53

Chapter 53 Maodongs Correct Way

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

After the snow fell, City D suddenly became quiet.

The only thing the survivors who were trapped in their own safety zone by knee-deep snow was to plow the snow on time and on time.

The snow on the roof must be cleared regularly, and the snow next to the doors and windows must also be cleared regularly, otherwise they will undoubtedly be buried alive by the heavy snow.

Xiao Liang and the others were well prepared, with no shortage of food, water, and firewood, and their lives were quite comfortable.

The survivors who had formed a group to laugh at Xiao Liang and the others were even more miserable. They will not be short of food and water for a while, but they are seriously ill-prepared for heating.

In order not to freeze into popsicles, these people dare not even sleep for too long at a time.

Because even if they wrapped themselves in all the clothes, quilts, and blankets that could keep out the cold, the bone-chilling chill that made them shiver was still everywhere.

"The snow is so heavy, I'm afraid we won't be able to go out to look for supplies for a while." After sweeping away the snow and washing his hands, Wang Xufeng rubbed his frozen fingers and sat in front of the dining table.

Qiu Liangyu brought him a bowl of hot noodle soup, "If you can't, then you can't. Thanks to Xiao Liang, we won't have to worry about being hungry for at least half a year."

As one of the few girls in the team, Xiao Liang, Mo Xiaohan and Qiu Liangyu naturally received the special treatment of not having to clear the snow.

However, none of the three girls were lazy. The men did not let them go out to clear the snow, so the girls took the initiative to prepare hot water and breakfast.

Mo Xiaohan's cooking skills are average, and if Xiao Liang and Qiu Liangyu were present, this girl would basically be on fire.

It just so happened that she was born in a rural area and was accustomed to using earthen stoves and plant straws. In this situation, her fire-making skills were superior to Qiu Liangyu and Xiao Liang.

As for Qiu Liangyu and Xiao Liang.

Qiu Liangyu used the earthen stove and large iron pot that Mo Xiaohan and Chen Hailong renovated a month ago to cook a large pot of noodle soup, while Xiao Liang used leaves and branches to light the stove in the living room.

This stove was also modified by Mo Xiaohan and Chen Hailong a month ago. The stove can burn both wood and coal, making it a very convenient heating tool.

When the stove is burning, you can bake things and heat water on the top of the stove, and the ashes at the bottom of the stove can roast sweet potatoes, potatoes and other tubers.

This early in the morning, the room was filled with cold air, and all the men went outside to clear the snow. Xiao Liang had to light the stove as soon as possible.

Of course, Xiao Liang didn't forget to use the iron stove to boil two pots of water.

She put a large stainless steel kettle filled with water on the stove, and when the water boiled, she replaced it with another kettle. She quickly put all the boiled water into a thermos cup.

When Ye Shaoyang and the others came in rubbing their hands, Xiao Liang's second pot of water was boiling with steam.

While Qiu Liangyu served everyone food, Xiao Liang poured some hot water for everyone to wash their hands with cold water. Xiao Liang used the rest to make a few cups of soy milk and a few cups of coffee.

These, plus a large pot of noodle soup cooked by Qiu Liangyu, were their breakfast today. Although the supplies were sufficient, Xiao Liang had no reason to stop Wang Xufeng from saving supplies when he could not clearly predict future climate change.

Fortunately, Wang Xufeng did not directly adopt the devilish strategy of "halving the supply of food and water" like other teams.

Of course, this has a lot to do with the fact that they do not lack food.

"Datong and Hailong are each responsible for twenty people, and leave the rest to me. When the snow melts, I hope everyone's combat power will be improved."

After breakfast, Ye Shaoyang left Zhen Zhitong and Chen Hailong behind and asked them to train the team members with him.

Before leaving, Ye Shaoyang also arranged a training mission for Xiao Liang and the others, "Brother Xu Feng, Sister Qiu, and Xiao Han, don't be idle. Xiao Liang, you are responsible for training them."

Xiao Liang happened to have this intention. She nodded slightly to Ye Shaoyang, "Don't worry, I will make full use of all their time."

After eating and drinking, Qiu Liangyu was about to go back to his bed: Are you a devil? ? ?

Xiao Liang was gearing up, with a look of eagerness on his face, "Come, come, come, let's get active."

Mo Xiaohan and Wang Xufeng didn't care. Even if Ye Shaoyang and Xiao Liang didn't say anything, they didn't intend to waste this rare opportunity.

They are not like other survivor teams in D City, whose material reserves are always more or less insufficient.

After the heavy snow fell, the vast majority of the survivor team in D City, except for a few team members responsible for vigilance, the other team members basically only got out of bed when they needed to solve physical problems, and spent the rest of the time huddled in bed. past.

The reason for this is, firstly, because the weather is cold and they need to rely on quilts, blankets and the like to keep warm, and secondly, because it saves physical energy.

Saving energy is equivalent to saving food and water in disguise. This is undoubtedly the most important thing for a team with insufficient material reserves.

For them, surviving is victory.

But for Ye Shaoyang and the others, who have sufficient material reserves, taking this opportunity to improve the overall strength of the team is the right way to start the so-called "Cat Winter".

"Take off all your thick clothes, and I'll add a few more coals." As he spoke, Xiao Liang added a few shiny black coals to the stove.

They laboriously transported this coal back from a nearby factory. Due to business needs, that factory burned several oversized furnaces all year round, so there was coal piled in the warehouse in the factory regardless of the cold or summer.

"Let's practice boxing and kicking in the morning, and I'll give you one-on-one guidance on how to use weapons in the afternoon." After several people took off their heavy cotton and down jackets, Xiao Liang asked them to stand in a row on one side of the living room.

Everyone first performed a few sets of punches in a familiar manner. After everyone's bodies were fully mobile, Xiao Liang began to supervise everyone's sparring.

After a while, Xiao Liang slapped one of Mo Xiaohan's arms, "Wrong! The angle! Pay attention to the angle! Do it again!"

Then, he hit Mo Xiaohan's opponent with another snap, "Just putting on a show, Sister Qiu, are you putting on a show? Use more force!"

"Brother Xu Feng, didn't you have breakfast? Are you tickling this soft fist?"

"You performed well this time, come again!"

"Sister Qiu, you did something wrong again here. This is the third time. You will be punished with twenty frog jumps and twenty sit-ups."

"Brother Xu Feng, you should take off those glasses. It will affect Xiaohan's performance too much."

"The same goes for you, Xiaohan. Now that you are your opponent, what are you trying to do by always avoiding your opponent's weaknesses?"

"..."

In one morning, no one among Wang Xufeng, Qiu Liangyu and Mo Xiaohan could get any advantage. Xiao Liang not only squeezed all their energy, but when he got interested, he even went out in person and coached (beated) them several times.