Chapter - 39

Nange pairo pe angaro
chalti rahi haaye chalti rahi
Lagta hai ke gairo mein
Palti rahi haaye
le chal wahan jo
Mulk tera hai
Jahil zamana
dushman mera hai

O re piya haye
O re piya haye
O re piya haye
O re piya haye..

❤️
_______________________________________

Aditya's pov -

I was completely drained due to my work . Today there were so many patients and the whole day was so hectic that i couldn't even make out some time to eat . I was thinking about ordering something but was interrupted with a knock on the door .

I sighed leaning back on my chair before replying.

"Come in !" I said and the door opened revealing my beautiful wife entering .

"Hello ! How come you are here ?" I asked as she sat on a chair across me .

"Why ? Can't i be here ?" She asked.

"You can but it's 9:30 so it's highly unexpected of you to show up at this time !" I said and to which she nodded .

"I just knew something so i figured out I should come !" She said making me arch my eyebrows in confusion.

"What ?" I asked .

"You neither ate your lunch nor your dinner so I thought of being the bigger person and get it for you !" She said keeping the lunch box on the table .

"So now my wife has started to bring me lunch in office not bad i see !" I said looking at her to which she chuckled .

"See i am not that bad after all !" She said smiling .

"You are not bad at all !" I replied making her smile widely.

I opened the lunch box and she helped me in that .

"Have you eaten ?" I asked to which she responded shaking her head in response.

"No ! I was not hungry !" She replied and I put forward a plate infront of her .

"Here ! Have it with me !" I said looking at her and serving her too .

We talked about a few things and it was now time for her to leave .

"We could have left together !" I said as she got up .

"But you have some more right now so you just get that done ! I will waiting for you at home !" She said getting up and picking up her phone.

"Go carefully and message me once you reach !" I said as she left from there .

"Bye ! See you !" She replied before leaving .

Gauri's pov -

I was on my way to the car still smiling at this man's gestures thinking about how this man managed to change from that whole cold personality to this personality . How he made me from the woman who never smiled in anyone's embrace but now blushes under his soft gaze .

I got in my car but noticed something unusual my car door was open already before I opened it myself but i didn't pay a lot of attention to it because i could have accidentally pressed the button without realising.

"Boom !"I heard a faint voice from the back seat and the doors locked . I could very easily sense who this was and whose voice this was .

"What do you want now ?"I asked gritting my teeth in anger because now I have had enough of his dirty tricks.

"Honey ! I am here just because I missed you !" He said and i looked at him from the mirror and and he was just the one i thought he was my so-called father .