86

Chapter 86 Very Bad

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

The three people in the next room had also gotten up. When Qiu Liangyu knocked on the door, Mo Xiaohan was pushing Si Jiajia next to Si Jiawen on the other bed.

Hearing the knock on the door, Mo Xiaohan shouted "come in".

Seeing Qiu Liangyu pushing the door open, Mo Xiaohan immediately picked up his small dagger and ran straight to the door with a clear purpose, "I'll go down and help."

"Okay." Qiu Liangyu responded, then locked the door and stayed with Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia.

The two children have lived in the apocalypse for so long, and have experienced a lot during this period. Therefore, even if the atmosphere is tense now, the two children are still sitting there steadily, neither arguing nor making trouble.

Lets talk about Xiao Liang and the others.

Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng, who were responsible for guarding the shift from zero to three o'clock, had already rushed to the gate of the community where the conflict broke out as soon as the survivors on both sides clashed.

Chen Hailong and Zhen Zhitong heard the noise. Chen Hailong rushed downstairs immediately and rushed behind Ye Shaoyang, while Zhen Zhitong stayed in the house to protect Qiu Liangyu, Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia.

Xiao Liang, who came downstairs one step later than Chen Hailong, arrived behind Ye Shaoyang at the same time as Chen Hailong because he jumped directly from upstairs.

Mo Xiaohan, who was a little later than Xiao Liang, made a lift and slowly descended from the third floor, just like taking an elevator.

"Captain." Xiao Liang put away the big water ball under his feet to cushion the force of the fall, and casually took out a dagger from his boots.

"You are here." Ye Shaoyang did not look back. He was currently competing with the opponent's top leader for momentum.

"Who are these people? The noise in the middle of the night is disturbing people's dreams." Seeing that Ye Shaoyang couldn't take action, Xiao Liang turned his attention to Wang Xufeng, who came over at the same time as Ye Shaoyang.

"It's the survivor team from Y City. This..." Wang Xufeng raised his chin slightly and motioned Xiao Liang to look at the young man who was confronting Ye Shaoyang. "It is said that they have taken a fancy to this community where we have temporarily settled. This No, we must make room for them as soon as they come."

Xiao Liang was immediately offended by the other party's tyranny and arrogance. She moved her right hand slightly, and a water balloon larger than a basketball quietly burst open on the young man's head.

There was a splash, and the water in the water balloon fell vertically, pouring the young man's head and face in his pocket.

The young man was excited and shook his wet hair vigorously, "You stinky woman, you actually have the guts to plot against me!"

This young man saw Xiao Liang's feat of "jumping off a building" just now, so he knew very well that Xiao Liang was a very powerful water-based superpower.

Suddenly a water superpower appeared in the opponent's team, and then he had water poured on his face by Kaotou. If he couldn't figure out who was responsible for this, then he wouldn't be worthy of being in their team of survivors. The leader.

"This shouldn't be called a plot, right? Didn't I pour water on your face in front of you? Have you never read a book? Why can't you express such a simple thing? Woolen cloth?"

Xiao Liang folded his arms, raised his chin high, and looked at people from the corner of his eyes. He was so angry that the young man took out his little broken pistol with a roar.

But before he could point the gun at Xiao Liang, a bloody flower popped out of his wrist.

The young man screamed, and the gun in his hand suddenly fell to the ground between him and Xiao Liang.

He held his bloody right wrist and said, "You, you..."

"That's right, it's me." Xiao Liang raised his finger and pointed at the wounded at home, "I just want to ask you for a small interest first."

The faces of the young man's teammates changed drastically, but Xiao Liang's teammates all looked moved.

Sure enough, they were not following the wrong person!

Their captain and deputy captain still chose to defend them even though they were outnumbered, and their goddess of luck gave them this bad breath right away.

The wound doesn't feel particularly painful anymore.

The wounded men looked at the group of guys opposite with arrogant expressions, their chins raised high, and their arrogant look was quite similar to Xiao Liang now.

"Do you know who I am! I'm Liu Gaoguan's nephew!" The young man was so angry that he wanted to peel off Xiao Liang's skin and cramp, "You dare to hurt me, do you believe it or not..."

Halfway through his words, the young man was sent flying backwards with a direct uppercut from Xiao Liang.

"What are you dreaming about?"

"Do you know it's the end of the world now?"

"Isn't it great to have a relative who is an official?"

"Then you should let him come and save you now!"

"Do you know what it means to have a big fist?"

"How dare you say harsh words to me if you can't beat me!"

"Didn't your parents teach you that you have to bow your head when you are under a low eaves?"

"..."

After saying a few words, Xiao Liang punched the young man.

She was like lightning, chasing after the young man who was constantly changing his position after being beaten by her. The younger men who wanted to save their boss were attracted by her monkey-like agility. It was impossible to find her specific location.

Xiao Liang finally stopped beating people. The young man's face was swollen to the point of being invisible.

Xiao Liang was so bad that after beating her for a long time, the young man was not knocked unconscious by her beatings. Instead, he was consciously feeling the series of severe beatings that his body suffered.

"Are you convinced? Do you still dare to do bad things to us?" Xiao Liang asked the young man fiercely, pinching the young man's neck and stepping on his stomach.

The young man was full of resentment at this moment, and of course he would not simply give in. His group of younger brothers even directly had the idea of ​​​​attacking Xiao Liang.

However, it was as if Xiao Liang had front and back eyes. Those who wanted to sneak attack her, whether they were using knives or guns, none of them could succeed.

There was a thin middle-aged man hiding behind his companion, trying to sneak up on Xiao Liang from a blind spot. As soon as the muzzle of the gun was raised, his right arm was already torn open several times from the inside out.

With an artery injured, how can a thin middle-aged man think about using dirty tricks again?

He carefully held his right wrist and grinned as he asked the team doctor to bandage him. At the same time, he did not forget to apply oil on the soles of his feet and moved towards the back of the crowd as fast as he could.

Their team doctor was at the back of the team, so none of his companions thought that he actually had the intention of running away.

"I'm asking you a question! Are you deaf or mute?" Xiao Liang ignored the thin middle-aged man. She grabbed the young man by the collar and shook him fiercely. shake.