92

Chapter 92 Everyone works hard

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

The six people, including Ye Shaoyang, were still the same as when they were on the road, working in teams of two, responsible for keeping vigil.

The other official members of their team were also told by Ye Shaoyang to continue patrolling around here.

After spending such a cautious night, everyone felt a little relieved.

Early in the morning, before the sun came out, Xiao Liang and Qiu Liangyu, who were in charge of the third shift, had already started preparing breakfast for everyone.

From Wang Xufeng who got up early, Xiao Liang exchanged fifty pounds of millet, one hundred pounds of sweet potatoes, and five hundred salted eggs.

She asked Grandma Cheng and other logistics staff to use the millet and sweet potatoes to make porridge. She kept a small portion of the salted eggs, and left a large portion for Grandma Cheng and the others to distribute the millet and sweet potato porridge to everyone, one for each person. The standards are distributed to everyone in the team, including ordinary survivors.

In addition, Xiao Liang also redeemed two large bags of scallion pancakes, two large bags of sugar cakes, two large bags of white flour steamed buns, two large bags of red bean paste buns, two large bags of pork and cabbage stuffed buns, and two large bags of mutton and celery from his system mall. Steamed dumplings.

Of course, these have nothing to do with the ordinary survivors in the team. This is prepared by Xiao Liang for his official team members, as an extra reward for them.

Xiao Liang picked out 10 of each and gave them to his friends. Xiao Liang gave all the remaining ones to Wang Xufeng for distribution.

"There's something delicious again."

"Sister Liang must have paid for it out of her own pocket again."

"I want to eat scallion pancakes."

"I want to eat pork buns."

"I still prefer sugar cookies."

"I want them all."

"...How beautiful are you thinking!"

"That's right, who doesn't want it! I want everyone too!"

"That's right, that's right."

A group of grown men were laughing and joking while pointing to a few bags on the table. Wang Xufeng, Chen Hailong and Cheng Hu, who were in charge of distributing things to them, told them what they wanted.

After taking it, they would not leave immediately. Instead, they would shout "Thank you, Sister Liang" from a distance with their friends, completely ignoring that Xiao Liang was actually younger than most of them.

"You are pretending to be a eldest sister." Qiu Liangyu reached out and pinched a bun and ate it. After chewing, she did not forget to tease Xiao Liang.

Xiao Lianghun waved to everyone nonchalantly, and then continued to eat his own.

It didn't matter to her whether she was the eldest sister or not. She occasionally gave these people little trouble just to make them appreciate her.

She just felt that these people had worked hard and achieved results that made her happy, so she would give them some benefits casually.

If they can work harder and be more loyal because of this, then it will naturally be hello to you, me, and everyone.