101

Chapter 101 Im becoming less and less humane

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

Ye Shaoyang's hall sister-in-law's eyes were about to get angry immediately. Thinking that she still had to beg Ye Shaoyang, she didn't dare to get angry at the old lady.

Of course, she didn't intend to just let it go.

Seeing that no one in Ye Shaoyang's family wanted to let go, she angrily ran to her temporary residence, and then grabbed out her husband who was taking care of their daughter at home.

After talking like this, the woman hid in her temporary residence and could not come out.

But Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin, with a bitter look on his face, went to find Ye Shaoyang's uncle and auntie with his daughter in his arms.

He went to ask his parents to help intercede - who was most reliable at critical moments, who would be the first to be soft-hearted to him if something happened, Ye Shaoyang's first cousin actually knew it well.

After finding his parents with the child in his arms, Ye Shaoyang's cousin told his parents what his wife had done with a grimace on his face.

"What? Two or three hundred people? Why doesn't she just make the whole two or three thousand people? How about your cousin let her be the captain?"

As Ye Shaoyang's cousin expected, Ye Shaoyang's aunt immediately became furious as soon as he told the story.

He felt that his mother was a bit annoying. Things were already like this. What was the use of her talking about it anymore?

When you have the time to complain about his wife, why don't you help him think of ways to persuade Ye Shaoyang?

Of course, he won't show his impatience.

After all, he still needs his parents to help convince Ye Shaoyang.

He put on a pitiful look and looked at his parents helplessly.

"Mom, there are only over 200 people, not 300 people. Don't imitate me and be so exaggerated when you speak."

"Besides, Xiao Jia is doing this for me and the child. How can she keep all the things she collected? In the end, your granddaughter and I are not the ones who take advantage."

"Besides, now that things are like this, don't just complain. If you have that time, you might as well help me think about how to tell Shaoyang."

Ye Shaoyang's aunt almost fainted from the anger of her bastard son's shamelessness. She had been looking for shame all her life, but when she got old, her son and daughter-in-law threw her old face into the air without any scruples. He stepped hard on the ground.

She took a deep breath, "How do you say it? How do I know what you are going to say? You can say whatever you like! Anyway, you didn't ask your dad or me when we first did this, and now you are here What are we two immortals doing?"

Ye Shaoyang's eldest cousin suddenly frowned, "Mom, is this the time for you to say angry words? We will follow Shaoyang and leave here tomorrow. If Shaoyang doesn't agree to help arrange these people tonight, then what will happen to these people?" People are not allowed to eat Xiao Jia tomorrow."

Ye Shaoyang's aunt snorted coldly, "Then who can you blame?"

"Your daughter-in-law spreads everywhere that Shaoyang is dead outside, and you two are even trying to build a plastic greenhouse for your second uncle's house. If it weren't for the sake of your father and me, do you think Shaoyang will still be alive? Take you and your wife with you?"

"Or are you saying that you have so quickly forgotten all the things your cousin said to you?"

"When someone asks you to your face, 'I heard that I died outside?', don't you feel so guilty that you can't stand?"

"Your father and mother are so ashamed that they don't even dare to go to your second uncle's house. You actually have the nerve to trick others here. Are you completely shameless?"

Although Ye Shaoyang's uncle didn't say anything, he actually felt that this matter was a bit difficult to handle.

Although he is more soft-hearted than his wife towards his only son, the problem is that it is useless for him to be soft-hearted.

His nephew had been clearly told to his family at the beginning. They only saw the couple's reputation, so they reluctantly brought along his eldest cousin's family, which made his grandma very unhappy.

Ye Shaoyang doesn't care whether they are happy or not. In the words of his nephew, "I don't even have a grandson anymore. Where can I get a big cousin?"

When Ye Shaoyang said this about his son, Ye Shaoyang's uncle and aunt felt both resentful and sad. It wasn't that they expected bad things for their son, but that their son was really becoming less and less human.

If he had wronged his parents against his wife before, it could also be said that it was an internal conflict within their family.

The fact that he allowed his wife to rob Ye Shaoyang's plastic greenhouse caused Ye Shaoyang's uncle and aunt to completely lose their last trace of face among relatives.

Ye Shaoyang's aunt even felt that she really had no shame in living.

Ye Shaoyang's parents kindly took them in regardless of past grudges and endured her weird daughter-in-law with them every day. They had already reached this point, but what did her son do?

He allowed his wife to curse Ye Shaoyang, and allowed his wife to miss other people's plastic greenhouses.

After giving birth to such a beast, Ye Shaoyang's uncle and auntie still had the shamelessness to continue to rely on their younger brother's family.

Grandma Ye drove away Ye Shaoyang's first cousin and sister-in-law. Not only did Ye Shaoyang's uncle and aunt not stop her, they even took the initiative to pack up their things and move out with their son and daughter-in-law.

Completely different from their shame and embarrassment, their weird daughter-in-law actually pointed at Ye Shaoyang's parents with an angry look on her face and scolded them for being useless. She actually let the relatives of the Ye family kill her mother's family.

Not only did they scold her, they actually asked Ye Shaoyang's parents to compensate Ye Shaoyang's family for their plastic greenhouse as "medical expenses, nutrition expenses, and mental loss expenses."

If the relatives of the Ye family hadn't heard the news and rushed to the house and drove the couple out without saying a word, this woman would have been able to stay in Ye Shaoyang's house and wallow in mischief.

With this matter in the middle, Ye Shaoyang was actually willing to take his son and daughter-in-law away with him. Ye Shaoyang's uncle and aunt were only grateful to him.

The two couples thanked Ye Shaoyang profusely. After thanking them, they kept calm and waited for Ye Shaoyang to send someone to pick them up.

As early as the day they left Ye Shaoyang's house with their son, they had already divided into two families again with their son and daughter-in-law.

The first time Ye Shaoyang's sister-in-law was kicked out of Ye Shaoyang's house, she had already driven away her parents-in-law.

After Ye Shaoyang came back, Ye Shaoyang's sister-in-law actually thought about breaking into the house again.

She asked her husband to take the children to her parents-in-law.

She knew very well that if her father-in-law and mother-in-law did not go to Ye Shaoyang's house, then Ye Shaoyang's house would definitely not accept them anymore.