Chapter - 32

Theri Nazron Mein Hai There Sapne
There Sapnon Mein Hai Na Raazi
Mujhe Lagtha Hai Ke Baatein Dil Ki
Hothi Lafzon Ki Dhokebaazi

Thum Sath Ho Ya Na Ho Kya Fark Hai
Be-dard Thi Zindagi Be-dard Hai
Agar Tum Sath Ho
Agar Tum Sath Ho

Palkein Jhapakthe Hi , Din Yeh Nikal Jaaye
Baithi Baithi Bhaagi Phiroon
Meri Tharaf Aatha, Har Gham Fisal Jaaye

Aankhon Mein Thumko Bharoon
Bin Bole Baatein Thumse Karoon
Agar Tum Sath Ho
Agar Tum Sath Ho

💔
_______________________________________

Two days later - Gauri's pov ~

"Sakshi ! I am just feeling so lethargic and so lazy nowadays ! I feel like just laying down and not working at all !"I said ploping myself on the bed throwing my heels here and there .

"Are you feeling sick or something ?"She asked.

"Not very sick or anything but I feel very sick in the morning when I wake up !" I said and she looked at me with widened eyes and jumped up on the bed .

"Am i going to be an aunt ? Is my son finally gonna get a friend to play with ?" She said and i looked at her in disgust and the it hit me .

It can be this also ......

"N-o ! What nonsense are you even talking about ! It can't be that !" I said and she had been with me for atleast that long that now she could easily make out from my expressions that I was myself wondering if it could have been true or not .

"I know you very well gauri ! So now stop acting and let me get you a test so that we can finnally get to know if I am going to become an aunt or not !"She said squealing from happiness and here i was nervous , confused and also happy all at once .

"Don't tell your best friend or I will bash your head on the table !" I said and she just nodded and went out jumping from happiness.

After some time ~

I was walking back and forth or you can say basically just walking back and forth in nervousness ...

I looked at the pregnancy test and it showed Pregnant ! No words escaped my mouth and i just stood there in shock because i couldn't make out what to do or how to react ! I was still not believing that i could be pregnant! I love kids and always wanted my own but now knowing that i was actually going to was a lot to take in .

I looked at myself in the mirror and my hand brushed over my stomach and tears left my eyes ! I feel down on the floor with my back on the wall side and tear that just wouldn't stop falling down !..

{"Having you as a kid is a curse in itself !"

"I never wanted you as my kid even in my life !"

"If it would have been up to me I would have killed you in your mother's womb!"}

All those memories as to what my father used to say came to my mind and i just couldn't stop crying and not hearing any response from my side sakshi probably got really worried and started to bang her the door with force .

"Gauri ! Gau-r --

"Sakshi !" I said opening the door and looking at her .

"Yeah ! Are you okay ? Were you crying ! I--

"I am pregnant !" I said looking at her .

"That's ok- wait what did you just say ?" She asked not believing her ears .

"I AM PREGNANT !" I said this time pressurizing each and every word .

"Oh my heart ! My heart ! Call aditya I think i am having a heart attack !" She said overacting and i just looked at her and then she hugged me tightly.