Chapter - 23

Chot lagi hai usey,
Phir kyun mehsoos mujhe ho raha hai
Dil tu bata de kya hai iraada tera

Main parinda besabar
Tha uda jo darbadar
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjarey ko ghar
Naye mausam ki sehar
Yaa sard mein dopahar
Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjarey ko ghar

Koi mujhko yun mila hai
Jaise banjare ko ghar

                            ❤️
______________________________________

Aditya's pov -

"Gauri you are literally the laziest person in this world . You get tired after walking even two steps . " I said looking at her who was sitting on the bench the ninth time in the past nine minutes .

"Oh hello Mr doctor . I am perfectly fit and fine and to my defence you have made me walk 10 miles and you still aren't tired . It sounds more like a you problem ." She said snapping at me.

"Gauri , Get up . We have to explore Jaipur . Isn't that what we are here for ?" I asked making her look at me with disgust .

"Aditya ! For god's sake ! Let me sit and relax for at least a few minutes! Otherwise I will kill you ! "She said threatening me .

"If you want to be a widow at such a young age then sure go ahead !" I replied and she looked at me in disbelief again .

"Aditya ! One more of your stupid talks and i seriously this time will kill you ! " She said crossing her arms and i looked at her but then at last had to agree with her so i sat beside her .

"Aditya "! She said turning towards me and looking at me .

"Yes ! Are you okay ! Did something happen ?" I asked her confused as to why she called me out of a sudden .

" 8/1 ! I won this time ! " She said and shook my head in denial .

"Seriously '? I asked her in disbelief.

"Yes ! "She replied chuckling cutely .

She looked so cute chuckling . This girl would be the death of me . Firstly she shows up looking absolutely ethereal then smiled then chuckled and then even giggled .

"Aditya ! Aditya !" I heard her calling out my name and shaking me .

"Stop day dreaming in the evening! " She said shaking her head on my actions .

"I was dreaming about something very special!" I said and she looked at me arching her eyebrows.

"What ? Who ? Why ?" She asked me and I could sense the suspicion rising in her voice as she opened the water bottle to drink water .

"You ! " The second I said that she choked on her water .

"Wanna kill me or something? Atleast opt for something new ! " She said looking at me as was i trying to stop my laughter but seeing her cute angry face i burst into laughter.

Few hours later ~
Gauri's pov

How does this man always win ! He is definitely not good for my ego ! Uggh ! But I have to collect all points at once and i have just the thing for it.

"Aditya ! "I called out his name literally hopping infront of him .

"What are you upto ? " He asked me getting suspicious of me .

"Haww ! Are you trying to say that i always call you when I have some work ?" I asked him trying to make him think that i was feeling offended.

"You are very bad at lieing ! " He said getting up from his chair .

"Yeah I know ! " I replied looking at him and following him as he was walking ahead .

Aditya was near the pool so I called him .

"Aditya !" I called him .

"Yeah !" He turned back to face me .

"You know ! You are a good person ! Any girl would drool over you wanting to marry you ! I said coming closer to him .

" But why are you saying all of this ? Do you have a fever or something ?" Aditya asked her checking her by touching her forehead.

" Aditya ! You know now it's gonna be 3/8 ! " I said looking straight into his eyes .

" Wait ho- !" Before aditya could have completed his sentence I pushed him inside the pool .

" Hahahahahah!" I laughed my heart out looking at aditya who looked like a wet raccoon .

"Ohh ! So you think it's funny ? Aditya asked me shaking his head .

"Hell yeah I think it's funny ! " I said looking at him and laughing at his condition.

"Okay ! You even outed the score it's 3/8 now i will even give you a bonus point too ! Now lend me a hand and get me out of here !" Aditya asked me to lend him my hand to help him out of the pool .

"Okay yeah !" I laughed at him at first but then at last lent him my hand .

As soon as gauri let him her hand he pulled her in with him .

"Aditya ! I don't know how to swim ! Aditya please !" I called him out and he panicked.

"Are you okay ? I am so sorry ! I didn't know ! I am so sorry ! Are you hurt ! Are you okay ? I am sooo sorry gauri ! Please I am so sorry gauri !" Aditya was holding me from my waist helping me stand up in the pool .

He was apologizing again and again .

"Aditya !" I called him out like i was angry on him .

" I am so sorry ! I am so so sorry ! I didn't know !" He again said looking at me with concern and i laughed so hard at him .

"4/8 " I said laughing a little looking at him and he went speechless .

"You know how to swim ! Don't you ? He asked me looking at me in disbelief.

" I do know how to swim !" I said laughing but this time he looked pissed off .

Very - very pissed off ! He left me and got out of the pool .

"Aditya ! I am sorry !" I called him from behind trying to get out the pool and he turned around to look at me .

"Gauri I get it ! You can trouble me as much as you want ! You can play tricks and pranks on me as much as you want ! But don't you dare do anything like this ever again ! You know how scared i got ! " Aditya said and left from there stomping his feet .

Shit ! I mentally cursed myself because this time he looked pissed off and angry at me . I went upstairs only to find him sitting on the bed scrolling through his phone .

"Aditya ! " I called him .

"Aditya!" I called him again .

"Aditya!" I called him again for the third time but still no response .

He just got up from there and went downstairs and i followed him like a lost puppy .

"Aditya ! I said I am sorry ! " I was still following him trying to convince him into forgiving me .

"Aditya please !" I called him again and this time he stopped and turned back to face me .

"My sorry is not that easy to get ! Gauri I would have never gotten angry on you if this prank was about anything other than about you ! " He said snapping at me and looking at me and this was the first time I had seen anger in his eyes .

"Huhh ! Do i need to do something now so that he would forgive me or something ?" I thought to myself running my hands through my hair .

_______________________________________

Please VOTE and comment it really means a lot to me....

The target for this chapter is again 50 comments ! I will only post the next chapter when it reaches the target !