71

Chapter 71 I have an opinion

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

After cleaning up the rat nests around the school, Xiao Liang and others stepped on the water stains on the ground and returned to the school.

But before she could go to Qiu Liangyu to ask for something to eat, Ye Shaoyang was already surrounded by leaders of several other teams, walking towards her, Mo Xiaohan, and Chen Hailong.

Xiao Liang stroked his forehead, "It seems that our dinner today will be postponed until I don't know when."

Chen Hailong touched his flat belly with an aggrieved look on his face, "Can't you let us eat something first?"

Mo Xiaohan was also very hungry, "Eat."

Xiao Liang was speechless.

Can't you talk properly? You are so lazy.

She took out a few egg yolk cakes from her coat pocket (actually a storage space), "Here, there are bean paste ones, lotus paste ones, and meat floss ones. You can choose the flavor you like."

Chen Hailong cheered, "Xiao Liang, you are so handsome! I want some meat floss!"

Mo Xiaohan continued to keep his concise way of speaking, "Bean paste."

Xiao Liang glanced at the small black font on the small bag, then handed the two stuffed meat floss to Chen Hailong and the two stuffed bean paste to Mo Xiaohan.

She tore open one of the remaining two bags filled with lotus paste and brought the egg yolk cake to her mouth.

The three of them stood still, chewing and chewing, while waiting for the large group of people to approach them.

Ye Shaoyang was slightly embarrassed.

He didn't want Xiao Liang and others to have such a hard time, but all of his allies were masters with thicker skin than the city walls.

If he doesn't agree, it won't work at all. They won't leave even if they insist on it.

Fortunately, Xiao Liang has cultivated the good habit of "paying according to work" for them, otherwise they might have to manipulate their own team members even more.

Accompanied by Ye Shaoyang, Xiao Liang and the others ate egg yolk cakes and walked around every campsite in the town.

When they came back, several people carried a lot of things in large and small bags.

Several people handed all their things to Wang Xufeng for inventory and registration, while Qiu Liangyu immediately brought them canned luncheon meat, pickled mustard, white flour steamed buns, and vegetable and lean meat porridge.

"The porridge and steamed buns are still hot. Come and eat as soon as you wash your hands."

"Just come, just come."

While washing his hands, Chen Hailong stared eagerly at the white steamed buns on the table.

He had already digested all the two egg yolk cakes Xiao Liang gave him before. With his current level of hunger, he felt that he could kill two cows by himself.

Xiao Liang and the others did not hesitate to give in. They moved their chopsticks like flying and quickly cleared all the food on the table.

"night..."

Halfway through Ye Shaoyang's words, Xiao Liang couldn't wait to raise his hand, "I'll keep watch for the rest of the night."

Qiu Liangyu grabbed Xiao Liang's hand and said, "You guys who have stayed up all day, don't argue with us. Brother Xu Feng and I take turns keeping watch at night. Anyway, we have plenty of time to sleep in the car during the day."