Chapter - 33

Jaise koi kinaara
Deta ho sahara
Mujhe wo mila kisi mod par
Koi raat ka taara
Karta ho ujaala
Waise hi roshan kare woh shehar

Dard mere woh bhula hi gayaa
Kuch aisa asar huaa
Jeena mujhe woh phir se sikha raha

Hmm...
Jaise baarish kar de tar
Yaa marham dard par
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjare ko ghar ....

💔
_______________________________________

Aditya's pov ~

I was halting back and forth waiting for her to show up . Her call disconnected the last time and she isn't picking up her phone from then and it's showing switched off but she does really have a habit of keeping her phone on low battery and it always dies and then she has to call back again .

My phone rang and i picked it up but it was sanjivini bhabhi 's call which was very weird because she has never called me in between work .

"Aditya!" She said from the other hyperventilating which scared me a little .

"Yeah bhabhi what happened ? Everything okay ?" I asked still halting back and forth and looking outside the window waiting for her car to show up in the pathway .

"Aditya gau- gauri !" She said still hyperventilating and having trouble speaking and now she was really scaring me and with her name my heart started feeling uneasy like an unusual feeling .

"She - she got into a accident and sh- !" Before she could have completed her sentence I heard another faint voice on the other side of the call .

"Mr Saini your wife is no more !"

My steps halted and my breath stiffened and the unusual feeling was now more like daggers piercing through my heart . It felt like someone had crushed my existence and just -just !

"Aditya ! Aditya ! Are you there " I could very much hear sanjivini bhabhi 's faint voice from the phone the phone that had dropped down from my hand and landed on the floor as my body couldn't take it and i fell down on my knees not believing my ears or anything that was happening. I wanted this to be dream , a nightmare but not one that would haunt me for the rest of my life but the one that will prove that i can't live my life without her .

Flashback ~

"If I ever die just look up to the sky and you'll find me there !"She said looking up at the sky .

"If that's what it is then i won't ever look at the sky ever again because I like the fact of you being infront of me not thousands of miles away from me !" I replied hugging her from behind as she was sitting down on the floor and she leaned back to my reply .

"But that's the truth isn't it ? Whoever lives has to die !"She asked looking at me.

"Then i die with you because my heart will not be able to bear it and i will live like a dead everyday anyways so it would be if i would just get a life to live you even if it's not on this earth !"....

Back to the present ~

I was still not believing anything but then it hit me this can't happen ! It's not possible, she can't die I won't let that happen ! I got up in a huff and picked up the keys they fell the first time I tried to pick them up but I picked them up again and ran downstairs ! As I was running downstairs to go outside maa saw me huffing and running .

"Adit- ya what happened ?" She asked but in hurry i didn't even what she was saying because all that was going inside my mind was "her".

I drove forgetting all the speed limits and not paying any heed to anyone and just driving at the highest speed i could and reached there and not wasting a second i ran inside the hospital and saw sanjivini bhabhi and bhai outside the operation theatre .