Chapter - 12

Koi toh raah woh hogi
Jo mere ghar ko aati hai
Karo peecha sadaaon ka
Suno kya kehna chaahti hai...

Tum aaoge mujhe milne
Khabar yeh bhi tum hi laana
Bahut aayi gayi yaadein
Magar iss baar tumhi aana

Marjaavaan...
Marjaawaan...

                                 ❤️
______________________________________

"What lie ? Aditya what are you exactly talking about ?" I asked him and he arched his eyebrows and said.

"Depression ! Suicide ! Your family issues ! I never knew you were hiding this much inside your heart !" He said and i looked straight into his eyes replying back.

"Aditya it's not as easy as it sounds ! It's easy to bury our problems rather than dig a grave for our own thoughts ! Those thoughts should be neglected and ignored before someone or something uses it against you !" I replied back still looking straight into his eyes .

"I get it now ! The question that always lingered inside my head whether if you were cold or just arrogant and rude ! The answer to that is none you are a sweet and kind person who has always been pushed down in their life ! Because of that negletence they forget that they have a life of their own ! A mind of their own and a sense of their own ! Don't let these things overpower you ! I know you are strong but every single rock breaks when any external force is applied to it ! Your family is acting as that force but don't worry i will always be there as a barricade no matter how big the problem is I will always be beside you to face it !" He said looking straight into my eyes.

"Don't do this aditya !" I said and he looked at me confused.

"What ?"He asked confused.

"Don't give me false hopes ! What justification will you give when you crush those hopes ! It was a phase or you did it all out of pity ! I don't want you to pity me !" I said and he left my hand and i turned back to leave when he said something that made me hault on my steps .

"Say what you really want to say ! You want to tell me that i shouldn't fall in love with you because you don't deserve it !" He said and i could sense his steps approaching me.

"That's not for you to decide gauri ! It's for me to decide and i have made my decision!" He said and i turned back only to find him so close to me There were just inches left between us.

"What ! What did you decide !" I asked him and he moved his hands to cup my cheeks and smiled before answering.

"That you deserve all the happiness in this world ! I promise i won't ever lie to you but i can't promise that i will never fall for you !" He said and i looked up at him straight into his eyes and said.

"Don't worry i will take care of that ! Aditya why are you not understanding i don't deserve you and never can ! You are too pure to start with ! I can't even compare myself with you ! Infront of your words my world is intensely small ! Where your world starts my world ends there ! My behaviour can never be better ! I am a monster and i don't deserve this ! Don't give me false hopes when you are going to break it !" I said with visible tears in my eyes so to not get him to notice my tears glincing eyes i just moved a little far from him.

"Yes you are right ! I know ! I know you may think that you are a monster but every villain has an origin story ! I want to know what they did ! I want to know how many times you needed me but i was never there ! A heart is a very unpredictable organ ! It can have a heart failure , a heart attack or beat fast when it seems the person it always desired for !" He said and i looked at him.

"What do you want to know ? My origin story ? I am not a bloody movie !" I said looking at him.

"I know you are not a movie but stop playing with other people's feelings ! When someone cares about you at least smile if you can't appreciate ! I don't even want your appreciation all i want is a smile on your face tell me how i can make that happen !"He said looking straight into my eyes.