125

Chapter 125 Going out

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

Xiao Liang thought for a moment, "He can't hold on anymore, right?"

Qi Dafei's team has too many burdens and very few people who can be put to use. Xiao Liang is very surprised that he can persist until now.

So after the initial surprise passed, Xiao Liang immediately felt that this matter was actually reasonable.

Although she didn't have much dealings with Qi Dafei, she knew Qi Dafei very well.

In other words, with Qi Dafei's upright temperament, anyone who has worked with him would find it difficult to understand who he is.

For such a straightforward, kind and righteous person who doesn't know how to beat around the bush, Xiao Liang sometimes actually wonders why he hasn't been tricked to death yet.

Is it because God loves fools?

Unable to understand, Xiao Liang simply stopped thinking about it.

Anyway, with Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng here, Xiao Liang doesn't want to worry about this matter.

These two people are not people who are willing to suffer losses. In addition, the few people in Qi Dafei's team who can talk are all decent people. One side is shrewd enough and the other side has a good mind. Even if these two teams merge into Together, there will never be too many troubles.

At least, Xiao Liang doesn't have to worry about Qi Dafei thinking every day about how to usurp power and seize the throne, kill Ye Shaoyang and go up by himself.

Qi Dafei is not the person who can do such a thing.

Thinking of this, Xiao Liang suddenly thought of the group of scum who had tricked her and Ye Shaoyang to death in her previous life.

She had killed all of her subordinates who betrayed her on the spot, but she didn't have time to kill any of Yuan Tiekuan, Meng Changyi and others who betrayed Ye Shaoyang.

In this life, she has directly excluded these villains from Ye Shaoyang's team. She doesn't know if these villains are still plotting against their team now that they have no chance to attack from within.

No, she had to go out to find out the news.

When he thought of this, Xiao Liang couldn't sit still.

She was no longer exposed to the sun, so she rolled over from the folding bed. Xiao Liang put on her shoes, took her baseball bat and was about to go out.

She left immediately, and Qiu Liangyu was immediately confused by her.

She asked Xiao Liang, "Where are you going?"

"Go to S city."

As far as she knew, those guys who left D City behind them were all around S City. If she wanted to find out any information about Yuan Tiekuan, Meng Changyi and others, S City was undoubtedly a good choice. .

Now that Ye Shaoyang and the others are living in a new safe zone, their personal safety can still be guaranteed. In this way, Xiao Liang does not have to act like an old hen protecting her young, insisting on keeping Ye Shaoyang under his nose every day. Strictly protected.

The opportunity was rare, so Xiao Liang decided to leave immediately and take this opportunity to carry out a solo operation to punish rape and eliminate evil.

"Xiaowen and Jiajia are left to you. Don't let them run around while I'm away."

"I have put the food in the storage room, and I have left ten boxes of water and milk each. If you want to eat or drink, you can go find it in the storage room."

"If there is anything missing, you can use my points to exchange it with Brother Xu Feng."

"The last thing you need to do is help me keep it secret. Except for a few people in our small group, don't tell anyone else that I'm not in the safe zone."

After a crackling warning, Xiao Liang, wearing a windbreaker and hat, drove out of the village by himself while Qiu Liangyu was still confused.

She was walking through the pass between the two mountains closest to their small safe zone, which was now guarded by Cheng Hu. She rolled down the car window a small crack, and then gave Cheng Hu a "Shut up" With a "sound" gesture, Cheng Hu immediately called to a group of his younger brothers and moved the thick stone slab at the pass.

The mechanism drove the iron chain, and the iron chain pulled the stone slabs. Soon the two stone slabs at the pass were pulled to both sides of the road.

Xiao Liang nodded slightly towards Cheng Hu, then drove out in the car.

Cheng Hu couldn't suppress his inner urge, but what made him deeply regretful was that Xiao Liang obviously didn't intend to take anyone out with him.

He seemed to be calmly greeting his group of younger brothers, asking them to activate the mechanism and close the stone gate again, but in fact, at this time, the villain in Cheng Hu's heart was shouting crazily, "Take me with you! I I also want to do something with Sister Liang!"

Xiao Liang didn't know Cheng Hu's true thoughts. She drove the car around the mountain blocking the road, and then hid the car in an abandoned town very close to S city.

This town had completely collapsed on the first day of the apocalypse. The townspeople had no choice but to abandon their homes and move into S city temporarily.

Because it is very close to City S, this is the first place where a team of human survivors scoured the ground for supplies.

Because it has been searched countless times, to this day, people no longer come to this town.

This is why Xiao Liang chose to hide the car here.

Putting on a baseball cap and big sunglasses, and wearing neat clothes and pants that are convenient for mobility, Xiao Liang drained the fuel from the car, took away the keys, and then walked to the nearest west gate of City S.

Renting a stall at the trading market outside the west gate, Xiao Liang took out one of the most unpopular supplies among human survivors - gold jewelry and traded it with others.

This time she did not deliberately inquire for information, nor did she exchange information with others with relatively popular food and water. Instead, she was doing the gold jewelry business that had no business at all, while listening carefully to the people around her. chat.

This kind of mixed-race place is actually the best place for gathering information. As long as she sits here silently for a whole day, the survivors around her will unintentionally provide her with a lot of information.

Xiao Liang, who had taken off his large sunglasses and was wearing ordinary clothes, looked like an ordinary vendor. He had been sitting at the market for three days.

She spent the past three days in the trading market day and night. It was not closed at night anyway, and she had no other place to go.

It was not until the morning of the fourth day that Xiao Liang had obtained the information he wanted, and then he continued to investigate what he was interested in in a targeted manner.

She left the market, taking with her the pile of gold jewelry that she had not sold.

Leaving with her were other human survivors who had evil thoughts towards her.

In fact, these people have been targeting Xiao Liang for a long time. If she hadn't left the trading market and only carried some of the most worthless gold jewelry, they would have taken action in the trading market.

Now that Xiao Liang was finally willing to leave, the traffickers who had their eyes on Xiao Liang's identity as a "young girl" didn't just follow him out immediately.