2

Chapter 2 Actually reborn

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

City D, a general ward in the Second People's Hospital.

At 11:09 in the morning, Xiao Liang, who was lying on the bed by the window, suddenly opened his eyes and quickly but carefully looked at the environment he was in.

Hospital?

Before Xiao Liang could figure out how he could end up in such a hospital that looked normal but seemed extra abnormal because of it, the nurse who came to check on the ward had already said "Yo", "Little girl" you're awake?"

Xiao Liang turned around and said, "I am..."

"Don't you remember that time you fell into the river?"

The nurse aunt was a fat middle-aged woman in her forties. She walked up to Xiao Liang and explained to her with a smile, "You have been fainting since you entered the hospital, but the doctors have done comprehensive surgery on you." After checking, there is nothing wrong with your body."

Xiao Liang's brows gradually frowned.

Didn't she already fall off the cliff?

Could it be that Ye Shaoyang rescued her?

Thats not right either.

The cliff is so deep that it's bottomless. How could you possibly be rescued intact after falling?

You must know that at that time, she had already exhausted all her powers and was still seriously injured and on the verge of death.

This is not a martial arts novel. Not only will those who fall off the cliff not die, but they will also have another adventure. Either they will get a unique martial arts secret book and then embark on the road of counterattack, slap in the face and abuse the scum, or they will meet a crying man. The old man with a white beard shouted that he wanted to teach his kung fu to him, but he was able to acquire a dozen kung fu for nothing in a half-hearted effort. From then on, he became a master of magical kung fu and unified the world.

But, "Falling into the river?"

"Yes, didn't you fall into the Jinshui River? That's what the young man in military uniform who sent you here said."

"Wearing military uniform?" Xiao Liang jumped down from the hospital bed, "Auntie, have you seen him? Where are the others?"

"Already gone." The nurse aunt was startled by Xiao Liang. She took a small step back without leaving a trace, "Don't tell me, that young man is quite good. Not only did he rescue you and send you to the The hospital, and seeing that you are a poor student, they even took the initiative to help you advance a large sum of medical expenses."

Xiao Liang smiled bitterly.

Ye Shaoyang is a good person, and she knows this better than anyone else.

This is something that no one needs to remind her about.

She rubbed her face hard twice and said, "Auntie, I want to be discharged from the hospital."

"Ah?" The nurse aunt didn't expect that Xiao Liang would ask to be discharged from the hospital so quickly, but thinking of Xiao Liang's physical condition, the nurse aunt immediately changed her tone, "Okay. Anyway, there is nothing wrong with you now, you You can leave anytime you want.

Xiao Liang thanked her, and then took the time to go through the discharge procedures.

She had to leave the hospital quickly and make the necessary preparations immediately.