Chapter - 28

Khulti fizaein, khulti ghatayein,
Sar pe naya hai aasaman,
Chaaro dishayein, hass ke bulaye,
Yu sab hue hai meharbaan..

Haann..
Hume to yahi rabba,
Kasam se pata hai,
Dil pe nahi, koi zor, koi zor
Teri ore ..

Ek heer thi aur tha ek raanjhan,
Kehte hai mere gaon mein,
Sacha ho dil to,
Sau mushkilen ho,
Jhukta naseeba pao mein,

Ho ho
Aanchal tera rabba,
Falak ban gaya hai,
Ab iska nahi, koi ore, koi chore..
Teri ore, teri ore ...

❤️
_______________________________________

Aditya's pov -

I was talking to some guests but my whole attention was on the staircase waiting for gauri to show up when bhai called me so I had to go with him .

When i returned everyone was there but gauri was still not there . I was about to go upstairs to check if something was wrong but then i saw her from a distance.

She was trying to wear her jhumka coming downstairs from the stairs .

My breath hitched and my whole world halted . She was wearing an elegant yet simple lehenga and she was looking mesmerizing . No words were escaping from my mouth ! I was completely focused on her and ever since then her in that lehenga is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life .

She was wearing a simple necklace with matching earrings ! Her hair tied up in a bun with some strands falling down on her beautiful face !

She looked unreal ! She was reflecting more than light itself ! My only ray of light even after there were so many lights in that room !

She looked up and her eyes fell on me ! She smiled while her eyes hovered over me looking at me from up to toe ! She was about to come towards but before she could have sanjivini bhabhi came in the way and took her away !

I sulked because before I could have even talked to her sanjivini bhabhi took her somewhere, but I know she must have took her to introduce her to the guests !

Gauri's pov -

Ughhh ! I dressed up like this for this man and I couldn't even get to see his whole reaction to it !

( An - So you accept that you wore this dress for him ? :) Gauri - shut up !)

" Gauri I forgot chaarvi's bottle in my room ! Can you got upstairs and fetch it please ?" Sanjivini bhabhi said and nodded and i left to get chaarvi's bottle from upstairs.

I went upstairs and picked up the bottle and as i was turning around to go back downstairs someone held me from my waist and pinned me to the room's door .

"Ah - Aditya ? What are you doing here ?" I asked him .

"Well it looked like they were not going to leave you alone for some hours atleast and do you really seriously think that my heart will be able to see you standing so far away from me wearing that dress ! Hell no ! " He said and i chuckled at his statement.

"Who said I will away from you ?" I asked him .

"No one can tell me that and even if they do I am not paying heed to a single word they say but if it's you then i would rather prefer not existing than not being able to talk or stare at you for as long as I can !" He said looking straight into my eyes .

"Nobody is stopping you !" I replied with a husky and whispering tone .

"Because they can't ! " He replied in his as usual deep as ocean voice .