20

Chapter 20 Xinghu Villa Area

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

A few people discussed how to use Zhen Zhitong's power, and then Ye Shaoyang took everyone to find a small villa suitable for them to live in.

Since Zhen Zhitong's resting place was still empty at the moment, Xiao Liang directly asked him to put all the food he found into his alien space.

Although Zhen Zhitong doesn't like to talk, he is actually not a difficult person to get along with.

As soon as Xiao Liang spoke, Zhen Zhitong immediately put her shopping bags into his own alien space.

Led by Chen Hailong, a local snake, several people took a familiar route around the ruins and headed to the Xinghu villa area closest to here.

There are more than 120 small villas in the Xinghu Villa District. During the previous great changes, about half of the villas here have become ruins or dilapidated buildings, while the remaining half are still standing tenaciously about about 100 meters from the coastline. On this piece of land five thousand meters away.

Ye Shaoyang and the others were led by Chen Hailong and went straight to the villas that the real estate company had not yet sold.

Several people walked around in circles and finally selected a villa on the outermost edge of the villa area.

This villa has only two floors and is relatively well-preserved. It is the villa that best meets Xiao Liang's needs.

In addition to this villa, Xiao Liang and the others also found another three-story villa adjacent to this villa.

They plan to use this three-story villa to house the injured, the elderly and children who are unable to protect themselves.

This is Xiao Liang's strong suggestion. In her words, "It's okay to help others, but the boundaries must be clearly defined."

These people are not their team members, but ordinary survivors who are protected and helped by them. Regarding this, Xiao Liang hopes to give everyone a clear understanding from the beginning.

Ye Shaoyang and Wang Xufeng are both smart and thoughtful people. Xiao Liang treated this matter as a big deal, so the two of them naturally followed her line of thought and thought more deeply about it.

Thinking of this, the two people immediately realized the true intention of Xiao Liang's move.

"This girl's brain works very fast." Wang Xufeng sighed silently in his heart and followed Xiao Liang's idea.

Not only Liu Haoyu and Xiao Liang, he and Ye Shaoyang also realized that this disaster would definitely be protracted. So when Xiao Liang used his previous life experience to give him and Ye Shaoyang a clear idea, Wang Xufeng immediately followed this line. A complete set of rules and regulations was worked out.

As a former corporate executive, he is very familiar with matters involving management and personnel.

This is why in Xiao Liang's previous life, Ye Shaoyang appointed Wang Xufeng, who was not outstanding in combat effectiveness, as the second-in-command of the team, giving him full authority to manage the personnel and materials of the team.

What Ye Shaoyang didn't know was that it was his trust and reliance on Wang Xufeng that made those who deserved to be killed with a thousand swords regard Wang Xufeng as the thorn in their side that needed to be removed.

Of course, in this life, Xiao Liang will never let those treacherous and ungrateful scum have the opportunity to cut off his right-hand men like Ye Shaoyang.

She has decided to become the most hated stumbling block in Ye Shaoyang's team. Before moving her away, she will not let those people have the opportunity to deal with Ye Shaoyang's other companions.

I picked the lock, cleaned the empty house a little, and then moved back some mattresses, beddings, pillows, boxes and cabinets from a nearby small shopping mall...

After the house was no longer so empty, the group of people returned to the open-air parking lot of the Pearl Hotel together.

There were much fewer survivors in the parking lot than in the morning. Xiao Liang took a quick glance and immediately saw the reason.

The few people were the ones who went out to look for supplies with Ye Shaoyang before.

Obviously, these survivors who still have a little sense of shame do not plan to come back to this parking lot and stare at each other with Ye Shaoyang and others.

As for the survivors who had received favor from Ye Shaoyang and the others, but now treated Ye Shaoyang and the others as having noses that were not noses and eyes that were not eyes, Ye Shaoyang simply chose to ignore them.

He saved people because of the clothes he wore and the education he received in the team after putting on those clothes. What he wanted was to feel clear of guilt, not to be grateful.

Whether these people thanked him or blamed him, he would not be as excited as Xiao Liang, Chen Hailong and Qiu Liangyu.

When Wang Xufeng and Qiu Liangyu conveyed the news that they were about to move their positions to the injured, the elderly, and children who had no ability to protect themselves, and those people made their choices one by one, Ye Shaoyang immediately asked Chen Hailong and Zhen Zhitong to make the arrangements in advance. Two simple stretchers were brought over.

The two seriously injured people among these people were two young men who were living alone in D City. Although they were young and strong, none of their family members lived in D City.

Now that they have difficulty moving, Ye Shaoyang is willing to take them and take care of them, which is certainly what they want.

Therefore, these two people were the first to make up their mind to leave with Ye Shaoyang and the others.

Following them, some of the slightly injured, the elderly and children also decided to leave with Ye Shaoyang and the others.

Most of the remaining lightly injured people, the elderly and children, although these people have been cared for by Ye Shaoyang and others, in their hearts, their families are still more important than their benefactors.

Ye Shaoyang and others did not force it. After all, it is human nature to value their relatives and want to stay with them.

In the end, only twenty-seven people chose to leave with Ye Shaoyang and the others.

Among the twenty-seven people, sixteen were elderly people over sixty years old without children, two were young men with limited mobility after fractures, two were young girls with only minor scratches, and one was They are naive and ignorant little cute little buns who are not very agile in walking. The six are half-grown children over five and under twelve years old.

For such a team, the words "old, weak, sick and disabled" are simply tailor-made for them.

"Have you got everyone's things? Once we've got them, let's set off now." Wang Xufeng looked around and saw everyone nodding or responding. He waved to the other three men in his team, "Hai Long, Datong, Shaoyang, come here and help carry the stretcher."

Ye Shaoyang was the first to walk over, and Chen Hailong immediately stepped forward and carried the same stretcher as his boss.

Wang Xufeng's mouth twitched slightly, and he silently glanced at Zhen Zhitong, who had automatically stood next to him, "Thank you for your hard work, Datong."

His own family knew about his family affairs. Among the four men present, he, a weak scholar, was the weakest. Therefore, the one who partnered with him to carry others would undoubtedly suffer the most.

Originally, Wang Xufeng wanted Ye Shaoyang to suffer the loss. After all, Ye Shaoyang had received many years of training and was the one with the best physical fitness among everyone present.

But who makes Chen Hailong run fast? He can't overtake others...