Chapter 47

On our way to the Beauty Pageant. Tenya and I were parenting Eri, teaching her what words mean, and playing fun games with her. Like how each of us held one of her hands and swung her up and down. She couldn't stop giggling and smiling throughout the entire day.

"They would really make good dads for her." I overheard Present Mic speak with Aizawa.

"You're right, both of them are really good with her. You can see where Amao gets it from, and how Iida's adopted it." Aizawa replied to him.

After the pageant had ended, we got the rest of the day to have fun and enjoy! I did an obstacle course against Bakugo and Kirishima, I came last but it was a fun time!

"Odayaka! I challenge you!" Bakugo put his arm up to my face. "Over there! There doing a spicy curry challenge!"

"You're on Bakugo!" I interlocked my arm with him whilst Tenya held Eri, it was impressive how well she took to him, and how he took to her.

First curry was very mild, by the time we got to curry 8 I was starting to feel the heat. Bakugo was too, he was sweating a lot, his quirk was making small popping explosions in his hand. Everyone looked at us when we were on Curry number 10. We had taken a spoonful at the same time, my mouth was on fire! But I looked beside me and saw that Bakugo had spat the curry out.

"Amao Odayaka wins!" The 2nd year support course student smiled, raising my hand.

"Fair play to you." Bakugo shook my hand, which I accepted graciously.

"You put up a good fight!" I smiled at him.

After the school festival ended, I returned Eri back to Mr Aizawa and he took her back to the Hospital, Mirio thanked me for making her so happy. My words to him were.

"Its taken us today to truly shake our own inner demons out of our minds." I said to him. "Its taken her 6 years, and me 16 years."

"Thank you Amao." Mirio hugged me suddenly, I patted his back.

"You look exhausted, now go get some rest Mirio." I held his face.

"R-Right!" He fixed himself, waved back to me as he ran towards his dorm.

I returned back to my dorm and slumped over the sofa with my classmates.

"Tired?" Sero sat next to me.

"Extremely, it doesn't help that its getting colder either." I yawned.

"How does the cold have anything to do with you being tired?" Hagakure chimed in.

"We hibernate during the winter, ribbit." Tsu gave a ribbit as she walked from the kitchen to the sofas.

"Ding ding ding!" I smiled. "Although Giant Pandas don't hibernate, I've developed that ability from my Dads quirk, Brown bear. I'll get stronger and heal quicker during the winter, but I can't fight as long because I'll get colder and more sluggish, eventually I'll fall asleep."

"Ohh!" Sero spoke. "So you become lazier in winter?"

"N-not exactly..." I held my head down trying not to laugh.

Weeks had passed and the end of Novemer had just passed. We given some more positive news about Eri, and it was great! She was moving into the U.A Staff dorms, so that teachers can monitor how her quirk works. Apparently, her quirk is expelled from her horn, which grows bigger and bigger. Her horn was starting to grow again, meaning that her quirk was growing stronger. She was also reluctant to eat anything made by Lunch-Rush, no matter how much she liked it, she would only eat the meals that I would cook. So it meant that often times, she would come to the U.A dorms and we would eat together. Also, the Pussycats had stopped by briefly, to give us over some treats and explain to us about how they are back in business, with Ragdoll being behind the scenes. But also we were told that another visitor would be visiting us.

"Our visitor is here!" Tenya stood up. "Everyone, lets greet them with decorum!"

"Yes! We need to welcome them with open arm-!" I spoke as the door opened, standing at the door was a familiar face.

"Hey bear, how're you do-!" My dad spoke.

"DADDY!" I ran up to him, tackling him to the ground, I squeezed his body tightly.

"Bear! You almost made me drop the gift I got for your class." Dad got us both up and placed the large package on the table.

"Mr Odayaka, this is amazing, thank you very much." My classmates bowed.

"Please, everyone just call me Kuma, any friend of Amao is a friend of mine!" Dad laughed and patted his stomach. He took the packaging off of the gift and revealed a large frosted sheet cake decorated with Class 1-A and mini-figurines of our classmates. "Go ahead everyone! Enjoy!"

We all took to the cake like moths to a flame, we all enjoyed what my dad made.

"Its not as good as Amao's baking skills, I'm more of a savoury chef myself." Dad patted my back.

After a while, everyone started shuffling out of the door, it was revealed that Tenya had organised the visit from my dad as a surprise for me.

"Tenya, hows things with mom and dad?" My own dad asked him.

"Still nothing..." Tenya sighed in disappointment. I held his hand tightly.

"They might not, but you have me, and my family and our classmates." I smiled.

"Mhm." Tenya looked at me.

"Ok boys, I need to get going now." Dad looked at his watch. "Remember what I told you Amao, stay safe and wear a condom, bye now!"

I went bright red. Soon after I went to lie down in my own bed, by myself with my own thoughts.