Chapter - 11

Koi aur dooja kyun mujhe
Na tere siva chahiye
Har safar mein mujhe
Tu hi rehnuma chahiye
Jeene ko bas mujhe
Tu hi meherbaan chahiye

Ho..
Seene mein agar tu dard hai
Na koi dawaa chahiye
Tu lahu ki tarah
Ragon mein rawaan chahiye
Anjaam jo chaahe mera ho
Aagaaz yun chahiye

Tu chahiye, tu chahiye
Shaam-o-subah tu chahiye
Tu chahiye.. tu chahiye..
Har martabaa tu chahiye

                                  ❤️
______________________________________

Gauri pov -

It was the next day and i was getting ready to go to the office . Last night was so fun i opened up a little to his family and it turned out they weren't bad people or should I say not bad at all they were all very sweet . I do want to talk to them more but my whole mind is more focused on finding new ways on how to tackle with my so called leftover family when i saw aditya panicking and running here and there and finding something.

"What happened aditya ! Are you okay ?" I asked him as he was looking a bit restless .

"One of my patients who was on ventilator her condition worsened a lot I need to leave immediately !"He said panicking and looking here and in search of something and i looked on the table and found his car keys .

"Are you looking for this ?" I asked him and tossed it to him .

"Yeah ! Thankyou ! I will call you later today take care and have your food in time !" He said picking up his coat and left from there running .

I also got ready and went downstairs i was about to leave when someone called me from behind .

"Gauri ! Have something and then leave!" Nandani aunty said and i looked at her then at my watch but i ignored the time and sat down with them all and had food then i left for my office.

I parked my car but saw a lot of press standing outside the office i thought for a bit but then figured out that this was probably one of my so-called father's strategies.

I wore my sunglasses , packed my car and got out of the car in a i don't give a damn about anyone way and ignoring everyone i went outside and saw sakshi standing stomping her feet again and again.

"Sakshi you okay ? Is everything alright ?" I asked her going near her.

"Gauri finally you are here ! Where were you ? Remember Mr Ashok one of our investors, is now threatening us that he is not ever gonna work with us again !" Sakshi said and i looked at her then at everyone else.

"Is he here ?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Where is he ?" I asked her.

"In the board room !" She said and i left from there and she followed me .

I went there and opened the door entering the room and saw him and my dear father sitting there.

"Look who is here finally!" Mr Ashok said and i took a seat across them on my chair.

"Yo- !"Before he could say anything i interuppted him .

"Does it look like i care about what you think ! If yes then you have to be delusional to even think that !"I said   moving my head towards him and giving him a mocking smile.

"You are gonna pay for this !" He said banging his hand on the table then  getting up from his seat.

"Yeah let's see how you are going to pay for your own bills ! Let me just remind you it was you who needed us in the first place !" I said arcing my eyebrows looking at him.