91

Chapter 91

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

After walking around the industrial park and having a meeting with his friends, Ye Shaoyang chose their temporary location in a community very close to the locals.

This community called Jintai Haoting Area B is separated from Jintai Haoting Area A, where the locals live, by a small road about fifty meters wide.

Unlike most of the buildings in Area A which are low-rise stair rooms, all the buildings in Area B are all high-rise elevator rooms.

Of course, all these elevators have been shut down now. If Xiao Liang and the others want to live here, they will definitely have to climb the stairs step by step in the future.

In order to facilitate the old, weak, women and children in the team, Ye Shaoyang asked Wang Xufeng to prioritize them to live on the second, third and fourth floors.

Most of these people are the family members of Ye Shaoyang's official members of his team, and only a small part are truly helpless.

The family members of the team members have always been able to enjoy certain preferential treatment at Ye Shaoyang's place. In addition, they do not live with other ordinary survivors, so those ordinary survivors will not be dissatisfied.

What is more troublesome are those old, weak, women and children who are truly helpless. On the one hand, these people have no one to rely on, and on the other hand, they must live with other ordinary survivors. This makes them easy to be bullied and excluded by others. the other party.

Fortunately, this order was given by Ye Shaoyang, and Wang Xufeng arranged who would live in which room.

These two are the only powerful figures in Ye Shaoyang's team. Even if the ordinary survivors are dissatisfied with the helpless old, weak, women and children, they dare not stand under the eyes of Ye Shaoyang and others. The people below committed crimes against the wind.

As for the occasional exclusion and minor difficulties, Ye Shaoyang and the others did not have time to pay attention to these trivial matters.

Once encountered, those helpless old, weak, women and children can only choose to endure silently.

Of course, these are all trivial matters, and those survivors who are young, strong, and dissatisfied do not actually dare to do anything to old, weak, women and children like them.

After all, in their team, from the captain down, everyone has a nonchalant character.

Ye Shaoyang and the others dealt with those survivors who tried to destroy the atmosphere and culture of the team, but they never showed mercy once.

After arranging all the arrangements for ordinary survivors and team members' families, Ye Shaoyang asked people to tidy up the underground garage in the community.

Ye Shaoyang had all the cars that were temporarily out of use sent to the underground garage for safe storage.

In order to prevent snakes, insects, rats, and ants from causing trouble, Ye Shaoyang also asked Mo Xiaohan and Chen Hailong to add two layers of protection to the cars.

After doing this, Ye Shaoyang was preparing to arrange for people to clean the house and prepare dinner. The survivor teams who came to S City with them from D City came to the industrial park one after another.

The official team member responsible for notifying them handed over the task, and was then sent back by Ye Shaoyang to arrange his luggage.

As the leader of the team, Ye Shaoyang called together the leaders of the other teams and briefly told them about the general situation of the industrial park.