3

Chapter 3 Crazy Big Purchase

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

According to its own introduction, this system mall, which was bound to Xiao Liang by who knows how, is a sacred product produced by the Interstellar Alliance that perfectly combines technology and superpowers.

As for what the Interstellar Alliance is, how to contact people related to the Interstellar Alliance, and how many people on Earth know about this so-called "Interstellar Alliance", and whether there are people on Earth who have already joined this so-called "Interstellar Alliance"... ...

Xiao Liang had already asked these questions in his previous life, but the system said that it did not have the authority to answer these questions.

Xiao Liang was very disgusted by the system of asking questions and answering questions, but it was undeniable that although this thing did not have the function of answering questions, it was so perfect in terms of practicality that people couldn't be picky about it.

As one of the benefits of the binding system, Xiao Liangda already had a 1 cubic meter storage space from the beginning.

This small storage space is given free of charge by the system and does not need to be redeemed with virtual gold coins.

But if Xiao Liang wants to expand her storage space later, she must use virtual gold coins to purchase it.

Virtual gold coins are the common currency of Xiao Liang's weird system. For every 1,000 calories Xiao Liang consumes in real life, there will be one more gold coin in her system wallet.

She ran from the hospital back to the school and consumed a total of more than 700 cards. All of these 700 cards have now been converted into virtual gold coins in the system.

Although the products for sale in the system mall are diverse and dazzling, and there is basically nothing you cant imagine, there is nothing that it does not sell, but Xiao Liang chose to buy storage space immediately.

After all, 1 cubic meter of mini storage space is really not enough.

"What a trap..."

While feeling pain in his body, Xiao Liang clicked the round button under the "Storage Space" product column three times in succession.

"Storage space" is one of the most special products in the system mall, and its price will double as you continue to purchase it.

This is why Xiao Liang complained about "it's a trap".

Xiao Liang bought a second 1 cubic meter storage space with 100 gold coins, a third 1 cubic meter storage space with 200 gold coins, and a fourth 1 cubic meter storage space with 400 gold coins. .

At this point, plus the first 1 cubic meter of storage space given free by the system, Xiao Liang finally has a storage space with a volume of 4 cubic meters.

She exhaled softly, then turned around and plunged into an old neighborhood just across the road from her school.

The name of this community is "Yijingyuan". Because it is located in a remote area, more than 70% of the owners of the community will not live here.

They turned their house into a rental house, and the tenants were the college students from Xiao Liang's school.

Xiao Liang would never come to a place like this in the past. She didn't want to meet anyone she knew here.

But now she couldn't care less about such a detailed issue as whether a pair of little mandarin ducks would feel very embarrassed when they saw her.

She glanced at several rental notices posted at the door of the community, and then quickly selected one of the phone numbers.

Taking out the black copycat mobile phone he bought for 270 yuan, Xiao Liang dialed the number of the landlord listed on the rental notice.

As she expected, summer vacation is a special period when homeowners' business is at its worst. The first homeowner she contacted had an unoccupied house.

It happened that the landlord came over to clean the room today and planned to continue renting after the cleaning was completed. As soon as the two of them called, the landlord immediately made an appointment with Xiao Liang to come and view the house.

Obviously, the landlord is well aware of the current market situation. After finally finding someone willing to rent her house during the summer vacation, the landlord can no longer even take care of cleaning.

"Daily rent or monthly rent? Daily rent is one hundred and sixty per day, and monthly rent is one thousand and two thousand per month."

"Daily rent."

The landlord was not too happy about it, preferring month-to-month customers if possible.

But thinking that it was summer vacation and there were not many people renting the house, the landlord finally gave the key to Xiao Liang and said, "I will come to collect the house before twelve o'clock tomorrow. If you leave early, you can lock the key for me." Just inside the house.

Xiao Liang nodded, then took one hundred and six and handed it to the landlord.

The landlord went downstairs carrying a pile of rubbish that he had hastily packed away, while Xiao Liang walked back and forth in the house while looking around.

She rented a house with three bedrooms and one living room, but now the living room of this house has been turned into a separate room for rent by the landlord.

The space is large enough to meet her needs. In this way, Xiao Liang doesn't have to worry about details such as whether it can be done thoroughly.

She stuffed the keys into her bag, locked the door and went back to school.

Xiao Liang took out the bank card that he had carefully hidden from his dormitory, and went straight to the shopping mall closest to the school without looking back.

The first is an extremely simple but durable, foldable stainless steel storage rack, which Xiao Liang plans to put in the storage space.

Then there are suitcases, mountaineering bags, compression bags, fresh-keeping bags, shopping bags, and storage bottles/boxes of different sizes.

Finally, there are blankets, compression quilts, a complete set of underwear, sportswear, jackets, fleece jackets, quick-drying clothes, sports shoes and socks, flat boots...

After paying the money and making an appointment with the merchant for the delivery location and time, Xiao Liang hurriedly went to the outdoor goods store on the fifth floor of the shopping mall.

Strong flashlight, outdoor mobile power supply, outdoor multi-kinetic folding engineering shovel, telescope, alloy baseball bat for self-defense, tent, sleeping bag...

After another round of shopping, Xiao Liang's bank card only had a few cents left.

Xiao Liang had no choice but to use all payment methods that allowed him to spend first and pay later.

First, there are various commonly used drugs for internal and external use in pharmacies, such as iodine, hydrogen peroxide, gauze, bandages, cotton swabs, band-aids, alcohol pads, thermometers, masks...

Then there are all kinds of toiletries and hygiene products in supermarkets, such as paper towels, wet wipes, wipes, toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap, facial cleanser, towels, bath towels, shampoo, shower gel, hand soap, laundry detergent...

Finally, there are convenience foods that do not require processing, such as milk, bottled water, jerky, cooked food, canned food, biscuits, cakes, mochi, candy, chocolate, rice pudding, instant noodles, hot and sour noodles, snail noodles, self-heating rice, Self-heating hot pot, ham sausage, braised eggs, salted duck eggs, milk powder, honey, roasted nuts, dried fruit preserves, oatmeal, sesame paste, soy milk powder and other whole grain powders...

In addition to those bought from the drug store, Xiao Liang also paid for other items first, and then made an appointment with the merchant for the delivery location and delivery time.

Seeing that her overdraft payment method was almost exhausted, Xiao Liang then walked back slowly while shopping for her favorite fruits, bread, cakes, steamed buns, flower rolls, steamed buns, and pancakes in the roadside shop. The room she rented.