Chapter 51

(Btw, It's my own personal opinion, but I dislike Shinso, so he's not going to feature here, sorry hens xoxo)

"For this joint training task, Class 1-A will be fighting class B in teams of 4, in a section of Training Ground Gamma." Vlad spoke.

"Forty students, it's an even split!" I smiled, appreciating the symmetry in our classes.

"Congratulations for knowing simple maths." I heard Monoma whisper to himself.

"Listen to the scenario, you're part of a hero agency, trying to capture a villainous organisation." Vlad told us.

"This is completely against your character Iida." I tilted my head to the side.

"I know! And it's messing with my brain!" Tenya scratched his helmet.

"I believe in you!" I patted his head, giving him some affirming words.

"Get to drawing lots Class." Aizawa held out a box towards our class. We ordered up as a class and picked out a different piece of paper.

I pulled out the letter "A", looking around I noticed some familiar faces with this pull.

"Hey team!" I smiled.

"Awesome! We got Amao!" Kaminari and Kirishima rejoiced.

"Ribbit! This is great!" Tsu jumped onto my shoulder. "We can try out that special move we've been working on!"

"Shh! It's supposed to be special!" I joked.

Together, our team was up first, against Shishida, Rin, Tsubaraba and Shiozaki. Their quirks? I was unfamiliar with most of them, apart from Shishida, who I knew had strength parallel to me. Regardless they were very much familiar with our quirks for sure. It was interesting to prosper on how they would utilise their understanding of our quirks to their advantage. Within seconds of entering the training ground, we heard.

"And start!" Vlad shouted.

"Alright, let's think logically about this." Tsuyu spoke, poking her head around the corner in her camouflaged state. "I'm sure they're planning to take down Amao first."

"Unfortunately, I agree." I used my quirk to listen to the sounds of footsteps however, I couldn't find any. "Jurota Shishida has a quirk similar to mine, so I'm sure he'll be gunning for me first."

Suddenly, I picked up a sound, like a clang. Within seconds Jurota had Kirishima and Tsuyu on the ground, leaving Kaminari and I standing alone.

"I was able to pick up that foul scent from that one from a mile away!" Shishida pointed to me, I felt really bad. "We used Shiozaki as a distraction!"

I stood in fear, his intimidation was far superior to mine.

"Amao!" Kaminari took an incredible hit for me.

"I'm sorry..." I turned away, merely avoiding Tsubaraba's air prisons.

As I ran, I slapped Tsu's tongue in order to wake her up.

After running, I found myself hiding in a labyrinth of different pipes. I was breathing heavily, realising the royal fuck up I had made.

"I need to go back, everyones going to be captured because of me." I whispered to myself. "Everyone is going to be so angry with me. It's all my fault."

"Don't let them predict your next moves." The voice of Mirko reckoned through me.

With that resonance set in stone. I arose from my field of protection, I took my coat off, leaving it in my hideout. With my hand still covered in Tsu's saliva, I coated my neck in it, as well as my nails, boots and my teeth.