65

Chapter 65 Not the same thing

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

The day after Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia were adopted by Xiao Liang, about one-third of the ordinary survivors living in their safe zone received tasks one after another and went out to burn human or animal corpses.

According to the mission content released by Wang Xufeng after careful consideration, these survivors automatically formed ten teams.

The minimum number of these ten teams is ten people, which is exactly the minimum number of teams required by Wang Xufeng.

In order to ensure the personal safety of these ordinary survivors, Wang Xufeng not only assigned them two official members of each team, but also gave each of them ten masks, a raincoat, and a pair of rain boots.

These things are not included in the mission reward, so everyone happily put on their raincoats and rain boots, put their masks on their faces, and then set off fully armed with gasoline, matches and other items.

What they didn't know was that in addition to the two official members of each team, Ye Shaoyang also sent Chen Hailong and Xiao Liang to protect them.

In the first batch of cleanup tasks issued by Wang Xufeng, all the areas that need to be cleaned are around their small safe zone.

After Xiao Liang and Chen Hailong went out, Xiao Liang went back to his old job.

She carried the whiteboard she carried with her in her hand, and walked down the street with Chen Hailong like a fortune teller holding a hexagram flag.

Occasionally, survivors passing by would buy water or food from her. Taking this opportunity, Xiao Liang collected some information.

This information covers a very wide range. It is rare for those survivors to meet a fool who is willing to trade with them for food and drink with some messy information that they don't know whether it is useful or what it is. Naturally, everyone racks their brains and searches desperately. Things you know that the other person might be interested in.

It was not that no one tried to talk nonsense during this period. However, as the most well-informed person in D City, and someone who had lived in the crisis-ridden apocalypse for several years, so he was particularly good at observing words and emotions, Xiao Liang could not fool just anyone.

The only two people who provided her with false information were driven away by her directly exposing their lies.

Perhaps it was because Chen Hailong, who was not easy to mess with at first glance, had been following Xiao Liang. No one of the two survivors whose lies were exposed by Xiao Liang dared to challenge her.

"Not to mention, your business is quite interesting."

Chen Hailong loves to talk, laugh and lively. Although he doesn't have the patience to extract information from everyone's words like Xiao Liang, he still listens to the gossip with great interest.

"Then I will take you out with me next time." Xiao Liang shook the whiteboard in his hand, "Next time we will go farther away to gather information."

Chen Hailong patted his chest hard, "Sure, I will be your bodyguard when the time comes."

Although he had seen Xiao Liang's fierceness many times, Chen Hailong still subconsciously wanted to protect his teammates.

While the two were talking, a gunshot suddenly sounded from the alley in front of them to the left.

The two people who heard the noise immediately stopped smiling. Xiao Liang threw the whiteboard into his storage space, and then he and Chen Hailong accelerated towards the direction of the gunfire.

After a while, the two turned into the alley.

Before the two of them could see clearly what was going on, two older boys under twenty years old ran towards them in a hurry.

As soon as they saw Chen Hailong, the two men immediately ran faster.

"It's Brother Hai Long! Brother Hai Long is here!"

"Great! We are saved! Woohoo..."

It was clear that Xiao Liang was running in front and Chen Hailong was running behind, but the panicked survivors just ignored her.

Xiao Liang was not surprised at all. For someone like her who specialized in external work, her prestige among the survivors in the safe zone was certainly not as high as that of Chen Hailong.

In particular, Chen Hailong assists Ye Shaoyang in training other team members in the safe zone almost every day. His strength is obvious to all the ordinary survivors in the safe zone.

She ignored the two survivors, crossed them, and continued rushing into the alley like the wind.

"Brother Hailong, I, we ran into a big nest of rats." Neither of the two boys glanced at her. They rushed towards Chen Hailong. As they ran, one of the boys shouted to Chen Hailong about them. Why did you run away in such a hurry?

"Where are the others?" When Chen Hailong asked, Xiao Liang had already rushed into the shop where the two boys ran out.

Inside the shop, nine other ordinary survivors were also busy escaping in a hurry.

They ran down from the second floor. When Xiao Liang came in, three of the nine people had already ran to the door of the first floor. Four of them ran back and forth between the door of the first floor and the stairs to the second floor. The rest The two of them were still on the stairs.

Behind them, there were constant gunshots. It was their regular team members who were trying to stop the rats from continuing to chase and bite the survivors.

"Wang Zhiyuan, you two hurry up and leave. Leave the rest to me." While shouting, Xiao Liang continued to rush toward the stairs.

A few steps behind her, Chen Hailong had also entered the first floor of the store.

This is a hardware store. Chen Hailong can basically increase his combat power by about ten times in a place like this.

Fortunately, Xiao Liang had always used a very energy-saving fighting method. The two of them attacked together, and within a short time, the more than 20 rats that chased them and bit them were all dead.

It took less than fifteen seconds. Chen Hailong, who felt that the battle was over before he had even warmed up, could not help but raise his hand and scratch his head, "Didn't that kid just say that there are a lot of rats here?"

Xiao Liang smiled, "His 'many' and your 'many' are of course not the same thing. After all, that boy is just an ordinary half-grown boy. I guess before the end of the world, that boy is probably a mouse. Never seen it."

Chen Hailong: "Before the end of the world, I had never seen a mouse."

Xiao Liang:......

"You will see a lot after the end of the world!"

Chen Hailong: "Yes."

Xiao Liang: So why should I discuss the problem with Hai Long strictly...

She turned around and waved to Wang Zhiyuan and the others, "You two, go find if there are any living little mouse cubs in this room. If there are any, find them all and kill them."

Rats are fertile, and two of them can give birth to a large nest. In order to avoid leaving more hidden dangers, Xiao Liang must of course ask his team members to eliminate all the rats they can find as soon as possible.

The two said "yes" and then split up to find the rat's nest.

Not to mention, they actually found more than ten little mice that had not yet opened their eyes in this shop.

These little mice were hidden by the big mice in the corner of one of the cabinets, which had obviously become a nest for these mice.

By the way, there were no mouse nests, and Wang Zhiyuan and the others also found two.

Several people killed the dozen or so little mice, and then set fire to burn all the mouse carcasses, feces, and hair... Finally, they put out the fire and left the shop.

Please remember our website: Cool Notes () I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse with the fastest update speed.