Chapter 17

It was the morning now, and I was at the agency. I wore a dark green turtleneck, black jeans, trainers and my glasses. Uncle Tashiro wore his burgundy hoodie and his shorts. Amajiki was also with us, he was standing outside of the agency, saying goodbye to me.

"See you later Jiki!" I gave him one last hug.

"Let me know when you get home." He whispered in my ear.

"Will do. Make sure you get home safely too." I smiled at him before getting into the car with my uncle.

Whilst on our drive to the hospital, Uncle asked me.

"You know Amao, you seem to make Amajiki really happy." He started. "Do you think he likes you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, looking at the text messages from my friends.

"As in, like like you?" Uncle cooed. "You've got a secret admirer!"

"No, I don't see it." I sighed. "I'm sure it's nothing."

"Is that because you've got someone else in mind?" Uncle giggled.

"No." I huffed. Truth was, that I felt like I was incapable of being in love, or deserving of love, but I didn't want to admit to it.

"I know what you're thinking Amao, trust me, one day you'll find love." He said, pulling up to the Hospital. "Go, I'll drop your bags and briefcase at your dads."

"Thank you Uncle." I smiled, getting out of the car. "Don't forget the food!"

I walked into the hospital, it gave me chills being here by myself. Slowly making my way to the front desk, I was a sweaty and anxious mess. The receptionist looked at me and then looked down at her computer, it was quite rude frankly.

"Can you give me the room number of Tenya Iida please?" I gulped, asking politely.

"Sorry, family only." She stated, blatantly.

"I'm his boyfriend!" I blurted, not thinking clearly. She widened her eyes and raised her eyebrows.

"That's room 239." She winked at me. I felt uncomfortable, very much so.

As I got to the room, I saw that the three of them were inside. I grew slightly more angry.

"What the hell were you three thinking!" I thrusted open the door. "Seriously boys! You could've been killed!"

They stared at me in shock. Tenya began to get up.

"No, stay in bed!" I snapped, pointing at the bed Tenya got up from, he shortly returned to it. "Do you realise that you could get put in jail?"

"The head of the police department already laid into us." Midoriya sniffed.

"Good, it means I can do what I came here to do." I reached into my bag and pulled out tupperware containers. "Hospital food isn't nearly as nutritious as my dads soup."

"Amao, you really don't need to do this." Tenya sighed, I had given my friends my dish, they started eating, eyes lighting up in pure pleasure.

"I'm always going to look out for you guys, no matter what." I smiled proudly. "But please, you need to think rationally before you act."

"I saw you were on the news too, Amao." Shoto spoke between mouthfuls.

"Yeah! Defeating a villain too!" Midoriya smiled, speaking with a mouthful of food.

"Midoriya, don't speak with your mouth full!" Tenya scolded Midoriya like my dad used to do with me. "Your costume is very different."

"Yeah, as much as I love the costume department at U.A. My uncle's customer really knows how to design for someone like me." I chuckled. "What did you think of the support weapon?"