanna go she don't wanna go point blank. What Amaya was saying?"

"She was like I have no right in telling QJ to get Kae to come with me. I have no right bribing him with a Jamaica trip"

"Basically what I am saying so I am not understanding what she did wrong"

"She just shouldn't have came at me like she their mom"

"Shit she damn near is their mother not by blood but by actions"

"Shut the hell up" she said hanging up.

I need a blunt after dealing with this bullshit.

"Aye unc" Zea said walking into the living room.

"Yeah?"

"I'm staying at a friend's apartment on LSU campus for the weekend if that's fine"

"Yeah boy just be safe and make sure you text ya mom about it"

"Can you tell her?"

"Nah I haven't talked to your mom like that since Hawaii. I mean we spoke when we went there for the gender reveal, but other than that it's a no go for me talking to her"

"Wow unc you need to be better at this stuff"

"Well you know she been getting all cool and whatnot with that man"

"Lonnie"

"Yeah him so she hasn't talked to me in a while"

"Well, I kinda understand that" he said sighing.

"I miss her tho man. That's my bestfriend" I started laughing slightly "My old ass really sitting here saying that. But that's my dawg.. my g.. and I ... she not even talkin to a real nigga like that"

"Call my mom unc. I'll see y'all good folks tomorrow" he said leaving the room. I sighed and unlocked my phone clicking on the phone app. I hovered over her name before locking my phone back. I can't do it.

Amaya

"Good morning sleepy head" Alonzo said when I opened my eyes. I was laying on his arm and I know he can't feel it.

"Good morning" I mumbled. He kissed my forehead causing me to smile. I sat up and he started moving his arm around. I laughed getting out the bed. He spent the night with me since the kids were gone to their dad's.

"How you sleep?" he asked me.

"Great"

"I hope so cause ya heavy ass head had my arm weak" he said joking with me. I just shook my head and got out the bed.

"What we doing today Lonnie?"

"I dont know. I really want to go bowling"

"Oooo i can beat ya ass in bowling" I yelled from the bathroom. I did my business and washed my hands.

"Whatever. I'm going downstairs to use the bathroom"

"Alright" I yelled before brushing my teeth. We haven't had sex or anything. All we do is kiss and cuddle up a little bit. We both agreed to be very sure with ourselves before making that next step.

I went to the closet and stared at my clothes. I didn't know what to wear. While I was standing in the closet I heard my phone ringing. I left the closet and hurried to answer it and it was Alizea.

"Hey baby"

"Hey mama. What you doing?"

"Looking for something to wear. Lonnie and I are about to go bowling"

"Oh you gone win" he said causing me to laugh.

"You know it. What are you doing son?"

"I'm on the way to LSU. I'm staying overnight with a friend. Where is everybody?"

"With ya daddy. I think y'all grandma and granddad here"

"Ohhh that's crazy. I bet Monae was mad"

"You know she was, but Ahmaud made her literally. I mean Jarie was boohoo crying because we were suppose to go to Walmart and Target and make her registry this weekend, but he sprung this up on us and boom I'm home alone with Alonzo"

"Mhmmmm... But to why I really called you..."

"Yes Alizea David?" I said walking back to the closet and deciding on

"Can you please call Uncle Quincey. You haven't talked to him in a while and he stressed out and he need somebody to talk to"

"He better call his friends"

"Ma you are his friend. You his closest friend and you not talking to him is awkward cause me, Kae, and QJ can't talk about you around him because he gets all quiet and like it's not good"

"I'll think about it Zea" I said getting dressed as Lonnie came back in the room. I was changing in the closet.

"No ma fr. Just give him a call. It'll make his day"

"Alright son. I love you be safe this weekend. Call me tomorrow when you get home"

"I love you too mama and I will"he said hanging up. I wiped the tear that I didn't know I had and grabbed my shoes. I decided to wear jeans and a stripped yellow shirt with my white vans. I walked out the closet and to my dresser and grabbed my socks.

"Who called?" Lonnie asked.

"Alizea"

"Everything okay? What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just miss him that's all" I said sniffing and putting on my shoes.

"You wanna take a trip to see him?"

"I might go for spring break maybe"

"I wanna go with you" he said rubbing my arm.

"Alrighty" I said taking a deep breath standing up. "Let's go babe" he nodded standing up.

-
-
-
-
Boring Chapter. I knowww but vote and comment