8

Chapter 8 Encountering rough things on the road

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 3 years ago

Being attacked from both sides by her best friend, Qi Xiuxiu had no choice but to raise her hands and surrender, "I know, I definitely won't be so kind."

"You said this yourself." Jiang Wenhui looked at her, "I will supervise you at all times."

Xiao Liang couldn't help laughing. She gave Qi Xiuxiu some advice, "If someone asks you for it, just say that these things belong to me. You can't make the decision without permission."

Qi Xiuxiu looked disapproving, "Then why don't they all go to you to ask for it?"

"Then they have to be able to find me." Xiao Liang patted his old suitcase, "Do you know why I didn't leave my things on the playground?"

"Are you leaving?" Although Jiang Wenhui asked, her tone was full of disbelief.

Xiao Liang nodded towards her, "Well, I'm going to... find someone."

She briefly told Jiang Wenhui and the others about her experience yesterday, "...if it hadn't been for him, I would have been on TV yesterday."

When Xiao Liang said this, a swollen female corpse that seemed both familiar and unfamiliar to them suddenly appeared in everyone's minds. For those with a little more imagination, the loud announcements of the city TV reporters even sounded in their minds at the same time.

"You have to repay your life-saving grace, so I'm sorry, I can no longer help you with everyone." Xiao Liang's voice was very soft, but Qi Xiuxiu and the others heard clearly.

"How can I blame you? Besides, we are safe now. On the contrary, it's you. It's so dangerous outside." Qi Xiuxiu shook her head vigorously, showing some worry uncontrollably.

"Danger is everywhere." Xiao Liang looked around at his little sisters, "It won't be long before people start competing with each other for food, water and other supplies."

"When the time comes, you will find that there are some people who have no bottom line at all in the face of disaster."

"There's nothing they can't do except what you can't think of. People's hearts are much uglier than you think."

Qi Xiuxiu and the other three were frightened by Xiao Liang's shocking words, but Jiang Wenhui quickly realized that what Xiao Liang said was true.

Now D City has become a ruin. Even if all the survivors run out to collect supplies, there will still be very few supplies that can be found and used.

Without thick clothes, blankets, or bedding, people might be able to tolerate it for the time being, but there is no water...

Thinking of the cruel reality they might face next, Jiang Wenhui's face suddenly became particularly ugly.

"Soon the so-called collective in the name of 'school' will fall apart. Before that, I suggest you find a few more trustworthy people to unite with each other."

Xiao Liang emphasized the word "trustworthy" very seriously, "Don't accept just anyone. Everyone in the team must be allowed to play their role."

"Especially Xiuxiu, I suggest you not use your tolerance and kindness in dealing with future teammates. You need fairness and justice more than being confused."

Qi Xiuxiu was a little embarrassed. She did have a much better temper and a higher tolerance than ordinary people. "I know, I will try my best to pay attention."

"That's good." Xiao Liang nodded slightly towards her, "Then you should be more careful."

As he spoke, Xiao Liang walked up to each of them and gave them a strong hug.

"Even if your throat is filled with smoke from thirst, never drink water from wells, rivers, taps or other potentially contaminated water."

"Furthermore, don't eat fruits that grow on trees or vegetables that grow in the ground. You will be poisoned."

"The last thing is, if you have any difficulties, remember to come to me around the Pearl Hotel. I will definitely help you if I can."

What Xiao Liang didn't say was that Ye Shaoyang would soon establish a temporary safety zone in the open-air parking lot of the Pearl Hotel, which would then become one of the few survivor gathering areas in D City.

The four people who had been warned by her all felt that Xiao Liang was different from before, but before they could think about it, Xiao Liang had already turned around and walked away from the school.

"You should be more careful yourself." The four of them shouted in unison towards Xiao Liang's back.

Xiao Liang didn't look back. She raised her right hand and waved it hard twice, and then continued to carry the two suitcases and trudged forward.

After bypassing the broken wall in front of him, Xiao Liang took advantage of the fact that no one was around and put one suitcase directly into his storage space.

Then, Xiao Liang took out a pair of cotton gloves and a velvet hat with only a pair of eyes exposed from his storage space.

She bought this hat and gloves at the night market the year before last. Although they were cheap, they were very warm.

She put on her hat and gloves, then pulled her suitcase, sleeping bag and baseball bat, and slowly walked along the unrecognizable neighborhood to the area around the Pearl Hotel.

In Xiao Liang's previous life, Ye Shaoyang formed a team around the Pearl Hotel.

At that time, he not only gathered a group of skilled and brave people, but also kept collecting supplies and searching and rescuing the elderly, weak, women and children.

If it hadn't been for the death of several reliable people around Ye Shaoyang in the later period, Yuan Tiekuan and his like would have had no chance to take the lead in Ye Shaoyang's team.

"Sister Qiu!"

"Don't come here!"

Xiao Liang was thinking wildly when a man's voice and a woman's voice suddenly came to his ears.

The woman's voice sounded slightly familiar, but Xiao Liang couldn't remember where he had heard it before.

"Didn't I tell you not to come over?" Xiao Liang couldn't allow him to think too much, but the female voice from before came out again from the other side of the broken wall.

Even though there was a broken wall between him and the owner of the voice, and there were many other noises around him, Xiao Liang still accurately captured the anger in the voice's owner's tone.

"Hahaha, I told you to run! Let's see where you run this time!"

"You brat, I still remember the brick you knocked on me before. Let's see if I don't break your head this time."

"You two!"

"Uh, Brother Yu." Through the wall, Xiao Liang became frightened when he heard the two arrogant male voices from before.

Although he couldn't see their expressions at this time, Xiao Liang could still accurately imagine that they were nodding and bowing towards the so-called "Brother Yu".

"Business matters, we'll discuss your personal grudges with this kid later."

"Yes, Brother Yu."

"By the way, Brother Yu, why are you putting so much effort into catching this little bitch? She doesn't look like she can be beaten like this, does she?"

"Does Brother Yu want to...hey hey hey hey..."

"What do you two know!" The young man they called "Brother Yu" sneered, "With your dung beetle-sized brains, besides fighting and killing, drinking, gambling, and playing with women, what else can you think of? Anything else?"