Chapter 60

"You guys did all you could, but now it's time for us Pro's to take over." Fat spoke, with the rest of my classmates now joining us in Fat's stomach.

Suddenly I heard an explosion coming back from the Villa. An eruption of Blue flames evoked me with past trauma. Fear, anxiety, stress, anger and sadness coursed through my body, my long controlled Fight or Flight was starting to trigger. I saw that Tokoyami was getting furious, he was even able to break out of Fat's stomach.

"Fumikage!" I shouted after him.

I managed to break out of the fat prison, I landed on the ground and shot through the treeline after Tokoyami. I ran and ran, as fast as I could back to the remnants of the Villa.

On my arrival I saw Tokoyami fighting with Dabi, Hawks in his hands as he tried to run. Anger grew within me and I sprung towards Dabi.

"How's daddy?" Dabi's eyes shot in my direction, a cold visage wiped across his face as he shot fire towards me.

Fuelled with anger, I cracked my whip in his direction and wrapped it around his neck. I smashed Dabi's head into the wall several times before running his neck through a door.

"You made a big mistake coming for my family." I grabbed onto his face.

"Tch, you were a fool to fight me alone." Dabi's flames grew large.

I grabbed onto his hand just as he released a powerful strike to my right side. Without thinking I snapped his arm in several places. Watching blood pour out of his wounds made me feel happy.

"Why didn't you join us whilst you had the chance?" Dabi snarled in pain as the smoke cleared. "You don't know what It means to suffer! You don't know the pain you have caused your own family! You hide! You put up an act and it's sickening!"

"Shut up!" I screamed.

"You and I aren't too dissimilar, Amao Odayaka." Dabi's words struck through me, he shot intense flames directly towards me. The burns sunk deep into my skin, leaving impactful scars.

"I am not like you, yes bad things happened to me before, but I've learned to accept that they were shitty and I'm moving on." I cried, touching the singed skin on my arm. "I know that I've done some pretty bad things, but I promised to make amends for my actions, and that starts with you Dabi."

I advanced towards Dabi and wrapped my arms around him tightly. I squeezed his body whilst he attempted to set off flames in my direction. Within seconds he was on the floor.

"Mr Panda, watch out!" I looked behind me and saw Tsukuyomi fly towards me. I sensed that Compress was behind me, he had a small object sent flying towards me. I did a backbend and avoided the attack, however it hit Dabi. Dark Shadow picked me up and the three of us went flying towards Mt. Lady.

Beneath us we saw a villain, bound to attacking Mt Lady when her guard was left open.

"Tsukuyomi! I think it's time we use that Combo Move!" I suggested as we soared through the air.

"I agree! Let's do it now!" Tokoyami fell from my shoulder and clung onto my back.

"Combo Move: SHADOW FORTRESS!" We shouted in unison.

Within seconds, Dark shadow had grown at an alarming rate. I controlled the shadow beast and shot it directly towards the villain, sweeping it off its feet and destroying the ice it made in the process. We soared towards the villain, smashing any and every piece of ice that was in our way. But that wasn't all.

Suddenly, that huge monstrous thing appeared from the ground. It went to attack Mt Lady. I tuned into the radio channel that we were using to communicate.

"This is the student hero Mr Panda, currently I have eyes on Mt Lady struggling to fight off a huge beast! We need backup at the Gunga Villa immediately!" I spoke into my earpiece.

"Mr Panda, try and get to safety as quickly as possible." I heard a hero speak through the radio.

"We have to go Fumi." I shook off Dark shadow as we soared towards the forest.

As we raced towards the monster, called Gigantomachia, I got an alert on my radio.

"Creati, Mr Panda, the Pro's have failed; so it's up to you, Creati, you need to make a sedative for the Pro's. Mr Panda, you have to fight that beast no matter what." Midnight spoke. My heart pounded at those words.

"Amao, I've been watching you for the past year, watching you grow from a scared little boy into a confident young man. I was the one who was against you joining Mirko for the work experience, because I was scared for you, I thought she'd be too tough on you, but I was wrong! You are a great kid and I love you! Your strength lies in your heart, not in your quirk. If you just believe in yourself and never give up! You can overcome any obstacle!" She cried, her radio was cut off.

"Throw me." I questioned myself.

"What!?" Tokoyami spluttered.

"FUMI! THROW ME!" I utilised the deepest areas of my quirk.

Fumikage did as I instructed, he used Dark shadow and hurtled me towards Gigantomachia.

"Creati! I'm heading towards Gigantomachia now, fill me in on the plan." I said in a gravelly and hoarse tone of voice. I was jumping through the treelines, but Machia was fast. "What's the communication like with Jaku City?"

"Coms. down in Jaku City." Momo's words sent a shiver down my spine, it was entirely possible that Tena could be dead, that fuelled me with anger. "We're setting up a plan of attack, orally transmitting a sedative drug into Machia's mouth, be careful Mr Panda, the league is riding alongside him."

"Right!" I shouted as I leaped towards Mt. Lady. "GET READY!"

As Mt lady and Kamui Woods let go of Machia, he began to sink into Mudman's trap. Everyone was pulling to open his jaw, but he was resisting.

I soared above Machia, I utilised one of my dads old fighting moves.

"Drill Run!" I plummeted myself into the ground and with the built up muscle in my arms, I smashed Machia's head open, simultaneously breaking his jaw.

"Mr Panda!" Mineta and Kaminari smiled at me.

"You miss me?" I chuckled, jumping down to meet everyone.

"Midnight gave you some affirming words?" Creati hugged me with open arms.

"She did, and I'm rolling with them." I looked back at Machia and saw that his jaw was struggling to open. Shiozaki was in a lot of trouble, she was being pulled by Machia's strength.

"Ibara!" I ran towards her and held her by the waist.

"What are you doing! You're tainting me, filthy wretched beast!" She tried using her vines to get me off of her, but by doing that, her grip was loosening on Gigantomachia.

"Look! This isn't the time to fight! We have a bigger problem here!" I pulled her to the ground.

When we were all grounded I noticed how Machia got stronger with each supportive thing I said. But when the Jaw opened, we threw the sedatives inside, but they were destroyed within seconds.

A strong gust of wind infiltrated the forest, following up with a blast of Dabi's fire. I grabbed Ojiro and Mineta as they were slipping from the grasp of the wind and were going to be struck by the fire directly. I protected them from the intense blaze, which burnt up my back within seconds.

And when the smoke cleared, destruction was all that remained.