58

Chapter 58 Two Children

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

After starting from the safe area and walking for about forty minutes, Xiao Liang and the others encountered a mutated golden retriever dog.

After the mutation, this dog was about the same size as an adult cattle, and it also had red eyes and a ferocious expression.

This was not the first time that Xiao Liang and the others encountered such a mutated animal that had lost its senses. They calmly took out their weapons and quickly and accurately defeated the mutated golden retriever.

The mutated beast's carcass was poisonous and inedible, so they didn't want it.

After the battle, Chen Hailong took out a small oil barrel and poured a little oil on it with ease, while Xiao Liang threw a lit match onto the mutated golden retriever's body.

After the dog corpse was completely burned, the four of them buried all the sparks and ashes with soil, and then continued to move forward with their weapons in hand.

"What a pity. I wish I could eat it. It's such a big dog." As he walked, Chen Hailong sighed repeatedly without forgetting the old saying.

This was not the first time he had said this. Basically, every time they killed a mutant beast, Chen Hailong would regret that the other person's meat could not be eaten. Therefore, Xiao Liang and the others did not take Chen Hailong's regret seriously. .

I have heard it so many times that I have become accustomed to it, become numb, and can no longer resonate with Chen Hailong.

The four of them walked along, killing various mutant beasts that wanted to turn them into their own food.

"After the killing, we are the only ones responsible for cremating and burying the ashes, right?"

As they killed the mutated beast for the fifth time and then expertly dealt with the aftermath, Chen Hailong lively complained about the one-stop service of "kill, burn, and bury" proposed by Xiao Liang.

Xiao Liang helped him shovel the soil while joking with him with a smile, "This proves that we have good intentions. We are responsible for killing and burying, so the enemy will not have any worries at all. These mutant beasts only follow after they are lucky." Lets meet.

Zhen Zhitong and Mo Xiaohan: ...Okay, you can brag, we promise not to expose you.

"Someone is coming." After packing their things, the group of people were about to continue walking to the town they had chosen, when Mo Xiaohan suddenly spoke.

Everyone paused, Xiao Liang frowned and said, "Who are they? How many people are there in total? In which direction?"

"It's in the direction we want to go. There are about fifty or sixty people in total, and the leader is Liu Haofang."

Xiao Liang's face tightened, this was really a narrow road for enemies.

She said to Mo Xiaohan, "Can you hide us all? I don't want to face that crazy woman face to face."

They still have to "find" food. Being entangled by Liu Haofang at this juncture is not what Xiao Liang wants to see.

"Okay." Mo Xiaohan said while looking around, and soon she found a suitable place for them to hide temporarily.

"come here."

She walked to the small dirt bag closest to them, and then quickly used her earth power to open a hole on the side of the small dirt bag away from the road.

Xiao Liang and the others quickly got into the hole, and Mo Xiaohan carefully but quickly sealed the entrance of the hole.

The four of them squatted down in a row in the small earth cave. Mo Xiaohan very consciously used his earth power to monitor the outside world.

About fifteen minutes later, Mo Xiaohan waved his hand, and the door of the earth cave was opened again. Mo Xiaohan took the lead and got out, followed by Xiao Liang and three others.

"Where should we go next?"

The person who asked this question was Zhen Zhitong. It was obvious that he had also thought that since the place they were originally going to was already searched by Liu Haofang and others, it would not be appropriate for them to go there again.

Otherwise, if one day there is a confrontation, Xiao Liang's ability to "make things out of nothing" will be at risk of being exposed.

To be cautious, Zhen Zhitong thought it was best for them to change places.

It's not that Liu Haofang will definitely doubt Xiao Liang. Zhen Zhitong prefers to change places. It's more out of caution.

Affected by Ye Shaoyang, everyone in their team now wished they could protect Xiao Liang so tightly that outsiders would not be able to peek into her biggest secret.

"I remember there is a private brewery nearby, right next to the village where I used to live. It's about five or six miles away from here. How about we go there and look for it?"

Mo Xiaohan, who rarely spoke so much for once, pointed to the direction of the brewery in his memory and made suggestions without expression.

Xiao Liang nodded slightly to her, "Then let's change our route to the brewery."

When Mo Xiaohan heard this, he turned around and led the way.

Here, many country people can make their own wine, but most of them just make it for their own family to drink. Only a few people can make some bulk wine on a large scale and sell it to villagers in several surrounding villages at the market. .

The brewery where Mo Xiaohan was taking Xiao Liang and the others was one of the only two breweries near the village where she used to live.

"Help - is anyone here? Someone come and save my sister - woo woo hoo -" Within five minutes of walking, Mo Xiaohan, who was at the front of the team, and Xiao Liang, who had the best hearing, stopped at the same time. .

Xiao Liang asked Mo Xiaohan, "Did you hear it too?"

Mo Xiaohan didn't answer her, but turned around and walked directly into the woods on the roadside.

The road they were taking now was a country dirt road, separated from the road they were planning to take before by a small forest with sparse trees.

After about three or four minutes of walking in the direction of the sound, Mo Xiaohan was the first to see the two children hugging each other.

The two children were about the same age, and their faces looked very similar. They were leaning on each other, sitting on top of a native bear that was more than three meters tall and almost four meters tall.

"Ouch--" The appearance of Xiao Liang and the others alarmed the three mutant beasts that were orbiting the earth bear. The three mutant beasts roared at Xiao Liang and others.

After roaring, the three of them rushed towards Xiao Liang and the others.

Mo Xiaohan walked at the front, just in time to face the three mutant beasts, but she did not show any panic.

With a thought, the girl had already made a large cage out of the soil under her feet.

The three mutated beasts were trapped in a square dungeon by her. If they wanted to get out, they could only dig a hole in one of the earthen walls.

Taking advantage of their tenacious struggle against the thickening earth wall, Xiao Liang, Chen Hailong and Zhen Zhitong walked around Mo Xiaohan and quickly walked to the bottom of the earth bear that looked like it was written by a superpower.

"Are you calling for help?" Xiao Liang raised his head and looked at the little boy who was crying with tears and runny nose.

The little boy's clothes and shoes were extremely dirty, and his exposed face and hands were all covered with red spots and cracks caused by the cold.

He was holding the unconscious little girl in a coma, his eyes full of panic and despair.