Chapter - 20

Kaat-ta hoon lakhon lamhe
Kat te nahi hain
Saaye teri yaadon ke
Hat-te nahi hain

Sookh gaye hain aansu
Teri judayi ke
Palkon se phir bhi badal
Chhat-te nahi hain

Khud ko main hasaun kaise
Maane na manaun kaise
Tu bata..

Roke na ruke naina
Teri aor hai inhe toh rehna...

❤️
_______________________________________

Gauri's pov -

I was driving but my mind was completely focused on aditya and what things that witch vani had said !
I stopped my car and got out to get some air .

"Why ? Why ? Why ? Ahhhhhhh? " I kicked the car and then groaned in frustration.

"Out of all the people in this world why you Aditya ? " I said and kicked the car again .

That witch has corrupted my mind but why is this affecting me so much . Nothing affects me this much then why is this affecting me so much ? I shouldn't care but why do i care ?

I got back in the car and drove to my home ! The house I used to live in before I got married! I opened the house with the code but the house was very dirty and i have ocd so i went straight into cleaning ! Cleaning is like therapy to me it's therapeutic but this time cleaning too didn't seem to make a big difference too .

I cleaned as much i could but the dirty spots still disturbed me . I was already so disturbed and now i was three time s more disturbed.

I was hungry but didn't have the appetite to eat so i just kept laying down on the sofa and after some time overthinking and rethinking sleep took over me because i was really tired from all the shopping and lectures .

I woke up the next and went to the kitchen they were not a lot of things so i just ordered a coffee and something to eat .

I poured the coffee in the cup and went outside in the balcony when i saw his car down the house and he got out of it and looked up .

How did he know where i was ? If it's sakshi this time then she is so dead !

I looked at him who was leaning back on the hood of his car looking up at me ! I just looked at him once and then went back inside !

I ate and then went upstairs to my room . It was pretty much like how i left it just a little bit dirty . I opened my closet there were not a lot of clothes but there were some that I had left for If i ever wanted to come back .

I took one of them out and then took a bath and changed . I had brought my bag here with my laptop with me last night only so that i wouldn't have to go back I needed atleast one day to clean my head .

The whole day went very boring !I was just working and working and overworking myself ! He didn't call me once in a way I like it and in a way i didn't!

It was about to be 12 am and his birthday i wanted to wish him even though I don't like these things but i still wanted to wish him but I won't know he deserves that much for lieing.

It was the next day now i was sitting leaning back on the chair flicking the pen again and again because that's what I do when I am panicking.

Should I go ? Or should I not ? Let's just go !

Aditya's pov -

"Aditya at least cut the cake ! " Sanjivini bhabhi said .

" I am Not in the mood for any kind of celebration !" I said looking here and there .