41

Chapter 41 Its easy to leave without seeing him off

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

Those guys who have been living in the apocalypse for more than a month and have gradually become fearless due to the collapse of social order are naturally extremely disgusted with the so-called "safe zone management system" formulated by Ye Shaoyang and others.

They are eager to cross that red line and rely on their physical advantages to gain a better life and a higher status.

If it weren't for Chen Hailong and his gang of brothers, they would have gone to rob the old, weak, women and children of food and water.

"...The above is the first version of the safe zone management system and points redemption system we formulated yesterday. If you want to continue to be protected by us in the future, then please abide by it."

After Wang Xufeng finished speaking, everyone present immediately started discussing in twos and threes.

Since the management system and exchange terms formulated by Ye Shaoyang and the others are not harsh, and they also ensure the interests of the vulnerable groups in the team to the greatest extent, the vast majority of people present are actually very willing to let Ye Shaoyang and the others stay in this small safe zone. Implement their latest management system.

Especially the twenty-seven people who have been protected by Ye Shaoyang and others for the longest time. They have now become the most loyal supporters of Ye Shaoyang and others.

Not only did these people unconditionally support Ye Shaoyang and his team, but they also enthusiastically helped Ye Shaoyang and others say good things in front of other survivors.

Those latecomers who had bad intentions and wanted to cause trouble were basically slapped in the face by these twenty people.

Now that Ye Shaoyang and the others are going to implement new rules, this group of people immediately came to the side of Ye Shaoyang and the others.

"We will definitely abide by the rules and obey the orders. Don't worry, Xiao Wang."

"Yes, yes, we will definitely not cause any trouble to you young people."

"If there's anything we can do, just say it. It doesn't matter to us whether you give us points or not. Anyway, we old bones depend on you for food and drink every day. Even if we have points, we have no place. Flowers are not.

"There's me, there's me, I don't want points, I can also work."

"What can you do, you little one? You have to be young and strong like me to do the work."

"You lying in bed, you still have the nerve to talk to others, wait until you recover from your injuries before you come out and talk!"

"That's right, that's right, don't think that you men are the only ones who can do things. We girls are not just for show."

"..."

Everyone was chattering and saying that Cheng Hu's ancestors and grandson, who were rescued by Xiao Liang and the others later, couldn't say anything at all. Grandma Cheng was worried, for fear that her savior would misunderstand that they didn't want to repay their kindness, and that they had misunderstood that they didn't want to repay their kindness. What a bad idea.

After finally waiting for all twenty-seven people to express their opinions, the Cheng family seized the opportunity and told Ye Shaoyang and others that their family would also actively cooperate.