Chapter - 19

Dard-E-Dil Ke Bina
Mehfil Hi Kya

Jo Na Toota Kabhi
Woh Dil Hi Kya
Jo Na Toota Kabhi
Woh Dil Hi Kya

Hai Mera Haal Bura
Aur Bura Karde Aa
Mere Zakhmon Ko Zara
Aur Hara Karde Aa

O Bedardeya Yaar Bedardeya

💔
______________________________________

Aditya's pov - Few moments ago -

I was sitting on the couch in my living room whils looking through some photos of Gauri that i had taken without her knowledge .

When a voice , a voice that sounded oddly similar interuppted that beautiful moment .

"Aditya ." That was when everything hit me and i realised who the onwer of that voice could be .

The voice that i never wanted to hear that ever again ..

"Aditya . " She came and hugged me but before i could have pushed her away i heard Gauri's voice making me look at her and then my eyes met her flaming and questioning eyes . I pushed vani away in a second . I let her hug me for even those few seconds just because my attention diverted at gauri's voice otherwise i wouldnt have even let her touch me for a second .

"Aditya , What are you doing ?" Vani said while acting like she had gotten hurt .

"Why are you even here vani ? What the hell do you want now ? "I asked her while gritting my teeth with my voice filled with anger .

"I want you back Aditya . I realised what I had done wrong and i apologize for that and i am seriously so so sorry . I got to know your worth after i left you ." She said in her sugarcoated voice trying to make me feel that she still had feelings for me while i looked at her with pure disgust .

But before i could have said something a stern voice was heard .

"Ms Vani i didn't know reporters stopped so low . "I found gauri approaching me while looking at Vani .

"Oh you ? What are you doing here ?" She asked Gauri in her venomous tone with a frown .

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that ? I mean you are standing in my house after all ." Gauri said while looking at her with her strong gaze .

"Oh so you work part time here ? Nice headline for the next article ." She said and Gauri was about to step forward and say something when I held her wrist and stopped her making her look at me .

"Be careful on how you speak with my wife . I won't tolerate any nonsense if it has her in it ." I said with a stern tone and Vani's face hung low .

"Oh you are his wife wife ? So Mrs Saini , how is Aditya treating you ? By the way you can ask me for tips i know ways how to calm his anger ." She replied with a sinister smile pasted on her face while Gauri looked at me with a questioning look .

"Oh wait . You didn't know ? Poor you . I am Vani Aditya's ex wife ." She said while offering Gauri her hand .

Gauri looked at me and then the rest of the family in a questioning manner and then jerked her hand from me taking a step away from me and then stood near Vani before replying to her question .

"I don't need your suggestions on how to handle my husband . It looks like perhaps he didn't treat you well because he never shows me anger . Poor you . Tchtctchh ." Gauri said making Vani's face sunk in defeat .