63

Chapter 63 Arranged properly

Novel: "I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse" |Shihu | Updated: Collected: 2 years ago

Taking the two children back to the two-story building where they were staying temporarily, Xiao Liang said to Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia: "Are you two living with us, or do you live alone upstairs?"

Before these two children came over, there were only seven people in Xiao Liang's small group. The three rooms on the first floor were enough for them, so none of them thought about moving to the second floor.

Si Jiawen and Si Jiajia looked at each other, both of them were a little undecided.

"Then you guys can live together on the second floor first." Xiao Liang knew that for a while, the two of them could not completely let go of their guard against themselves and their companions. If she had to separate the two children, then They are afraid that they will become even more insecure.

Xiao Liang didn't want to see them clearly uneasy, but forced himself to pretend as if nothing had happened.

Anyway, these two children are already able to take care of themselves, so it would be easier for her not to live with her.

After happily making a unilateral decision, Xiao Liang took Mo Xiaohan to decorate the room for the two children.

"Just this one, it's big enough." After a group of four people went up to the second floor, Xiao Liang pointed and chose a room for them.

The two little beauties didn't get a chance to express their opinions, so they had to continue to silently follow their newly minted "sister".

"The room is divided into two. One side is for Jiajia and the other is for Xiaowen. I will go to Brother Xu Feng to get the things now."

As he spoke, Xiao Liang walked towards the small warehouse at the end of the corridor.

As far as she knew, Wang Xufeng was rummaging for ingredients in the small warehouse at this time, and she had just arrived at the right time.

Sure enough, before she reached the end of the corridor, Wang Xufeng had already walked out of the small warehouse at the end of the corridor carrying two large plastic bags.

"Brother Xu Feng." Xiao Liang greeted him with a smile.

"It's Xiaoliang," Wang Xufeng looked up in surprise, "Did you find food?"

Xiao Liang blinked at him, "I found it, it's enough for us to eat for a while."

Wang Xufeng pushed up his glasses and nodded to Xiao Liang tacitly, "Thank you for your hard work."

Xiao Liang waved his hand with a smile, "It's not hard, it's not hard. I wish I could go out and have some fun. By the way, Brother Xu Feng, I brought two children back. They are a brother and sister, and they have all awakened." They have super powers, and I want to support them.

Wang Xufeng:......

It's enough to be able to find food when you go out, but now you can even find people with super powers. Is she afraid that her reputation for being "lucky" is not loud enough?

Xiao Liang knew what Wang Xufeng was worried about. She smiled slyly at Wang Xufeng and said, "Brother Xufeng, don't worry about it blindly. I know my affairs well. I will tell you the details about this later."

Wang Xufeng took a deep breath, "That's it, let me get you some necessary daily necessities first."

As he spoke, Wang Xufeng motioned for Xiao Liang to enter the room by himself, "You can choose what you want. After you finish picking here, I will take you to the room next door to pick out large items such as clothes, shoes, socks, beds, bedding, and blankets. "

Xiao Liang was not polite to him and followed Wang Xufeng in. Then the girl really started to pick randomly.

Paper towels, wet wipes, desk lamps, flashlights, thermos cups, mirrors, towels, basins, buckets, tooth sets, soap, shampoo, shower gel, facial cleanser, lipstick, face cream, hand cream, storage boxes, folding chairs, folding tables. .....

As long as it was available here and she thought the two children would need it, Xiao Liang took two of each.

After taking these small things, Xiao Liang and Wang Xufeng went to the warehouse next door.

He took out two sets of pillows and quilts, two thick blankets, and four sets of clothes and shoes that were suitable for the height and body shape of the two children. Then, like a strong woman, she pulled out a single bed with one hand.

I didnt want to stay in an empty room, so I ran over with Mo Xiaohan. The two children at the end of the corridor were all dumbfounded - my mother, how could they hide their identity? What an amazing sister!

Out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of the two of them. Xiao Liang raised his chin slightly and said, "Stay away, don't get in the way."

Hearing this, the two little kids pressed their backs against the wall and obediently made way for their sister.

They can't be good, their sister is too scary, aren't they? They don't want to be domestically abused╮(╯▽╰)╭.

Xiao Liang didn't know that the two little beauties were thinking about it. She didn't blush or breath, and directly carried the two single beds into the room she had chosen for the two children.

She placed the bed firmly on the wooden floor by the window. Wang Xufeng and Mo Xiaohan who were following her were carrying several bags of quilts, pillows, blankets and other things.

The two of them tacitly agreed to make beds for the two little guys. Xiao Liang went to the warehouse again and took out a wooden movable screen from inside.

There are six screens in total, stretched in a straight line between the two beds, dividing the original room into two relatively independent small spaces.

They moved the storage box, folding chair, and folding table into the room, and then brought the things that Xiao Liang picked out that the two of them might use into the room. Then the three of them took the two children downstairs to formally meet with everyone.

At this time, Ye Shaoyang and others had also returned to the two-story building where they were temporarily staying. Seeing Xiao Liang and the others coming down from upstairs, Ye Shaoyang, who was wiping his hands, looked at the five of them with a smile.

"Are these the two children you rescued?"

Xiao Liang smiled and nodded, "They will be under my control from now on. My points should be enough to support them."

Ye Shaoyang smiled, "Raising children can't be that simple."

However, he just sighed in vain. In his opinion, raising a child is not easy. As long as Xiao Liang is willing to raise a child, others will have no objection.

"Come on, you two, come and recognize me." Xiao Liang walked downstairs and waved back to the two children held by Wang Xufeng, "This is our Team Ye, the top leader of our safe zone. people."

Ye Shaoyang: ...Why is the top leader so inexplicably embarrassed?

The two children didn't notice Ye Shaoyang's discomfort. Si Jiawen held his sister's hand, and the two of them called "Team Ye" very obediently.

"You all already know Sister Xiaohan, Brother Datong, Brother Hailong, and Brother Xufeng. The remaining beautiful sister's surname is Qiu and her name is Liangyu. You can call her Sister Qiu or Sister Liangyu."

In fact, Qiu Liangyu had met the two children once, but at that time, Qiu Liangyu only had Xiao Liang and Mo Xiaohan in mind, and did not notice the two children standing behind them at all.

"Sister Liangyu." The two children walked up to Qiu Liangyu and called her sweetly with their little faces raised. When it came to addressing them, they chose to keep the queue orderly.

Please remember our website: Cool Notes () I am reborn and set up a street stall in the apocalypse with the fastest update speed.