Chapter - 10

Raahon mein tumko
Jo dhoop sataye
Chaaon bicha denge hum
Andhere daraye

Toh jaa kar falak pe
Chand sajaa denge hum
Chhaye udaasi latife suna kar
Tujhko hansa denge hum

Hanste hansaate
Yunhi gungunaate
Chal denge chaar kadam..
Yea ye.. na na nana.. la ra la.. ra..

                                 ❤️
_______________________________________

Gauri's pov -

"So this is what your mother taught you !" My so called father said .

"Well about what she taught me it would take you ten lives to learn and she said that it's for people who deserve it and you fall in the category of inhuman , unrealistic people and a freak so guess you fit in the category of bastards !" I said smirking getting the satisfaction of seeing his defeated face.

"You ! Get some manners as to how to talk to your elders !" He said.

"Well ! I guess I am fine this way at least even if i don't have manners i am still not a betrayer !"I said looking at him .

"Looks like you have a lot of guts remember i am your father !" He said snapping at me .

"My father died the day he left or should I say abandoned me and my mom !"I said looking at him .

The amount of satisfaction i was getting looking at his face sulking in defeat ..

"Can you get aside i need to work !"I said and moved him out of the way and entered my cabin and locked it from inside.

My expression changed when i entered the room . All those memories were running down like a movie in my mind .

When ever i used to feel depressed or sad i would call my mother but now i didn't have her so i couldn't go and blabber everything to her so i just went and sat down on the chair and leaned back on it when my phone ringed .

"Hello !" I said and a voice came from the other side which somehow unknowingly formed a smile on my face .

"Are you okay ? Or are your so-called family members still irritating you ?" It was obviously aditya on the other side of the call .

"I was okay ! They are still trying to irritate me but don't worry i won't let them get to me or my head !" I said and leaned back more on the chair looking at the ceiling .

"Don't forget to eat something i don't want you to faint on my watch !"He said on the other side of the call .

"Your watch ?" I asked him chuckling a little .

"Yeah I mean i know that you don't know how to take care of yourself so now i have to be your caretaker!" He said chuckling on the other side of the phone .

"You are so cute !" I unknowingly said that but quickly realised it.

"I know !" He said and i could sense from his voice that he was smiling and blushing.

"Don't think so high of yourself ! Okay !" I said making him come back to earth from the ten levels of the sky .

"Yes ! Yes mam ! Now you go ahead and work i have some operations to do ! They might take a lot of time so i thought to inform you and talk to you beforehand !"He said and i realised that how can someone be this sweet and cute.

I am cold and don't show emotions but that doesn't mean that i am a bad person i am very good and open with people i love and people who are good with me and he deserves to be on top of that chart.

"Thanku aditya !" I said.

"For what ?" He asked with visible confusion in his voice .

"Just thank you !" I said and cut the call and then went back to work .

I realised that i had kept something somewhere and it was high time i took it out .

I went towards one of the shelves and picked up a flipped over photo frame . It was my and aditya's wedding picture i flipped it and caressed it and then went back to my seat and kept it in front of me beside the photo of me and maa.

The whole day was me looking through allegations about me and my company which were obviously staged by my so-called father.

It was pretty late so i went back home.

I saw them all on the dinner table and they looked at me but didn't say anything because I never used to come at this time i used to always come either way too late or not show up that day at all.

I went upstairs and changed and then went downstairs and sat with them . All of them were shocked to see me there but smiled at me and passed me the food. They all were talking so lovingly with each other that's what I had always wanted but never got and when i got it i didn't value it .

"Gauri ! Here have this ! This is maa's special she cooks so well !"Sanjivini said passing it to me and i gladly accepted it with a smile .

Aditya's pov -

I was so tired and was so hungry all i wanted was to eat and drop dead on the bed but then when i entered the house i witnessed a scene i for sure would have never imagined or expected .

Gauri was sitting on the dining table with my family smiling and talking and eating with all of them !

"Aditya you are !" Maa said and gauri looked at me with a smile on her face .

That smile of hers made my tired day restless . She has such a beautiful smile where was she hiding it all this time .

"Go freshen up and come ! We all were waiting for you only !" Maa said and i went upstairs and changed and then came back downstairs and was about to sit next to her but chaarvi came running and sat beside her .

"I will sit here !"Chaarvi said hugging her and she hugged her back smiling preventing her from falling.

Everyone was , you can say pretty shocked seeing gauri like this but they were loving it and enjoying it .

"You come and sit here aditya ! It looks like she won't leave gauri today ! "Sanjivini bhabhi said laughing offering me a seat there on the other side where chaarvi was sitting before she came before sitting next to gauri.

All of us were laughing and talking . Gauri didn't talk that much but listened to everything fully and laughed at it.

Gauri's pov-

I don't know why but at last i didn't want anything else it felt like i got everything i wanted . I was obviously missing my mother a lot but all of them were pampering and providing me with love too without any intentions .

I don't know how to say this or why i am saying this but it felt like i was safe i had some value and significance there . They wanted me to be there , they enjoyed my presence and i loved having them around me .

I felt safe....
protected..

After a long time i felt as if i was at home ....
_______________________________________

Hope you all liked it ..

If you did then don't forget to vote and comment it really means a lot to me...