60

Chapter 60 Si Family Past Events

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

Si Jiawen scratched his head, "But my sister..."

Xiao Liang was too lazy to talk nonsense with him. After running a few steps, he jumped over and climbed all the way to the shoulder of the native bear like a monkey.

Zhen Zhitong and the others had good eyesight, so they soon saw the small holes in the native bear that she had poked with her military thorns.

"Hold on tight, or I'll fall down and break your little arm or leg. I'm not responsible for that." After tying Si Jiawen's sister in front of him, Xiao Liang motioned to Si Jiawen to climb onto her back.

Hearing this, Si Jiawen quickly grabbed Xiao Liang's... scarf.

Xiao Liang: ...Is the little bastard planning to strangle her?

He pulled out the collar of his clothes and handed it to Si Jiawen, "Grab it here, don't grab my scarf."

Si Jiawen had a smug look on his face, and the hand that originally held Xiao Liang's scarf instead grabbed Xiao Liang's collar.

Xiao Liang was satisfied. She took out a rope and wrapped one end of the rope around the bear's neck. Then she carried one on her back, hugged another, and quickly slid towards the ground below the bear along its back. .

"Okay, let's go eat some noodles." Xiao Liang laid Si Jiawen's sister, Si Jiajia, flat on the ground, and waved to Si Jiawen, who was also sallow and skinny, to eat.

The taciturn but steady and careful Zhen Zhitong took over Si Jiawen's previous feeding work. He held a glass bottle and very patiently fed Si Jiajia water little by little.

Seeing this, Si Jiawen's heart suddenly relaxed.

The little guy couldn't resist the temptation of food. While watching Zhen Zhitong feeding his sister water, he took a bowl of instant noodles and started to wolf it down.

"Eat slowly, be careful not to burn it."

Xiao Liang felt a little sour in his heart. This child was so thin that only a layer of flesh and skin was left hanging on the skeleton. It seemed that he had suffered a lot.

Compared with him, his sister's situation was actually slightly better. At least the little girl still had a little bit of flesh on her body.

Si Jiawen hummed while continuing to suck the noodles into his mouth at an unabated speed.

Before the end of the world, he had rarely eaten instant noodles.

Even if he occasionally gets greedy and wants to eat once, his mother will add eggs, meatballs, vegetables, meat slices and other things to it to ensure nutrition.

Unlike now, apart from boiling water, nothing else has been added to the noodles.

But even so, because of his hunger, he felt that this side was particularly delicious, so delicious that he couldn't help but want to cry.

Before the end of the world, his father was the general manager of a branch of Liu's enterprise, and his mother was the department manager of a small state-owned enterprise in City D. Their family was not rich, but they lived a very comfortable life.

After the apocalypse came, Liu Haoyu recruited all his employees who could be contacted and quickly established a survivor group that should not be underestimated.

Before the apocalypse, Si Jiawen's father got along quite happily with his boss named Liu, so after the apocalypse, he did not refuse the olive branch offered by Liu Haoyu.

At the beginning, the evil in human nature had not been completely released. The survivors who had just lost the restraint of the law still had a certain degree of awe in their bones. At that time, they cooperated with each other quite happily.

However, Liu Haofang soon became more and more domineering day by day, and Liu Haoming also began to attack young women in the team without any scruples.

As long as Liu Haoming doesn't want to get involved with anyone with a bit of beauty, from the age of ten to forty.

As for Liu Haofang, you can't get the taboo points about this girl at all. Si Jiawen's mother was scolded by this girl for no reason more than once.

You say hello to her. She dislikes your fake smile, so you avoid her. She says you have a problem with her, so you should talk to her respectfully. She also says that you are resentful of her because you make such a face.

In short, no matter what you do, what you say, what kind of expression you put on, what kind of clothes and shoes you wear, she will always be able to find something in you that makes her lose her temper.

If Liu Haoyu hadn't relied so heavily on Si Jiawen's father, these two people would have already targeted Si Jiawen's mother.

Si Jiawen's father did not want his wife to end up like many women in the team. He wanted to take his wife and children away from the team and stay away from the Liu brothers and sisters.

Of course, he would not leave rashly with his wife and two children - he was afraid that after he lost the protective umbrella of Liu Haoyu, the brothers and sisters would become even more unscrupulous.

In order to prevent the situation from developing into a worse direction, Si Jiawen's father has been secretly looking for a team with enough strength and upright character to protect their family of four without letting them escape from the wolf's den and into the tiger's den.

By the way, Ye Shaoyang's team was also one of his alternate targets at the time.

But before he could make a decision and take action, heavy snow suddenly fell.

Of course, Si Jiawen's father couldn't take his wife and children into the unknown on such a snowy day, so his plan had to be put on hold.

What he didn't expect was that neither he nor his wife would survive this winter.

In early February, Liu Haoyu ordered him to lead a team out to search for supplies.

Si Jiawen's father was worried about his wife, and Si Jiawen's mother happened to not want to be angry with Liu Haofang anymore, so the two of them led the team outside the safe zone.

Once they left, the couple never came back.

About half of the team members who went out with them came back three days later.

According to this group of people, they encountered a group of mutant rats on the second day out. Si Jiawen's parents, as well as their companions who also failed to return, had all been eaten by the mutant rats.

Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia were stunned at that time. They wanted to rush out to find their parents like crazy, but Liu Haoyu stopped them.

Liu Haoyu is a person who is very good at showing off. In front of other people in the team, he cares deeply about the Si Jiawen brothers and sisters.

And because Si Jiawen's parents died on a business trip, Liu Haoyu did not cut off the daily supplies to Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia after their deaths.

If this supply can actually fall into their hands, then the two of them can actually survive to adulthood successfully.

However, all Liu Haoyu was willing to do for them was to give an order in front of everyone. As for whether his order could be implemented after the order was given, Liu Haoyu actually didn't mind.

If it can't be implemented, he will save food. If it can be implemented, he will not be short of that little food.

Therefore, Liu Haoyu never paid attention to Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia after that day.

Without his special care, two children, Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia, would not be able to live a good life in a team with fierce internal fighting like theirs.

They didn't receive the supplies Liu Haoyu promised them a few times.