Chapter 4

At the beginning of the school day I was greeted at the gate with a reporter. I was frozen with fear.

"Hey! What's All Might like as a teacher?" The woman pointed her microphone towards me. I just ran away in fear. She tried to chase me but I was faster.

"Great work on your training videos yesterday you guys. I watched them, pretty good." Aizawa said, with a hint of sarcasm in his tone. "Amao, saving people will only get you so far. You need to learn how to fight."

I stared down at my desk, embarrassed at my performance yesterday.

"Now, time to decide who will be your Class Representative and Vice Class Representative." He said, suddenly the class broke up into an uproar of noise. I was quick to cover my ears.

I covered my ears from the ringing, it was painful. But Iida was quick to take control.

"Everyone! A representative should be able to lead a group, also they should be able to look at fear and know how to handle it." Iida said.

"They should also be compassionate and able to connect with their peers on an emotional level." I spoke up. "Not only that, but they should also be able to look at themselves and suggest improvements to their performance. They should also be able to talk with their peers and have ideas and suggestions that are included and accounted for in different situations."

"T-that too!" Iida stuttered.

"So, that's why we should do this by a vote, a vote on who should be the class rep, only rule, don't vote yourself." I then averted my eyes to somewhere else to avoid looking at anyone.

After the voting, we then tallied up the votes. I staggeringly got the most votes.

"9 Votes!?" I was taken back, everyone else got around 2 or 3. I then whispered to myself. "You actually like me?"

Kyoka turned to me and nodded slightly.

"Well, there we go, Amao is our Class president, and his vice President is Midoriya." Aizawa yawned.

'I assure you, I won't let any of you down." I began to smile slightly, the other people in my class grew on edge, they must've really wanted to see me smile but that wasn't enough to make me smile.

Then, it was lunch: Iida, Uraraka, Tsu, Midoriya and I sat together. Once again, I was picking at my food and not actually eating it. Unlike before, Uraraka actually asked me about it.

"Amao? Why aren't you eating?" She asked, sweetly.

"Because I'm not hungry." I replied.

"You said that yesterday too though." Tsu raised her eyebrows.

"I had a big breakfast and I've been snacking throughout the day so I hardly ever eat lunch." I admitted.

"I haven't seen you eat in class." Midoriya looked at me.

"Look. I'd rather not speak about this right now if that's ok." I sighed and went to put my food in the bin. Suddenly there was a ringing in my ears. A siren perhaps.

"Level 3 Security breach! Leave the school in an orderly Manner." The siren sung. Suddenly the school descended into madness.

As the tallest one, I stood out of the crowd. We were all in different places. It was wild. Suddenly I saw a glint of light in Iida's eyes that gave me confidence. I knew what he was doing, so I was swift to act too. I pushed past people to get to the exit sign. I crawled on a pipe up to it and shouted. Imagining that there was no one there to watch me.

"Everyone! Remain Calm! We aren't in any danger!" I shouted. Iida stood next to me and smiled.

"It's Just the media outside! We are U.A Students, we should stay cool under these circumstances!" Iida called out.

It was like that, our voices were heard. I felt happy knowing that I had a voice that I was able to use.

Back in the classroom. We then needed to assign the roles of the other class members. Midoriya had something to say.

"I don't think I should be vice class rep." He sighed. "Iida should take the role."

"I agree, together, Amao and Iida make such a good pair!" Tsu smiled.

"They are totally a power couple!" Mina shot her hands up in the air.

"They compliment each other well." Aoyama posed.

"That's sorted then, Iida is my Vice Class Rep!" Iida walked up to me and smiled, a radiant smile, it began to make me smile a little.

"Are we going to see an Amao smile?" Iida giggled.

I beamed a bright smile, a smile that I hadn't done in a long while. I felt happy that Iida was with me to help order the class. He went to shake my hand but I wrapped him up in a hug. Tight and warm, loving if that. This was a type of hug only me and my dad would do, it shows a close bond between two people, it was a typical Bear hug. I could tell that Iida wasn't used to hugs, so he just simply patted my back.

"Aww!" The whole class exploded into a crowd of adoration. They even woke Mr Aizawa from his nap.

"Boys, go sit down." Aizawa sighed.

"Sorry sir." I bowed and returned to my seat, almost jumping with each step.

"Now, for this hero training exercise today, you will be going off site to do rescue training with me and two other Pros." Aizawa said. "Now you can wear your costumes but remember that you're not used to them yet. Now go get changed and wait on the bus."

We all stood up and left to go change. I heard a couple of classmates run after me.

"Amao! Why aren't you changing in the changing room with us?" I turned to see Sero, Kirishima and Kaminari.

"I need the toilet so I might as well kill two birds with one stone, right?" I chuckled, heading towards the bathroom.

"We'll come too!" The boys ran after me, following me into the bathroom. I felt uneasy, uncomfortable.

I was swiftly able to change and return to the bus, the others managed to catch up with me in time. It was a cool place we were heading to, somewhere called the USJ. Quite interesting.

"Right everyone! Now that we're all here, let's get on the bus! We go in pairs, fill up from the front!" I used my loud panda voice to get everyone's attention.

"You probably fill up most of the bus anyways." I heard Bakugo mutter under his breath from the back of the noisy bus. I sighed and looked at myself in my reflection of the bus window, I quickly began to realise how much I still hated myself.

As we arrived, we met the Pro Hero Thirteen. An incredible person who has saved countless people. She was teaching us about the USJ and why she created it, however my eyes began darting to different places, my ears picked up on a change in sound waves in the building. This was something big, something I hadn't picked up on before. I kept pulling at my ears, some of my classmates clocked on to my distress.

"Amao, is everything ok?" Yaoyorozu asked. "Did you forget your earplugs, here I'll make a new pair."

"No, it's fine." I shook my head and patted my temples. "Well I hope it's fine."

Suddenly the lights went out and a purple sphere started to form by the fountain in the middle of the structure.

"Everything is not fine!" I panicked pointing to the large portal beginning to open.

"Stay back! We're under attack!" Aizawa ordered. "This is real!"

I froze in fear, I didn't know what to do, nothing like this was a scenario I had planned into my head.

"Get them out of there Thirteen." Aizawa instructed.

"Don't have to tell me twice." I turned to the door and started to swiftly jogged towards the exit.

"We are the league of Villains. Pleasure to meet all of you, for this will be your end." The shadowed creature engulfed us. I was so panicked by this point.

"Stay together everyone!" I screamed before I was warped to a different location.