Chapter 29

Today was the day we were moving into the dorms, I remember walking with my friends up to the new building. It was truly an awesome spectacle. However, there was only one thing I really cared about and that was the Kitchen Facilities. I was interrupted by Mr Aizawa speaking about the dorms.

"Given everything that's happened over the past couple of weeks, I am glad Class 1-A is back together." He stated, an inflection of happiness in his tone made me smile. "Kirishima, Midoriya, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki and Iida. You all broke the rules in order to save Bakugo and Amao."

"But-!" Tenya was about to speak up, I squeezed his hand with an assertive tug, he stopped speaking.

"Based on your reactions, all of you were aware of the plan that was going on." Aizawa's tone changed, he became serious. "If it was down to me, I would expel all of those who were involved, apart from Hagakure, Jiro, Bakugo and Amao."

Everyone's faces turned solemn, they were panicking.

"During the attack, only one of you proved that you were worthy of becoming a hero." Aizawa turned to me, everyone's eyes followed. "You should all be looking up to Amao, he was prepared to sacrifice his own life for Class 1-B's Kendo and Tetsutetsu. He sustained approximately 15 bullet holes in his back alone, and a further 4 in his legs. He was under the control of All for One and broke from the control. He lost a large volume of blood during the night, and still, he managed to survive."

"Amao- we didn't know you did that." A couple of my classmates were shocked.

"I did what I had to do to save the majority. If it meant I could've lost my life, then I was willing to do so." I turned my open palm to a fist and looked down at it.

"You lot may not think it, but that kid standing amongst you, he has got some pair of balls to do what he did." Aizawa chuckled. "Right now, he is performing at the rate a Pro Hero wished they could perform."

I looked around and the others smiled and gave me a thumbs up in response. Bakugo approached me and held in his hand a stack of money. I had heard he did the same thing with Kirishima before school started.

"You know I'm not going to take this." I shook my head.

"Just fucking take the money Amao." Bakugo's brash voice shook through me, but I remained unphased.

"I won't take it, but I know who will..." I spoke. I then pulled a piece of paper and a pen from my pocket, I wrote down a name and address and handed him the details. "When you get there, go inside "Bear's Noodle House." And ask for Kuma, give him the money. He needs it more than me."

"Fine, don't say I don't do anything for you." He shoved the paper in his pocket and walked towards the dorm's doors.

"The dorms: First floor is a common area, containing a Kitchen space, laundry, baths, gym and relaxation area. Upstairs are dorm rooms, boys on the left, girls on the right." Aizawa spoke as we entered the space.

I immediately ran towards the kitchen, the oven! The Fridge! The sink! Even the Microwave! All of it! Perfect, perfect, perfect! I then looked at the dorm room sheet, explaining where each of our dorm rooms were and who were our roommates.

"Floor 3: Amao Odayaka, Shoto Todoroki, Mezo Shoji and Tenya Iida. That's awesome!" I smiled. "I'm glad they've put me away from the elevators, that noise really is unpleasant."

"We're separated by two dorm rooms, Amao." Tenya smiled at me.

"Don't get any funny ideas you two." Suddenly, Aizawa came between us. "If I catch you doing anything below the belt, there will be serious consequences."