Chapter - 21

Tu yaad kare ya na muzhko
Mere jeene main andaaz tera
Sar aankhon par hai teri naarazi

Meri haar main hai koi raaz tera
Shayad meri jaan ka sadka
Maange teri judai…

Tu bole toh main ban jaaun
Main bulleh shah saudai
Main bhi naachu

Main bhi nachu manau sohne yaar toh
Chalun main teri raah bulleya
Main bhi naachu rijaun sonhe yaar toh
Karun na parwah bulleya..

                               ❤️
_______________________________________

From the past few days aditya has been making little efforts . But is yet to execute his plan .

Gauri's pov-

"Gauri ! " Aditya called me and i faced him .

" Yes ! What's the problem now ? " I asked him because this was the tenth time he had called me in the last 2 hours .

"Maa is calling you down for dinner ! He said smiling and i turned off my laptop and went downstairs.

Some days later -

Aditya is still trying to make small efforts and convince gauri but none of his tricks are working .

Aditya even tried to meet her in her cabin but left without meeting her because she was for some reason shouting on sakshi and he for sure didn't want that to happen with him .

Gauri's pov -

"Gauri !" Aditya called me and i looked at him .

"Yes !"I replied back .

"What are you upto ? " He asked me whilst leaning on the door frame .

"Well ! Right now i am thinking why i exist for any other information i will tell you later as I change my mind before any one can even think !" I said and he looked at me in disbelief.

"I can't believe that you are still holding a grudge on that !" He said standing straight .

"I don't hold grudges! " I said looking at him arching my eyebrows.

"Yeah and I am not aditya Saini !" He said taunting me .

"I doubt that !" I replied and he shook his head .

"Yeah I forgot to gift you something! Tell me what do you want ?" I asked him .

" I can demand anything?" He asked me .

"As long as it is okay with me ! And it's not something extravagant!" I said looking at him .

"I need something priceless!" He said stepping towards me .

"Ohh good i won't have to spend my money ! "I said and he came towards me and said .

"I want your apology!"

"My apology is not so easy to gain "!I said and he looked at me .

"Okay then spend the day today with me !"

"I mean oh - okay ! I can do that ! " I replied and he smiled .

"Go ahead and change then !" He said and went outside.

I went ahead and changed and went outside.  He was standing outside the door and i picked up my purse and he picked up the keys .

Few hours later ~

I was irritated . I got him here to get him gifts for his birthday and this man here is spending his money on me .

"Aditya i can pay ! " I said passing my credit card to the cashier .