Chapter 3

A Continuation of Chapter 2

Ajarie

"Come on Britt pass the ball" We were down by 2 points and Brittany was being a ball hog while I was wide open.

The timer kept running. As it got to 5 seconds, she shot the ball from a ways from the goal. It seemed like time stopped and everybody got silent as the ball circled the rim over and over. As the buzzer buzzed, the ball went in giving us 3 points.

"Damn Britt, that was a risky ass shot" Coach said before we shook the other team hands.

First game of the season complete.

"Good game lil sis" Zea said hugging me and mushing my head.

"Yeah good game Monae you played great. That girl coulda passed my baby the ball but it's whatever" My mom said next hugging me.

"Good job babygirl" My dad said kissing my forehead. I love hearing that from him. I never wanna let him or my mom down.

"Big sister did good" Monie said nodding her head. I laughed at her as Ava reached for me from my mom. I took her and she hugged my neck.

"Awwwwe my baby" I love having a younger sibling. It's greatness. "I love how y'all hug me sweaty and all. Best family a girl could ask for"

"We love you too Monae, but you need a shower and then we can go shop a little before you gotta come back." I nodded and we said our goodbyes. We scrimmage the aau boys later on. It's just a fun game we do every year to kick the season off.

"You did good baby. My lil baller" I turned around and Malik was standing there.

"Malik. What are you doing here?"

"Me and my niggas came to watch the game. Rodrick dating Brittany right now so he wanted to see his girl and I wanted to see mine." He was so fine. I just don't wanna move too fast.

"That's sweet. I would hug you but i'm all sweaty and nasty"

"Girl stop" he pulled me into him. I laid my head on his chest as his head rested on top of mine. "When you gone stop playing man?"

"Malik you know i don't wanna rush into something. We just started talking." i tried to step away but he tightened his grip.

"But you know damn well you mine and i'm yours."

"That's right so mess around with one of these girls. That's ya life on everything"

"I gotcha babygirl"

"Let me see your phone" he unlocked it and handed it to me. I started blowing up his snapchat. Well you know how that go. After I was done, he kissed my forehead and hugged me one last time.

"I don't wanna leave you Ajarie" He's such a big baby might i add.

"I know but you gotta go and I need to shower"

"Imma come to the scrimmage tonight then"

"Okay Malik or you can come to the mall. I'm suppose to go there with my family."

"You know yo pops and brother not gone allow that" I laughed knowing he was right.

"Okay babe well ill just see you later and aren't your boys waiting?"

"Nah they rode in Rodrick truck. I drove my car."

"Well ain't you staying in the same hotel as us?"

"You right."

"Well the team will probably come down and chill at the pool."

"Bet Ill still come to the mall just to see your fine ass" I nodded and he kissed my lips and lemme tell you ! His lips were soft and juicy as freak