Epilogue

Main To Yu Khada Kis
Soch Mein Pada Tha
Kaise Jee Raha Tha Main Diwana
Chupke Se Aake Tune
Dil Mein Sama Ke Tune
Chhed Diya Kaisa Ye Fasana

Oh Muskurana Bhi Tujhi Se Sikha Hai
Dil Lagane Ka Tu Hi Tareeka Hai
Aitbaar Bhi Tujhi Se Hota Hai
Aaun Na Hosh Mein Main Kabhi
Bahon Mein Hai Teri Zindagi Haye

Hai Nahi Tha Pata
Ke Tujhe Maan Lunga Khuda
Ki Teri Galliyo Mein Iss Kadar
Aaunga Har Pehar

Sun Mere Hamsafar
Kya Tujhe Itni Si Bhi Khabar
Ki Teri Saanse Chalti Jidhar
Rahunga Bas Wahi Umr Bhar
Rahunga Bas Wahi Umr Bhar Haye

Zaalima Tere Ishq Ch Main

                                ❤️
______________________________________

"Gauri ! Gauri ! Gauri !!" Aditya called or more so we can say that he shouted calling me.

"What is your problem now aditya ?" I asked getting annoyed because this was probably the tenth time he had called me.

"What are you doing ?" He asked like a little kid throwing his head back on the headboard.

"I am dancing ! Want to join ?" I said sarcastically.

"No because i am terrible at it and if you try to teach me I am very sure that it will result in only one parent of them remaining ." He said and i looked at the other side of the room and sighed in relief seeing that both of those monsters were asleep till now.

"Yeah that's right and for your kind information I am working because I have to look after ." I said picking up my laptop and sitting on the couch when i saw him get up and come to me and snatch my laptop out of my hands.

"Ad- what the hell do you think you are doing ?" I asked trying to get him to give me back my laptop but he held it up his head and yeah he is taller than me so there was no way i could reach it with external help.

So i jumped on the couch and snatched it out of his hands before he could have even had the time to think again.

"Wha- !" He stepped away causing me to fall but he caught me and pulled me closer to him.

"Gauri , when will you stop being so careless ? My love ." He said and i looked at him in his eyes before answering.

"And when will you stop protecting ne everytime I fall ?" I asked him and he looked at me smiling before replying.

"Not untill the end of this story !" He said and i smiled.

"And i know that you will be there everytime I fall !" I said and he tightened his grip on my waist .

"And i-- !" Before he could have said something else we got the cautionary call of our kids cries.

"There goes all your attention." He said as i laughed before leaving to get one of those tiny little mutt as aditya picked up his lovely daughter.

"Did I ever complain ? That your whole attention is now on your daughter and not my son ? You are practicing partiality." I said and he laughed on my comment.

"Well in my defence our daughter is really sweet and cute while your son is naughty and always creates an havoc ." He said and i looked at him offended.

"Hey ! You ! It's not like that my son is extremely well behaved !" I said and he looked at me.

"Do you really want to do this all over again !" He said as this was our daily routine on fighting upon which kid is better.