10

Chapter 10 Goodbye Ye Shaoyang

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

Anyone who can be bribed or won over will be bribed by Liu Haoyu with fame, wealth, power and status.

For someone as stubborn as Qiu Liangyu, if the opponent's powers are not very useful, then Liu Haoyu will basically choose to find an opportunity to kill these "ignorant" people.

On the contrary, if the opponent's power is as magical and rare as Qiu Liangyu's "Emergency Room", Liu Haoyu will do everything possible to force the opponent to surrender.

For such a person, who would not dislike him among all the evolvers who have been targeted by him?

In Xiao Liang's previous life, Liu Haoyu was the annoying guy who caused her the most trouble, and he was also the mastermind behind Xiao Liang's death and rebirth.

Xiao Liang is the one with the most outstanding abilities among all the evolvers who have awakened water powers in D City. In addition, she has a weird system that sells almost everything except living creatures.

With such a person, Liu Haoyu desperately wanted to hold her in his hands.

But what he didn't expect was that Xiao Liang was a tough nut to crack, beyond his expectation.

If there is anyone in D City who can make him feel irritable whenever he thinks about it, Xiao Liang and Ye Shaoyang are definitely tied for the top spot.

One of these two people is stubborn and stubborn, and the other is only public-minded but selfless. They are both the kind of people who have no weaknesses for him to exploit, so that he doesn't know how to bribe them, and at the same time, he doesn't have the ability to kill them directly.

Fortunately, most people in this world have their own desires and selfishness, and what Liu Haoyu is best at is taking advantage of human desires and selfishness.

In Xiao Liang's previous life, Liu Haoyu used other people's help to get rid of both Ye Shaoyang and Xiao Liang in a roundabout way.

Although he felt a little regretful that Xiao Liang died instead of being captured, Liu Haoyu would rather they all die than let these two people continue to be an eyesore.

Although Xiao Liang has changed her mind now, her enemies still do not include Liu Haoyu, who has been hiding behind the scenes to stir up trouble.

This is why although she was annoyed when she saw Liu Haoyu, she did not show any hatred when facing him.

"It's not advisable to stay here for a long time. Hai Long and I are going to meet up with our companions. Do you want to come with us?"

Qiu Liangyu is a generous person who knows how to repay kindness. Xiao Liang saved her, and her affection for Xiao Liang doubled immediately.

Well, if there were no "trouble caused by Xiao Qiang" and "the world is in trouble", Qiu Liangyu felt that she could even become friends with Xiao Liang directly.

But now, she feels that Xiao Liang is more suitable to become friends with Chen Hailong. After all, their brain circuits do not seem to be something that an ordinary person like her can get a glimpse of.

"Come on, come on, my boss is very kind, and his skills are also very neat." Before Xiao Liang could express his stance, Chen Hailong had already followed up on Qiu Liangyu's words and extended an invitation to Xiao Liang again.

Xiao Liang pretended to hesitate for a moment, "Then I will disturb you for a while. When that 'Brother Yu' forgets about me, a little person, I will consider my next destination."

"What are you still thinking about where to go next! Can't you just follow us?" Chen Hailong didn't know Xiao Liang's little plan and thought she would soon leave her team.

Although Qiu Liangyu didn't know that with Liu Haoyu's narrow-minded character, he was afraid that he would never "forget" Xiao Liang who had done bad things to him in this life, but she would not be with Xiao Liang when she was just the first. When they met for the first time, they rashly invited him to join the team.

"Okay, we'll talk about this later. Our top priority now is to quickly meet up with Xiaoye and the others."

"Yes, if we don't go back, the boss will come looking for us." Chen Hailong said as he walked out of the half room where they were hiding.

Halfway through, the guy suddenly turned around and asked Qiu Liangyu, "But Sister Qiu, we haven't found any supplies yet. If we just go back like this, wouldn't I be very embarrassed?"

Qiu Liangyu gave him a big look, "Do you want to be caught by that bastard Liu Haoyu again?"

When Chen Hailong heard this, he immediately looked confused. It would be embarrassing not to find the supplies, but if he was caught again... well, being caught again would obviously be more embarrassing than not finding the supplies.

"Forget it, forget it, let's go meet my boss first."

In order not to completely disgrace himself, Chen Hailong decisively gave up and continued to hang out.

He got out of the broken house immediately, and then took Qiu Liangyu and Xiao Liang with him, skillfully walking through the streets and alleys of the city that had been turned into ruins.

"This kid used to hang out on the street, and he is familiar with the environment here." Qiu Liangyu said to Xiao Liang in a low voice while following Chen Hailong quickly.

Xiao Liang nodded slightly towards Qiu Liangyu.

What she didn't say was that with her past life memories, she actually understood this city that had changed beyond recognition better than Chen Hailong.

"It's the boss! The boss is here to pick us up!" The three of them walked on the street for about a quarter of an hour, and Chen Hailong suddenly ran forward with a happy look on his face.

Qiu Liangyu followed closely behind, and of course, she did not forget to drag Xiao Liang.

From her body that suddenly relaxed and her brows that were no longer frowning, Xiao Liang was keenly aware of Qiu Liangyu's happiness and peace of mind at this moment.

"Xiaoye, Datong." When he was about ten meters away from the person coming from the opposite side, Qiu Liangyu began to wave happily towards Ye Shaoyang and others.

Xiao Liang did not move forward. She stood there and watched Ye Shaoyang slowly walking towards them against the light.

Ye Shaoyang is not the kind of man with a strong physique. He is gentle and handsome, tall and thin, and always has a faint smile on his face that makes people feel like spring breeze.

If the apocalypse hadn't come and everyone would have to struggle to survive after the great changes in the world, who would have thought that a person like him, a gentle and handsome person who can be called a "white-faced scholar", could actually become a famous top player in D City?

"Hai Long, Sister Qiu, why have you been gone for so long? Did you encounter any trouble?" Ye Shaoyang first nodded slightly towards Xiao Liang behind Qiu Liangyu, and then smiled and asked about the reason for his companion's late return.

"Don't mention it, we met that bad boy Liu Haoyu." Chen Hailong told the whole thing without Qiu Liangyu opening his mouth.

"By the way, this is the buddy who helped me rescue Sister Qiu." After telling what happened, Chen Hailong did not forget to introduce Xiao Liang to his companions, "I tell you she is very powerful... "

While talking and gesticulating, Chen Hailong almost praised Xiao Liang's performance like a flower.

Xiao Liang was a little embarrassed. She was actually not as good as Chen Hailong said.

Although she has completely brought back the memories of her previous life, her current physical fitness and ability level are still in their infancy.

Even though she already had a wealth of combat experience in her mind, her body had yet to develop the fighting instinct again.

Therefore, Xiao Liang does not think that he is very skilled.