90

Chapter 90

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

What Xiao Liang and the others didn't know was that they were not the first group of out-of-town survivors who wanted to settle near the industrial park.

The old man and other locals wanted to fight but not to fight, and wanted to have a background but not a background. Those new survivors could not stop them no matter what they wanted.

Therefore, in order to avoid casualties due to conflicts with others, the old man and the others always showed their utmost goodwill immediately.

Anyway, they have no ability to object or stop it, so they might as well step aside wisely.

As people get older, they can think about many things more easily. Instead of a momentary dispute, they pay more attention to whether they get benefits.

Relying on their incomparable familiarity and understanding of this area, they hid all the vegetables and grains they had worked so hard to grow. Then the survivors who were still staying near the industrial park packed up and moved them all to the same building. Building.

This makes it easier for them to take care of each other, and secondly, they can also free up most of the buildings for those outside survivors to choose from.

They are so sensible, even if those foreign survivors were deliberately looking for trouble at first, after seeing how humble and obedient the old people who came to deal with them were, most of them would naturally be embarrassed to bully them again. People are gone.

Even if there are a handful of weirdos who still want to bully the weak, the impact they impose on these old people will be unconsciously reduced a lot because of their humility and obedience.

In this way, these old, weak, women and children with little fighting ability used an extremely subtle survival philosophy to save themselves and their companions.

Of course, these old, weak, women and children did not always suffer.

There are inevitably a few people in this world who are pure evil from the inside out.

Once they meet this kind of person, no matter how weak these old, weak, women and children are, this kind of person will never stop.

They always do things that harm others and benefit themselves without any burden.

Fortunately, such people are only a minority among a minority, a special case among special cases. These old, weak, women and children are not unlucky enough to encounter such strange people every time.

Most of the survivor teams that have appeared in this industrial park basically have some conscience and some bottom line.

Facing such a group of survivors who have humbled themselves to the dust, most people's first thought is sympathy or gratitude.

I sympathize with them for being in such a difficult situation, and I'm glad that I haven't been in such a difficult situation.

"You can choose where you want to live. Anyway, there are few of us, so we can't live in even one building." The old man said cheerfully, "The buildings at the front have been occupied by other survivors before. If you want If you dont like it, then you can choose from the dozen or so buildings in the middle and back.

"If you have more companions and the dozen or so buildings here are not enough for you, then you can also go to the two communities in the north or south to choose a few more buildings."

The locals were so easy to talk to, and Xiao Liang couldn't help but feel very good.

Although with the strength of these people, if they want to live there, these people can't hinder them at all, but who likes to be secretly rubbed and resented every day?

Xiao Liang couldn't tell how happy he was to be able to reach a consensus happily.

As soon as she was happy, everyone's treatment immediately skyrocketed.

While Ye Shaoyang was busy choosing a place to live with his team members, and Wang Xufeng was busy assigning people to contact their allies, Xiao Liang took advantage of the trunk of his off-road vehicle and took out the food from his storage space with a smile. Two large buckets of water, two 20-jin bags of rice, and two 20-jin bags of white flour.

She put the things on the ground and signaled to the old man who was responsible for contacting them to call someone to get them, "Old man, we will be neighbors from now on. These things are our little thoughts, please don't dislike them."

The old man is stupid.

After the apocalypse, they didn't know how many groups of survivors had come and gone, and they didn't know how many survivors had hurt them, the old, weak, women and children who originally lived here, but the old man gave them things as soon as they came. Its the first time Ive seen it.

He was at a loss.

Take it, he was afraid that Xiao Liang was setting a new trap for him, just to find a reason to deal with weaklings like them.

Don't take it. Thinking of the dying old, weak, women and children in his team, the old man really couldn't bear to part with the water and food.

After hesitating for about three seconds, the old man gritted his teeth and decisively called a few of his old friends over to help carry the things back.

Just like the old man, the old men and old ladies he called over to move things all had nervous, doubtful and desperate expressions on their faces.

They were mentally prepared for Xiao Liang to attack at any time, but Xiao Liang always had a smile on his face.

Seeing that his old friends had all disappeared with their things, Xiao Liang still had no intention of suddenly turning against him. The old man couldn't tell how he felt.

He knew that he had really met a good person this time.

After bowing deeply to Xiao Liang, the old man turned around, wiped the corners of his eyes and walked away slowly.

Xiao Liang also felt a little uncomfortable.

The end of the world is not a good thing for almost everyone, but the degree of misfortune is completely different for everyone.

For a strong person like her, her misfortune was only reflected in two things.

One is that she has to face danger almost at any time, and the other is that she will no longer be able to enjoy all the conveniences brought by modern society in a short period of time.

But for a group of old, weak, women and children, including this old man, every day they spend in the apocalypse is without exception full of difficulties.

They all suffered the same inconvenience that Xiao Liang felt. In addition, they also experienced more suffering.

The food, drink, clothing, and supplies they have access to are all pitiful, and there are countless dangers that could kill them. Occasionally, they have to endure deliberate bullying from their own kind.

But even so, they never gave up their lives.

Just like the flexible but tenacious weeds, they seem trembling and extremely weak, but they are always swaying tenaciously in the wind.

The old man's figure quickly disappeared behind a building not far away, and Xiao Liang did not stay here any longer.

She put her hands in her trouser pockets, then swayed to chase Ye Shaoyang and the others.

Ye Shaoyang and others were currently checking several residential areas around the industrial park in batches. They wanted to pick out a place that was relatively easy to defend and difficult to attack as their temporary residence.