Chapter 52

The next couple of matches were interesting to say the least. I got to witness more of Class B's strength, which was very impressive. Quirks like Twin Impact, Big fist and Lizard Tail Splitter were awesome to observe and take in inspiration. However, my mind kept drawing my attention to the intense battle I had with Jurota Shishida. My quirk was stronger than I knew, and I needed to harness it. Without Tenya's support, I wouldn't've been able to control myself. I'd have fought until Tsu's poison made me fall.

In addition, I got to see Deku's quirk once more. He was having trouble controlling it, black and green tendrils shot from his fingers as he struggled to control himself. It took a direct hit from Yanagi to knock him out, in order to stop his quirk from going out of control. After the training had ended, we got some unbiased feedback from Midnight.

"Alright! Here are the scores!" She spoke into a microphone. "Match 1: Class A, Match 2: Class B, Match 3: Draw, Match 4, Class A. Match 5: Class A"

"That means Class 1-A wins this training activity!" Small-might cheered.

"It's important to note that if you are unable to stand your ground as a hero. You will fail to protect anyone else." Mr Aizawa spoke to us all.

"Usually it's the other way around for Amao." Monoma chuckled.

"You unbelievable bastard." I snarled in his direction. "We won and you're still hammering on about how you're better than us? Get real Neito!"

"Is that a threat!?" Neito ran towards me, attempting to punch me. I hesitated and fell onto the floor.

"Settle down." Aizawa used his binding cloth to wrap Monoma up. "Go get changed and head back to the dorms."

Class 1-A and B shared changing rooms with each other. So I was stuck changing with a bunch of people that I hardly knew, better yet, my heartbeat was racing incredibly fast. I could imagine everyone's eyes fixated on me.

"Amao, how did you get that many scars?" The room went silent. Tsubaraba pallet my exposed back. Everyone turned to me.

"Cut it out Tsubaraba." Tenya came to my defence.

"No no, let him speak Engine Freak." Togaru Kamikiri shattered that defence, causing Tenya to withdraw.

"He's not a freak." I turned to Kamikiri. "With a face like yours, I wouldn't be saying that."

"What're you suggesting?" The green-haired lizard guy advanced towards me.

"There's a saying..." I spoke as I did up the buttons of my school shirt. "If you can dish it, be prepared to take it. So Kamikiri, I'll let you figure out the rest."

"How did you get them then? Barcode?" Once again, Kamikiri tried to get under my skin. I controlled my breathing, with efficiency.

"Through years and years of being smashed into the ground, bullied, humiliated, tortured, punched, kicked, bitten, ridiculed." I put my blazer on and held my hero costume. Everyone from Class 1-B's eyes opened in realisation.

"And you didn't fight them?" Awase chimed in.

"No." I began to walk to the door. "Because I was scared before, but I'm not anymore."

As I walked out, I turned to see a couple of the girls from Class 1-B. Ibara Shiozaki and Kinoko Kimori. Kinoko smiled and waved at me. But Ibara looked at me with a disgusted visage.

"Unholy beast. Your sinful actions will land you in the fiery depths of hell." Shiozaki muttered under her breath.

"Yes Shiozaki, I'm in a relationship with a man, how sinful!" I yawned. "Look, we both have differing opinions on this topic, so how about we agree to disagree."

"How could I subside with such subhuman behaviours." She looked down at me. "You let your primal instincts run wild, at least Shishida can keep a level head."

"Shishida is Shishida, and I am me. So if the problem you have with me is that I don't fit the mould of someone who has a strength enhancing quirk, then that speaks volumes on your character." I told her, before I left, to put my case back in my classroom.

"He got ya gal." I heard the mushroom girl speak to Ibara as she stood solitary.