Chapter 34

"Alright, for the lucky 100 of you that passed, take a look at the screen." Mara spoke.

We all drew our attention to the screen in front of us. I stood in between Jiro and Sero. On the screen, many things happened at once. Huge buildings exploded, rubble shattering everywhere, it looked as if a villain attack had taken place.

"Your second exam, A terrorist attack has occured, rescue bystanders who are trapped and perform first aid to those who need it. The civilians are trained professionals with fake injuries, however you will be treating them as if they were real." Mara spoke. "You'll score points based on how well you perform, more points than the benchmark, then you'll pass. Good luck."

The walls dropped once more and we were looking towards the scene. Everyone ran towards different places. However the class stuck together, they turned to me for assistance.

"Right, I'll take the lead on this." I stood in front of the class. "Yao-momo we need to keep in contact with each other at all times. Create radios for everyone. We still don't know if the terrorists are still here. Bakugo, Kirishima, Todoroki and Midoriya. If the terrorists are still around, you will be the first to deal with the combat. This is the Safeguard Zone. Kaminari, Momo and Sero, you stay here! Give aid for the civilians who we've delivered to you."

I then split our class into groups of 4, each person in that group responsible for a different task.

"Alright, Jiro, Uraraka and Tokoyami, you guys are with me." I switched my in ear monitor on. "Let's go, everyone, take everything we've learned and utilise it! And remember! Handicapped, Children and Elderly take precedence!"

After saying that, we all ran our separate ways. Our group charged along the cityscape.

"Jiro! Use your quirk and search for faint heartbeats! Tokoyami! Get Dark shadow up in the air to search for civilians above ground! Uraraka, float up and search too!" I instructed. I ran my head close to the ground, listening to the floor. Suddenly, a sound travelled to my ear.

"Help us, we're stuck..." The whisper spoke. Jiro looked at me and I returned the look.

"Over there!" I pointed towards a large patch of rubble. "Two children and a pregnant woman!"

"Dark shadow!" Tokoyami sent forth the creature.

"Don't be too brash! I explained as we got to the rubble. "Ochaco, make the boulders float, Tokoyami and I will get the civilians. Jiro, alert base that we have injuries. Two kids and a pregnant woman, they need urgent care right away."

"On it!" Everyone replied.

"Hello? My name is Mr. Panda, and I am a Pro hero! I'm here to get you all out." I said as the boulders were lifted.

Underneath the boulder, there were the two children and the pregnant lady.

"You boys come with me, Mom will be with my colleague ok?" I took both boys' hands and pulled them from underneath the rubble. They had visible scratches along their arms, one of the boys had a deep gash in his arm. "Hey kid, I'm going to quickly patch that up for you ok?"

"Plus points! First response, deal with serious injuries at the scene." The child spoke in a robotic tone. "Plus points, reassuring children in need."

As I returned to the triage area, I noticed how many people there were. A lot of children crying for their parents. A couple of the trainee heroes didn't know what to do. I walked over to them.

"Tatami was it?" I asked her.

"Yes that's me, sorry, I'm struggling to keep these kids under control." She sighed.