Chapter - 16

Manmaaniyon se hain nazaare
Kya darmiyaan hain yeh humare
Ho manmaaniyon se hain nazaare
Kya darmiyaan hain yeh humare
Dil kaagaz ka ek panchhi
Tu ambar saara haaye

Tujhe jo dekhe to yeh phurr phurr udd he jaaye haaye
Hai manjha tera tez
Yeh dil ki patang ko kaate haaye
Tujhi se kat ke yeh
Gire teri chhat pe aakar haaye

                                   ❤️
_______________________________________

Gauri's pov -

We were talking when it suddenly started raining all of a sudden .

"Gauri, there's a shop we can sit there till it stops raining !" He said looking at me .

"No ! I like it here ! The rain is beautiful it's like tears but not ours ! It's like the beauty of the nature !" I said looking at him .

But still it's raining pretty heavily! He said looking at me in concern .

"Chaw ki aadat aapko hai hum to andhero mai hi jeete hai "! I said looking at him .

( You have the habit of living in shade , I tend to live only in the dark ! )

"Koi baat nahi hum aapko andhero se ujale mai kheench ke le aayenge" ! He said and i looked at him.

( "No worries I will pull you from the darkness to the lights  ! ")

"Come on sit !" He said starting the bike .

"But i thought you didn't like rain ?" I asked him .

"But you like it !" He replied looking at me .

"You don't have to change your preferences for me aditya!" I said looking at him .

" From today what is yours is mine so your preferences are also mine ! You love rain so I also love it from now on "! He said looking at me .

"You know you are like books it doesn't matter how many chapters i read and how many times I read it I still want to read it over and over again !" I said sitting behind him on the bike and putting one hand on his shoulder by my own .

"You know i won't promise you that I can get moons and stars for you but I can promise you that much that i will live and die with you !" He said and i looked at his face in the mirror before he started driving !

I didn't even realise where he was heading all I realised was that he was with me and I couldn't stop laughing .

He stopped the bike near a beautiful house .

"Whose house is this ?" I asked him getting off the bike .

"Ours !" He replied looking at me smiling .

"What ?" I asked him .

"I brought this house saving money i come here whenever I feel like escaping from reality !" He said looking at me .

"Which reality did you want to escape this time ?" I asked him .

"None ! I just wanted to spend some time with the most beautiful reality which is even difficult to believe that I am living in !" He said looking at me.

He went ahead and opened the house with some code or something and entered the house ! It was beautiful it was near the hills and it was just so beautiful i always wanted a house close to nature and this was exactly the house i pictured .

"I need to change !" I said .

"About that there's only my clothes here !" He said and i looked at him in disbelief.