19

Chapter 19 The Resting Place (Qing Les additional update)

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

"Boss, you don't want us to join Liu Haoyu's team, do you? You don't want us anymore?"

Chen Hailong was not willing to give in to Liu Haoyu, and besides, he didn't think Liu Haoyu would want him to join the team.

The young man looked at Ye Shaoyang eagerly, looking like a little pug about to be cruelly abandoned by his unscrupulous owner.

How did he know that the reason why Liu Haoyu was rude to him before was entirely because Liu Haoyu didn't know that he had awakened the metal power.

Otherwise, given Liu Haoyu's level of a thief, Liu Haoyu would not let him go, an evolver with great potential.

Ye Shaoyang was helpless and funny at the same time, "I just told you not to fight him, lest he cause you too much trouble, and I didn't tell you to join his team right away."

"That's it." Chen Hailong suddenly became happy again.

As long as Ye Shaoyang didn't leave him to Liu Haoyu, he didn't want to follow that evil bastard every day in the future.

"Sister Qiu and Xiao Liang..."

"I will not give him a chance to catch me." Xiao Liang waved his hand towards Ye Shaoyang, "I will protect Sister Qiu and Hai Long as much as possible."

Ye Shaoyang:......

Why doesn't this girl have any clue in her heart?

There are hundreds of people in Liu Haoyu's team. She is a little girl in her twenties. What can she do to fight with them?

What troubled Ye Shaoyang the most was that Qiu Liangyu and Chen Hailong actually joined in the fun with Xiao Liang.

"That's right, we won't give him a chance to catch us." Qiu Liangyu put his hands on his hips, "From today on, Hai Long and I will learn how to fight from you. Then that bastard doesn't want to fight against his aunt. If If he tries to attack his aunt again, I will make him kneel down and kowtow eighteen times!"

Qiu Liangyu is not that forgetful, and Chen Hailong is not the only one who still remembers the frustration he felt in the morning.

When Chen Hailong heard this, he immediately cheered, "That's right! Next time we must let that boy Liu Haoyu kneel down and kowtow eighteen times!"

Ye Shaoyang:......

Ye Shaoyang pinched his eyebrows and said, "You guys...won't forget how many people are in Liu Haoyu's team so quickly, right?"

"Of course the number of people is part of the team's strength, but the team's strength cannot be judged simply by the number of people." Xiao Liang took the opportunity to say what he had wanted to say for a long time, "Believe me, the future will be determined by the strength of an individual. A new era of role. So, if you dont mind, Team Leaf, I hope everyone can learn a few tricks from you. This will help improve our overall combat effectiveness."

Ye Shaoyang not only didn't mind, he smiled at Xiao Liang, "You are willing to learn what I want, so why don't you want to say it?"

"Then let's all learn from Shaoyang. Datong, do you have any objections?" Wang Xufeng said while looking at Zhen Zhitong, who was taciturn and had no sense of presence.

"No objection." Zhen Zhitong shook his head towards Wang Xufeng.

Zhen Zhitong could only wish to learn some boxing and kicking skills from Ye Shaoyang, so as to better protect his beloved woman. How could he have different opinions?

"I'm awake too." It was rare that everyone's attention was on him at this time, and Zhen Zhitong took the opportunity to say what he wanted to say just now.

"What?" Chen Hailong had the biggest reaction, "Brother Datong, you..."

"I have also awakened." Zhen Zhitong interrupted what Chen Hailong was about to say. He said to Ye Shaoyang: "My superpower is called 'Sleeping Place'. It is a place where I can sleep with peace of mind."

Everyone:......

"Sleeping place? Why does it sound unlucky to me? This kind of place can really help you sleep peacefully?" Chen Hailong reacted quickly and was the first to jump out to complain about Zhen Zhitong's superpowers, just a little bit. Somewhat strange.

"Hai Long, don't interrupt." Wang Xufeng pulled Chen Hailong aside, "Datong, can you tell us about your superpower in detail?"

Zhen Zhitong thought for three seconds and said, "I can't explain."

Before Wang Xufeng could say anything else, everyone was shocked to find that they had unexpectedly arrived in another completely unfamiliar dark space.

"This is......"

"Sleeping place." Zhen Zhitong's voice sounded beside Wang Xufeng. Only then did Wang Xufeng realize that he had been brought to this mysterious space by Zhen Zhitong.

"C-can you bring others in?"

"Well, you can bring people and things." Zhen Zhitong said while pointing at the bags at Xiao Liang's feet and the suitcase Xiao Liang carried with him.

"Oh my God!" Xiao Liang was the first to exclaim.

She is sore!

Can it not be sour?

In order to expand her storage space, she burns calories every day.

But even so, her current storage space is still only about one-twentieth the size of Zhen Zhitong's resting place.

Best of all, her storage space is closed to living things! ! !

A high-end space that can both hide and store things is what Xiao Liang wants in his dreams!

"Brother Datong, you are so awesome! With your superpower, we don't have to find a place to live!" Chen Hailong ran around the edge of Zhen Zhitong's superpower space with excitement on his face, " From now on we will live here, its so safe! If we hide here, we wont have to worry about earthquakes or tsunamis.

"It's not as simple as you think." Ye Shaoyang looked at Chen Hailong with a smile, "Humans are social animals, and we can't live in isolation all the time."

Chen Hailong tilted his head, looking confused and ignorant, "What do you mean?"

Ye Shaoyang:......

His fault, he forgot what Chen Hailong was like.

"It means that we always have to deal with other people, otherwise we won't be able to live." Ye Shaoyang said as plainly and straightforwardly as possible, "Even if we don't take into account the fictitious things, we still need to continue to search for supplies to maintain our lives."

After all, they have just evolved, not ascended to immortality. They are still unable to eat the wind and drink the dew, and do not eat the fireworks of the world.

Besides, Zhen Zhitong's superpowers are so unbelievable that once they are exposed, there will be as many gangs targeting him as crucian carp crossing the river.

Don't talk about things far away, just talk about things close by. Ye Shaoyang doesn't want another of his partners to become Liu Haoyu's target like Qiu Liangyu and the others.

As Xiao Liang said, they need time to grow quickly.

In order to avoid arousing suspicion by disappearing for too long and suddenly appearing, Zhen Zhitong quickly moved everyone out.

Wang Xufeng was very happy that a rare talent like Zhen Zhitong appeared in his team. He said to Ye Shaoyang: "Brother Datong's power can be used to store items and be used as a refuge in emergencies. This is great for us." Its really important.

Ye Shaoyang nodded slightly.

He also felt that Zhen Zhitong's power was very practical.

Apart from anything else, at least their important supplies will have somewhere to put them in the future.

Furthermore, in case of any emergency, Zhen Zhitong could be regarded as their last trump card to save their lives.