Chapter - 26

Ankhon se chhu loon ke baahein tarasti hain
Dil ne pukara hai haan
Ab toh chale aao
Aao ke shabnam ki boonde barasti hain
Mausam ishara hai haan
Ab toh chale aao

Baahon mein daale baahein baahein
Baahon ka jaise haar hua
Haan maana maine maana maana
Hua mujhe bhi pyaar hua

Tera hone laga hoon, khone laga hoon
Jab se mila hoon
Tera hone laga hoon, khone laga hoon
Jab se Mila hoon .....

❤️
_______________________________________

The next day -
Gauri's pov ~

I am so bored and my ankle is hurting like hell . I am bored because i have done my work and reviewed it ten times and i am completely bored . When i suddenly got an idea !..

" How about i visit him in his office at his hospital ?"I thought to myself and then became proud of myself for coming up with such a great idea .

"You are so genius gauri ! You deserve noble prize !" I patted my own back .

I don't know what has gotten into me since I met aditya . I used to always stay silent and loved to stay alone but now I love the presence of a lot of people and i love to talk . When I am talking to Aditya I feel like never stopping at her just listens so carefully . If you ask him what i told him 10 days ago he will and can tell you how I was saying that , in which way and can also make out my expressions .

I reached his hospital and asked the receptionist . She at first said that to meet him I needed an appointment but i made her talk with sanjivini bhabhi as she was there only .

I made my way into his cabin and entered he was still focused on checking his files so without looking at me he asked me to sit thinking I was another patient of him .

"Hello ! What happened to you ?" He asked still looking at the files thinking I was someone else .

"Doctor i have a pain in my heart !" I said deepening my voice and he just nodded and i want to laugh so badly .

"Can you explain it a little more !" He asked .

"It beats whenever I see !" I said in my actual voice and he looked up the exact second . I laughed so badly seeing his face but he was still shook .

"Are you okay ? Did something happen to you ? Why are you here ? I thought you were a patient ! You are scaring me is something wrong with you ?" He threw all those questions at me in one single breath.

"Do you have these words tapped in your system or something ? I mean it seems like it !" I said looking at him but he looked at me with a serious face .

"And to answer your question I am perfect ! Expect for my ankle because it hurts like hell !" I said and he looked at me concerned.

"Wait let me call a doctor !" He said picking up his phone and i looked at him in disbelief.

"Aren't you a doctor ?" I asked him .

"I am but i don't specialise in that expertise so it would be better if I get you consulted with a person who knows the best !" He said picking up his phone and calling someone .

After some time ~

"Aditya her ankle is twisted ! She needs a cast for like a few days and then she will be okay !" The doctor said massaging that place in the my ankle as i squealed in pain .

I was holding on to his hand very tightly and this man was not having any reaction to that . So tough and bearable he is . I was thinking about it when i saw his glaring at the male doctor and that's when it hit me maybe he is jealous . So why not make him more jealous ? I love playing around but only with him .