82

Chapter 82 Abnormality leads to demons

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

While chasing Xiao Liang into the nearby forest, Chen Hailong asked Xiao Liang very puzzledly, "Sister Liang, why did you run out? Didn't you see that the people in the other teams were huddled between me and me?" Is it inside the wall that Xiaohan made? There must be a lot of dangers outside."

"If it's not dangerous, I won't come out yet." Xiao Liang walked into the forest while looking around at the surrounding environment with his eyes rounded. "Don't forget that we have to stay here for one night. If we don't Come and explore where I can rest peacefully at night.

It is common knowledge that almost everyone knows that there are many snakes, insects, rats, and ants in the mountain forest. In addition, mutant beasts are also very difficult to deal with now, so Xiao Liang needs to be more careful.

Chen Hailong scratched his head and said, "How about I get a row of metal spikes outside the camp later?"

"It's better for me to build a small river ditch." Although Xiao Liang's supernatural power level is not much higher than that of Chen Hailong, Chen Hailong is not as easy to use local materials as she is.

She said to Chen Hailong: "Didn't Xiaohan make a deep ditch outside the wall before? It's just right. I will divert some river water to it later."

Mo Xiaohan didn't mean to make a trench or anything like that, she just wanted to make the low wall look taller from the outside.

Because in this way, this wall can maximize its effect and stop more mutant beasts.

The two of them were talking in low voices while walking back and forth sideways on the edge of the forest.

After walking four or five times, Xiao Liang finally gave up and continued walking in circles outside the forest.

She took Chen Hailong, starting from the place closest to their camp, and began to go deep into the forest.

The various trees in this forest show a distribution trend of being sparse on the outside and dense on the inside. The further Xiao Liang and the others go in, the trees around them become taller and denser.

Gradually, they could no longer see clearly the rotten leaves on the ground.

Although this is because the light is getting darker and darker, the tall trees in the forest also play a good role in isolating the light.

"It's a good thing they haven't grown leaves yet, otherwise it would be so dark in the forest now that you can't see anything."

While Chen Hailong was complaining, Xiao Liang, who was walking in front of him, suddenly stopped.

"Why don't you leave?" Chen Hailong, who was walking vigorously, almost bumped into Xiao Liang. He was in a hurry and finally managed to stop before knocking Xiao Liang out.

"Look what that is." Xiao Liang said as he used the strong flashlight he brought to shine on a big tree about two meters away from her.

Chen Hailong took a look at it and said, "Isn't it just a tree? And it's a big willow tree that's very common in the north."

"I'm talking about the position between the root and the trunk..." Xiao Liang was also impressed by Chen Hailong's carelessness and carelessness. She had already shined the flashlight on the big willow tree. At the bottom of the tree trunk, Chen Hailong still didn't observe carefully.

"Oh, that's it. Let me take a look again." As he said that, Chen Hailong put his face under the big willow tree.

"Don't go there." Xiao Liang said, reaching out in time to pull Chen Hailong to his side.

With a pop, a small thing of unknown origin shot rapidly from the root of the willow tree towards where Chen Hailong originally stood.

As Chen Hailong was quickly dragged to another position by Xiao Liang, the unknown little thing was finally nailed firmly into the tree trunk on the left rear of the two of them.

Chen Hailong, who was almost shot in the head by an unknown object, raised his hand and wiped his face with lingering fear, "Good guy, even the hidden weapon was found. What the hell is this? Is it some kind of mountain spirit? Strange?"

"You can't talk about mountain spirits and wild monsters. If my prediction is correct, this little thing should be a very rare and mutated flower." Xiao Liang's answer actually didn't explain anything, but as far as she could see, There is indeed only a mini version of a sunflower flower.

In the early spring, when the green grass had just sprouted and the leaves and flowers were just inconspicuous little bumps, under the big willow tree, there actually grew a tree. Although the plant was only as big as her palm, it had a gorgeous flower disk at the top. Sunflowers, isnt this strange and eye-catching enough?

Xiao Liang touched his chin and his eyes glowed green, with a look on his face, "Ah - I'm so interested - I really want to pull it out and study it." He was so frightened that the originally blooming sunflower disk silently gathered its petals together.

Chen Hailong pointed at the sunflower and made a fuss, "Ah, it moved."

Xiao Liang was speechless, "It has moved a long time ago, okay? Otherwise, what do you think is shooting bullets at you?"

It's actually not accurate to say "bullet". The so-called "hidden weapon" fired by this little thing just now is most likely its own sunflower seed.

"Then why has it become more obedient now?" Chen Hailong pointed at the sunflower that was twisting and twisting, thinking that it was hiding behind the big willow tree without leaving a trace. "Not only did it not continue to attack us, but it also secretly wanted to take advantage of our absence. Pay attention and just slip away. Does it know it can't defeat us, so it just gives in?"

The dumb little sunflower suddenly became angry and shot two more sunflower seeds at Chen Hailong. Chen Hailong was so frightened that he quickly turned his left hand into a metal shield to block his face.

Yes, in front of the face.

This little sunflower learned the fine tradition of "slapping people only in the face" from no one. Every time the sunflower seeds were fired, every one of them went towards Chen Hailong's head.

Moreover, it knows how to bully the weak and avoid the strong. Xiao Liang, who came here with Chen Hailong and stood motionless next to Chen Hailong, this little sunflower has never made a move on her once.

"Hiss - this little thing is quite powerful." Putting down his hand, Chen Hailong grinned and pulled out the two sunflower seeds nailed to the index finger and palm of his left hand.

Xiao Liang glanced at him, then stepped forward to grab the little sunflower that had pulled out its roots and was about to run away, "Don't run away, little thing. You injured my companion, do you still want to just walk away like that?" No? What good things are you thinking of?"

Xiao Liang pinched the lower part of the flower plate, and the little sunflower suddenly felt as if someone was suffocating its vitality.

It really wanted to struggle and resist, but it had already shot out all the sunflower seeds just now, and now it had no more seeds in stock.

Feeling that his life was about to be in danger, the little sunflower suddenly withered and drooped, including its flower disk and leaves.

This little thing looked like a dead fish lying flat and letting Xiao Liang kill it, which made Xiao Liang laugh out loud.