72

Chapter 72 Three Levels

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

After everyone chatted happily, the matter of taking turns to keep vigil was settled.

Today is their first day out of D city. Xiao Liang and Qiu Liangyu were assigned to the shift from nine o'clock in the evening to midnight by Ye Shaoyang.

After cleaning the tableware and cooking utensils, the two girls went around the camp together.

It is worth mentioning that in addition to Ye Shaoyang's team, Xiao Liang's group of classmates are also staying in this school tonight.

Xiao Liang didn't want to pay attention to those so-called "friends" who came to get close to her with ulterior motives, so Xiao Liang had already told Ye Shaoyang and others when those people first came to their team to take advantage of her because they were classmates. Okay, so they don't have to look at their own face to be polite to these people.

She has a clear stance, so Ye Shaoyang and others will naturally have no worries.

As time went by, those people finally died because they were Xiao Liang's classmate and wanted to eat and drink for free.

They were jealous of Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui, who were favored by Xiao Liang. At the same time, they also resented Xiao Liang for being unkind and unkind.

However, what depresses them is that even if they intend to take revenge, Xiao Liang, Qi Xiuxiu, and Jiang Wenhui are not someone they can easily provoke.

Xiao Liang and they were not in the same team originally. If they didn't take the initiative to find him, it could be said that he had no interaction with them at all.

If it was just that, that would be it, but Xiao Liang was an evolutionizer with extremely strong combat power. Their team asked for help from time to time, and they themselves did not dare to provoke the opponent at all.

Without him, it was Xiao Liang's attitude towards his enemies that really made them frightened.

They don't want to risk having their claws bitten off by a tigress just to touch someone's beard.

As for Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui, as Xiao Liang's only recognized friends, their status in their team is quite transcendent.

Nominally, these two people are the two vice-captains of the team, but in fact, their captains are extremely polite and respectful to these two people.

Whenever the two of them say something bad, that person will undoubtedly be the subject of special observation by the captain.

If anyone is caught by the captain speaking ill of these two people, then this person will undoubtedly be severely punished by the captain.

For those who refused to change despite repeated admonitions, the captain even directly expelled them from the team.

Who dares to offend these two giant Buddhas easily? Its not like they dont want to continue to be in this team.

Fortunately, neither of them has the kind of personality that goes wild when they succeed. Even though they have made great contributions to the team, these two have never done anything out of the ordinary.

They wholeheartedly support the captain and always respect the other vice-captain in the team. The most important thing is that although these two people never take power, if the team encounters difficulties, these two people will never stand by and watch.

Even if they had objections to their exclusive treatment from Xiao Liang, these people could not unconscionably say that they were the black sheep of the team.

After all, he has never done anything harmful to the team.

Not only has he never done it before, but he also always helps the captain solve major crises.

If it weren't for these two people, how could Xiao Liang have given them free water several times?

You must know that every time someone brings something out, they clearly say that these things are all for Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui, and are for them personally.

It is conceivable that without Jiang Wenhui and Qi Xiuxiu, Xiao Liang would no longer support them free of charge in terms of materials.

As for finding someone else to replace Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui as Xiao Liang's new friends, there are not only one or two people in their team who have thought about it, but who of them can really do it? Its done?

Not to mention replacing Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui, they haven't even achieved the small goal of "getting close to Xiao Liang through their classmates' identities". Xiao Liang's teammates have simply rejected them all. Outside the door.

Moreover, Xiao Liang also told their captain that she was not familiar with those who claimed to be her friends, and that she hoped that their captain would take good care of her subordinates and make sure they stop harassing her and her teammates.

Everyone had talked about this, and most of them who were still a bit shameless immediately stopped. The few who still didn't give up, without exception, were all treated as suspicious elements by Xiao Liang and beat up until even his own mother recognized them. Not coming out.

With these terrible memories that they will never forget, how dare the teammates of Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui continue to cause trouble.

At least on the surface, these people all seem to be honest.

If not, Ye Shaoyang would not have agreed to let them live in the school, and he would not have met his team without looking up.

"Xiao Liang!" Halfway through the inspection, Xiao Liang and his two friends met head-on.

She raised her right hand and greeted Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui casually, "Are you on patrol too?"

Qi Xiuxiu nodded, "Yes, we are in class from nine to eleven."

One of these two girls has awakened the wood power, and the other has awakened the fire power. Although the types of powers are both good, they awakened last winter.

The number of uses was too few and the practice time was too short. The two girls' current level of superpowers could only barely rank at a third-rate level among the superpower groups in D City.

By the way, the superpowers in D City only have three levels of superpowers.

Xiao Liang, Mo Xiaohan, Ye Shaoyang, Zhen Zhitong, Qiu Liangyu, etc., who awakened early, have relatively practical or rare types of superpowers, and there have always been evolvers who make good use of and practice their superpowers. Their superpower levels are all Well deserved first class.

Below them are the largest number of second-rate evolvers with relatively poor abilities.

These people are equivalent to those students who always scored 70 or 80 in exams before the end of the world. Their level is not bad, but they are definitely not top-notch.

Even slightly inferior to them are the third-rate evolvers including Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui.

Some of these evolvers who are classified as the third-rate level have superpowers that are not very practical, some rarely use superpowers, or others, like Qi Xiuxiu and Jiang Wenhui, suddenly awakened after the apocalypse has been coming for a while. His own superpower.

In the circle of superpowers, they belong to an absolutely vulnerable group, but if you look at the entire human society, they belong to a group of powerful people.

They are stronger, faster, and their flexibility and agility are far beyond what ordinary survivors can match.

Relying on this natural advantage brought by evolution, they are already qualified enough to stand at the upper level of the pyramid.

This is why many evolvers are not anxious to continue to improve their personal strength, but only want to dominate the survivor team to which they belong.

Please remember our website: Cool Notes () I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse with the fastest update speed.