Chapter 46

It was a week until the School festival, and we had a special visit from a little girl named Eri. I noticed her when I had just gotten outside, her hair and eye colour was quite striking, so you couldn't miss her.

"Eri-Bear!" I waved, walking up to her. She was nervous still, but ran up to me from behind Mirio. She jumped up into my arms and I hugged her tightly. "Hey little one, how're you feeling?"

"Nervous." She whispered, in my ear.

"Thats ok little bear, I can assure you, everyone here are awesome people." I told her, I looked up and saw Tenya. "This guy is the most awesome!"

"Hello, my name is Tenya Iida, Amao's boyfriend." Tenya spoke softly to the girl who was in my arms. It surprised me how good he was with her.

"Boy-friend?" Eri tilted her head to the side.

"Mhm, we love eachother very much, and I trust him a lot." I gave Tenya a kiss on his cheek. Eri started to pull at her face again, into a smile, but still, she couldn't smile at all. "You can't force a smile Eri, It'll come to you at some point, trust me. And what did I say in the hospital?"

"You wanted to be the one to make me smile?" She held her hands together.

"Mhm, and that is what I will do." I kissed her forehead and let her down. "Can you come with us?" She asked me. I got down to her level.

"I'm sorry Eri, I have a lot to do for the festival ok, but as soon as I'm finished, I will come ge you and we can make some cookies? Ok?" I held her hands.

"Ok." She started to dribble slightly before turning back to Mirio and Midoriya.

"Alright everyone! Let's get back to it!" I signalled for everyone to return to the dorm rooms.

"You're seriously great with kids Amao." Shoto smiled.

"Its only because I know what she went through, she needs a sensitive person who can listen to her and who she can trust fully, and I am that person." I smiled. "She wasn't able to attach to someone as a baby, so she's only starting to develop that now, and I will be there in her life."

For the rest of the day I got to do some vocal training with the dance team, they did need a lot of work, however I knew that the performance at the end of this would be great. 3 Songs, one original and two well known songs that everyone could sing to.

"Right, now remember when I said your entrance was?" I said. "And which side your coming in from?

"Yes Amao! We've been over this 7 times now!" Uraraka groaned.

"I know, I'm just making sure! You guys know which parts your singing too?" I double checked.

"Yes!" Everyone seemed exhausted.

"Great, that means we're pretty much finished here." I clapped my hands. "Now onto costumes!"

A week later and it was now time for the School festival, I remember we were all getting into the performance outfits, everyone looked amazing! Luckily, the costume department really did well.

"How do I look?" I shuffled out from behind the curtain. Tenya's face went bright red, small puffs of black smoke emerged from his engines.

"You look awesome!" Mina and Jiro cheered.

I looked in the mirror and smiled at how good I looked. I turned around and looked at my backside in the mirror, I giggled looking at my tail that poked out. I wore a white shirt, blue sequin blazer and blue sequin palazzo pants. I had temporarily dyed my white streak a sky blue colour to match the outfit, as well as putting in star-shaped earrings. My microphone was also rhinestoned with blue sparkling Jewels. Later on I also added blue sparkles to my face, at the request of Hagakure.