Thirty-Nine - Octavia

"Hey what's up guys, it's Sam and Colby,"

"And today we are here with the roommates!"

"Plus me,"

"Plus Octavia," Colby put an arm around my shoulder for a few seconds.

"And guys, where is here?" Jake asked to make it dramatic.

"We are here at the Queen Mary ship to stay overnight for you guys!" Sam exclaimed. 

"This is gonna be so dumb," Corey mumbled. 

"Shush, Corey," Octavia snapped, "it's gonna be fun," she smiled.

"You're crazy, you know that, right?" Colby asked. I playfully glared at him.

"Shut up," I punched his arm.

"Ow," he whined. We both smiled.

"Guys, stop flirting, we have a video to shoot!" Aaron exclaimed. I glared at him, too. 

"Anyways!"

**********

I'm sorry, I didn't want to watch the video so I decided to just skip over most of the night.

I walked to the lights immediately after everything had happened. I saw what Aaron was doing, too, but I didn't wanna say anything. That was such direct contact. I didn't think I believed in ghosts but that's changed it for me, as it had changed it for everyone. I sat down on the bed. "So, what are we doing?" Sam asked, looking and sounding like he was in shock.

"I guess we have to leave, now," Colby said, sitting beside me.

"Yeah, that was crazy!" Corey exclaimed. He was calmer than usual.

"OK then, let's leave," I agreed. I stood up, handing Sam his camera. "Film the outro, quickly," I said. Sam nodded. 

"OK guys so something happened that we don't want to talk about, will not talk about, and can not talk about. We are literally leaving right now," Sam said as he headed for the door. I felt something weird happening on my stomach as I watched Sam go to leave. Then I felt the blood and the immense pain. My hand went to my stomach before I started falling. I felt arms grip me, somehow I was conscious enough to feel Colby's rings.

"Octavia!" I heard him exclaim.

"Oh my god! Her stitches!" Corey yelled.

"Octavia, can you hear me?" Colby asked. I just about moaned quietly. "Guys! She can hear us!"

"Octavia, what do we do? We can't take you to the hospital or anything,"

"Maybe she doesn't have her weapons," Colby mumbled. I felt myself being rolled over lightly then put back. "She doesn't have weapons!"

"Should we take you to the hospital?" Jake asked. I managed to shake my head the tiniest bit. "What do we do?"

"S... Steph... phone..." I slipped away.