Bonus ( 1 )

Ab dil chaahe khamoshi ke honthon pe main likh doon
Pyaari si baatein kayi
Ho kuch pal mere naam kare woh, main bhi uske naam pe
Likhoon mulakaatein kayi

Ho pehli hi takni mein bann gayi jaan pe
Naina waina uske mere dil pe chapeh
Ab jaaun kahan pe, dil ruka hai wahaan pe
Jahaan dekh ke mujhe woh aagey badh gaya oye
Oh rabba main toh mar gaya oye
Shaddai mujhe kar gaya kar gaya oye

                                ❤️
_______________________________________

"Aditya . I am fed up with you three now ." Gauri said while sprinting towards aditya who was standing facing his back at her .

"And where are the kid- s wait what ?" As soon as aditya turned back gauri halted on her steps . She couldn't believe her eys at what she was witnessing .

"Aditya ? Are you seri-ous ?" Gauri asked with a shocked expression pasted on her face .

"Not my fault ." He said while chuckling with their daughter in his arms and their son sitting on top of the counter and that's when gauri completely broke down . Into laughter ..

"Aditya what did you do to our kids ?" Gauri asked while approaching them and then taking he son from his hand who was chuckling and jumping in her arms .

"Vihaan , what did your papa do with you and your sister ." Gauri asked while smiling and laughing looking at their son and their daughter .

"Viiiu ( Viddhi ) ." Vihaan said while squirming in her arms because he wanted to be with his sister .

"Oh so you don't want to be with mumma now huh ?" Gauri asked him and he nodded which made her look at him with shock .

"Bad boy ." She said and his expressions changed because he is a mumma's boy and his mumma called him a bad boy .

"Pap-a mumma b-ad bo-y ." ( Papa mumma said that I am a bad boy .) He said while looking at his father with his eyes glincing with tears .

"Gauri , why would you say that ?" Aditya asked her while looking at their son .

"Truth is truth ." Gauri said while looking here and there .

"And i have three kids ." Aditya said while looking at gauri and taking him from her arms while gauri gave him a death glare .

"Truth is truth , sweetheart ." Aditya said and then winked at her .

"By the way my baby is looking so cute ." Gauri said while pulling viddhi's cheeks which made vihaan sulk .

"You made my kids look like bears ." Gauri said while looking at them in aww .

"It's not my fault that they are this cute ." Aditya said while chuckling and then gauri eyes fell on the kids who were on the verge of sleeping in his arms .

"They are sleepy come let's put them both to sleep ." Gauri said and then took viddhi in her arms and then both of them went ahead and put their little bears to sleep .

Imagine them as Viddhi and Vihaan

After a while both of the kids drifted into deep slumber which is very unlikely of them but today they both were sleeping very peacefully and soundlessly .