36

Chapter 36 Revealing the trump card

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

After Chen Hailong and Zhen Zhitong came back from the three-story villa next door, Xiao Liang started preparing lunch.

She used the ingredients Wang Xufeng brought down from upstairs to make a nutritious and delicious pepper pork belly and chicken.

After the pork belly and chicken were served, Xiao Liang used the remaining soup to cook a large pot of noodles.

Add some tomatoes and small green vegetables to the noodles, and then everyone has a big bowl. Basically everyone can eat it to a full belly.

"Where are we going in the afternoon? We can't go to the mall before?"

After lunch, Chen Hailong leaned on his chair and asked Ye Shaoyang lazily.

Ye Shaoyang nodded, "We really can't let it go anymore. Our team is too weak now, and it's not suitable for a head-on confrontation with Liu Haoyu and others."

When Qiu Liangyu heard this, she couldn't help but squeeze the two chopsticks in her hands tightly.

"I've decided!" She slapped her chopsticks on the table with the words "I'm willing to give it all" clearly written on her face. "I'm going to practice boxing and kicking for one more hour tonight!"

The corners of Xiao Liang's lips raised, "Then let's all practice for an extra hour."

Ye Shaoyang glanced at her with a smile, "I think during the extra hour of training, everyone won't be practicing boxing and kicking, right?"

Chen Hailong's big black and white eyes blinked, "Then what should we practice?"

"Cold weapons such as knives and sticks. As far as the current situation is concerned, these things are more lethal than fists and feet."

As he spoke, Ye Shaoyang raised his finger and pointed at Xiao Liang's baseball bat that never left his body. "I suggest that you, like Xiao Liang, choose a cold weapon that suits you for self-defense."

When everyone heard this, deep thoughts flashed in their eyes.

Seeing this, Ye Shaoyang left the rest of the time for everyone to think for themselves.

He helped Xiao Liang clean the pots and dishes and place them properly, and then the two of them walked from the kitchen into the living room.

"Boss, I've thought about it, I want to focus on practicing how to use bricks!" As soon as Ye Shaoyang showed up, Chen Hailong had already jumped up.

Ye Shaoyang:......

He was silent for a moment, "Hai Long, I've never used bricks before, I'm afraid I can't teach you anything..."

Xiao Liang Renxiao Ren's shoulders twitched, and everyone else also turned their heads.

Chen Hailong's face dropped with regret, "That's it...then what should I learn?"

"Learn the stick method. You are tall and strong, so it is very suitable for you to learn the stick method."

Ye Shaoyang was afraid that Chen Hailong would come up with some weird weapons again. In other words, he had not yet reached the stage where he was proficient in all eighteen kinds of weapons and knew all the heresy.

When Chen Hailong heard this, he immediately stopped worrying, "Then I'll learn the stick method."

Since the boss said that he was suitable for learning the stick method, what else did he have to struggle with and hesitate about?